New-Ish Player Returning To The House...

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Path

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:31 AM

Howdy folks, I had been active around two years ago had joined the FWLM site on enjin back then, (looks like my account is still active there). Though here it appears to have been reset, I seem to have lost my contacts/friends that I used to launch with.
I'll need to get TS setup and acquire a mic again.

Love the house, it's flavor and variety, so when I put MWO down I knew eventually I would come back and specifically back to Marik. So the skills are rusty at best, the paint has faded and tarnished -but I'm back.
I'm loosely trying to stick with lore/cannon based mechs. I've been trying to work on being a decent scout and medium mech player. Though I seem to be getting more experience by farming when pointing, clicking and making stuff go boom..

I'm looking forward to seeing whats changed in my hiatus. So far I've noticed Gauss seems to have changed on me, looks like some new fancy charging method (I seem to recall it being point and click), less LRM rain than before, hit boxes actually seem to work now.

Well in short, my aim sucks, playing hours are erratic, I have no friends. Would you like to be my friend? - wow that sounds a little creepy coming from a 40yo now that I read it.

#2 Aym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:45 AM

Welcome back Dark! Yeah we're still active on the Enjin site, we did a reset to sync the enjn site with our TS3 server, so there are some steps you probably have to go through, nothing too involved, to get a TS3 identity up and running again. Looking forward to dropping with you! Also, you'll find your friends list will quickly fill up dropping with us on ts3, just hop in a bay with people and ask if they have room!

#3 Hoax415

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:17 AM

Welcome back, just use the enjin site to get to the TS server and you'll find plenty of opportunities to ask any questions you have and run in some ad-hoc group drops.

#4 Dark Path

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:35 AM

Right on, thanks guys I appreciate the welcome. I'll head back over to enjin and get TS squared away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users