Mechwarrior Forever

14 replies to this topic

#1 Fortunis

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:51 PM

looking for people wanting to join a jade falcon clan.ill take anyone new or old.im planning on taking and holding not just inner sphere worlds but also clan worlds as well.i currently only own clan mechs and have no plans to buy inner sphere mechs.

Edited by Fortunis, 13 October 2014 - 10:19 AM.

#2 GonaDie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:18 AM

More info, please(?)

#3 Fortunis

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:55 AM

what info were you looking for exactly?

#4 GonaDie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:35 AM

View PostFortunis, on 14 October 2014 - 03:55 AM, said:

what info were you looking for exactly?

Well... Name of your clan( we call them units here), website( if you have one), number of members, your time zone, when do you usually drop, is your clan(unit) competitive or not, age restrictions,what language you speak, do you use TS. I think that would be enough for now. And also what do you mean by saying "im planning on taking and holding not just inner sphere worlds but also clan worlds as well"? Because as far as I know, we will only fight in IS( That's why they call it "The Clan Invasion")

Cheers!

#5 DONTOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,806 posts
  • LocationStuck on a piece of Commando in my Ice Ferret

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:48 AM

View PostFortunis, on 11 October 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

looking for people wanting to join a jade falcon clan.ill take anyone new or old.im planning on taking and holding not just inner sphere worlds but also clan worlds as well.i currently only own clan mechs and have no plans to buy inner sphere mechs.

Good luck taking Clan Ghost Bear territories from us, you'll need it ;)

#6 GonaDie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:52 AM

View PostDONTOR, on 14 October 2014 - 08:48 AM, said:

Good luck taking Clan Ghost Bear territories from us, you'll need it ;)

Luck? All we need is big NUKE!

#7 Darth Futuza

• 1,239 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:55 AM

View PostGonaDie, on 14 October 2014 - 08:52 AM, said:

Luck? All we need is big NUKE!

That would be against the Ares Conventions...

#8 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:49 PM

Best of Luck to you. BTW Nukes are messy and not worth all the grief. Asteroids accelerated to .5c (half the speed of light) on the other hand are quite clean and has the added benefit of being a natural occurance (and after the impact there is no way to gauge the speed of travel at impact the evidence and the area are rendered molten.). Its also a huge cutdown.
Remember Kentares! (and Turtle bay here shortly)

#9 Fortunis

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:37 AM

View PostGonaDie, on 14 October 2014 - 08:35 AM, said:

Well... Name of your clan( we call them units here), website( if you have one), number of members, your time zone, when do you usually drop, is your clan(unit) competitive or not, age restrictions,what language you speak, do you use TS. I think that would be enough for now. And also what do you mean by saying "im planning on taking and holding not just inner sphere worlds but also clan worlds as well"? Because as far as I know, we will only fight in IS( That's why they call it "The Clan Invasion")

Cheers!
ok well ill take those in order then my "unit" name is at the top of the page lol.i do not in fact have a website as I am in fact the only current member besides my brother.if I can get more people we will have one though.my time zone varies because I drive a truck for a living.wont have a drop time til they actualy implement conquest.im not sure what you mean by competitive but probably yes.i'd prefer people with some maturity so 16 and up would be my preference but if we have people joining who have family or friends under that age and they can fit in ill consider them.my language is fairly obvious.i do not currently have a T.S. server but im planning on having one when I have enough members to worry about 12 man lance teams.clan territory will indeed be claimable.according to what ive read 2 planets along both I.S. borders and Clan borders will be open to conquest.that may change but its well known even during the clan invasion that both clans and I.S. units had conflicts.and the devs have said this will be in game.so in essence what im looking for are a bunch of hard core mech jockeys looking to make a name for themselves by taking every planet jade facon can get its hands on and in the end being the masters of the new unified inner sphere under clan rule.but im not realy all that ambitious "insert nasty grin here".

Edited by Fortunis, 17 October 2014 - 07:35 AM.

#10 SkySerpent

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 4
  • Warrior - Point 4
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:40 PM

View Postvoodoolou kerensky, on 14 October 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

Best of Luck to you. BTW Nukes are messy and not worth all the grief. Asteroids accelerated to .5c (half the speed of light) on the other hand are quite clean and has the added benefit of being a natural occurance (and after the impact there is no way to gauge the speed of travel at impact the evidence and the area are rendered molten.). Its also a huge cutdown.
Remember Kentares! (and Turtle bay here shortly)

A classic blunder.
Rocks are not free!

http://wh40k.lexican...ks_Are_Not_Free!

#11 GonaDie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:18 AM

View PostFortunis, on 17 October 2014 - 06:37 AM, said:

im not sure what you mean by competitive but probably yes.

Well, competitive players play to win. They use only the best mechs in game(like Timberwolf, Direwolf or Stormcrow) and high PP dmg weaponry.A competitive player would never use a mech like Quickdraw.And there are non-competitive players(like me) who play for fun and drive Locust with an AC20 because it's fun.So could you please answer my question again?

#12 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:00 AM

View PostGonaDie, on 18 October 2014 - 08:18 AM, said:

Well, competitive players play to win. They use only the best mechs in game(like Timberwolf, Direwolf or Stormcrow) and high PP dmg weaponry.A competitive player would never use a mech like Quickdraw.And there are non-competitive players(like me) who play for fun and drive Locust with an AC20 because it's fun.So could you please answer my question again?

Why is the Quickdraw considered such a bad chassis? It jumps a lot and can pack some very nice weapon combos ..

#13 Fortunis

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:48 PM

View PostGonaDie, on 18 October 2014 - 08:18 AM, said:

pretty sure the answer to your question is in the quote you used lol.

#14 GonaDie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:11 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 20 October 2014 - 04:00 AM, said:

Why is the Quickdraw considered such a bad chassis? It jumps a lot and can pack some very nice weapon combos ..

It's size...It's just flipin HUGE for it's tonnage.

View PostFortunis, on 20 October 2014 - 01:48 PM, said:

pretty sure the answer to your question is in the quote you used lol.

Well you said that you were not sure what competitive means, so I explained you what it means.But yeah that was a stupid question.Anyway, good luck with your unit, hope to see you on Terra soon!

Edited by GonaDie, 22 October 2014 - 03:14 AM.

#15 Hayden

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:39 AM

View PostDarth Futuza, on 14 October 2014 - 09:55 AM, said:

That would be against the Ares Conventions...

Oh, that old thing? Really more like guidelines at this point...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users