#1 Zeece

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:00 AM

Greetings Fellow Mech Warriors!

It been a while since I've made a Unit Information Request for the Community Spreadsheet, so I'm hoping that a post here will make sure I've got the latest and best information from the House Marik Units!

Please have a look using the link below and please tell me what information I have out of date or missing!

https://docs.google....V2wSkCo/pubhtml

I hope this effort will bring more Pilots into your Ranks and makes the upcoming Community Warfare module even more fun for all of us!

For the Curious this document is always available via this link and on Reddit\OutReachHPG's Community Dropdown at the top of the Page!

Thanks in Advance!

#2 Aym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:52 AM

Well we have several active units w/in an umrella organization, which is itself a unit in game. I believe the umbrella tags are FWLM, and I'm in MGA, which I know has about 125 members, hopefully someone with in-game access to the FWLM unit can update you accordingly, as well as The Desert Rats, Widows, Red Moon Angels, Marik Republican Roughriders, 1st Free Worlds Guards, 4th Regulan Hussars, Brotherhood of Steel, and I'm sure I'm missing some of our units, that's just off the top of my head. I'll blast some leaders and see if they can get you updated information.

#3 Zeece

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:16 AM

View PostAym, on 13 October 2014 - 08:52 AM, said:

Well we have several active units w/in an umrella organization, which is itself a unit in game. I believe the umbrella tags are FWLM, and I'm in MGA, which I know has about 125 members, hopefully someone with in-game access to the FWLM unit can update you accordingly, as well as The Desert Rats, Widows, Red Moon Angels, Marik Republican Roughriders, 1st Free Worlds Guards, 4th Regulan Hussars, Brotherhood of Steel, and I'm sure I'm missing some of our units, that's just off the top of my head. I'll blast some leaders and see if they can get you updated information.

Thanks Aym.... brings to mind that I should have a column that shows Umbrella Organizations like FWLM and Steiner Hub... would be useful I'd think

#4 Rowdydudeman

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:43 PM

4th Oriente Hussars
TTT! :D

Oh wow, first post here... lol

Edited by Rowdydudeman, 13 October 2014 - 05:44 PM.

#5 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:41 PM

The Free Worlds League Militia tag is FW-M as FWLM was prohibited due to Cannon / Lore.

#6 Zeece

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:08 AM

View Postp4r4g0n, on 13 October 2014 - 06:41 PM, said:

The Free Worlds League Militia tag is FW-M as FWLM was prohibited due to Cannon / Lore.

Got it updated!

View PostRowdydudeman, on 13 October 2014 - 05:43 PM, said:

4th Oriente Hussars
TTT! :D

Oh wow, first post here... lol

Do I have your information right in the spreadsheet?

#7 Aym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:55 AM

Zeece, what are your criteria for unit size? All told the FWLM has 1500 registered numbers, with over 500 active (logging in at least once to play in 3 months), my active numbers may be low, I'm being conservative, Road might have updated ones.

#8 mp00

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 319 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIn a bottle, Canada

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:02 AM

Information for TTK 4th Regulan Hussars to the Knife is correct :)

#9 Zeece

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:29 AM

View PostAym, on 14 October 2014 - 07:55 AM, said:

Zeece, what are your criteria for unit size? All told the FWLM has 1500 registered numbers, with over 500 active (logging in at least once to play in 3 months), my active numbers may be low, I'm being conservative, Road might have updated ones.

I'm basing it off the number of US Dollar bills placed in my hand for each unit.

#10 Vincent J Magnum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 131 posts
  • LocationRegulus

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:31 PM

The 1st Regulan Hussars but due to cannon/lore restrictions FRH (First Regulan Hussars). Not exactly sure on the number of members but im guessing around 16 give or take.

#11 Zeece

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

View PostVincent J Magnum, on 14 October 2014 - 01:31 PM, said:

The 1st Regulan Hussars but due to cannon/lore restrictions FRH (First Regulan Hussars). Not exactly sure on the number of members but im guessing around 16 give or take.

Thanks Vincent! Ill get the FRH into the spreadsheet immediately!

#12 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:02 AM

Per this morning's news announcement:

http://mwomercs.com/...riente-hussars/

...please change the name 4th Oriente Hussars to the 13th Oriente Hussars, nicknamed "The Baker's Dozen."

The website http://4thoriente.enjin.com/ will remain the same until such time as we can get the sub-domain name changed, at which point we will let you know.

Thanks!

#13 Zeece

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:28 AM

View PostJoshua McEvedy, on 02 December 2014 - 08:02 AM, said:

Per this morning's news announcement:

http://mwomercs.com/...riente-hussars/

...please change the name 4th Oriente Hussars to the 13th Oriente Hussars, nicknamed "The Baker's Dozen."

The website http://4thoriente.enjin.com/ will remain the same until such time as we can get the sub-domain name changed, at which point we will let you know.

Thanks!

Updating now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users