One-Time Rebuy Option (Same As Sale Price) For Sold Mechs, Due To Incoming Quirks, Would You Like It?

4 replies to this topic

Poll: One-Time rebuy option for the sold mechs, same price as the sell price. (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like this option ?

1. yes (11 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. no (11 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Motörhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 262 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:39 PM

I've sold some mechs because they were basically useless having another variant, but now with the quirks it would be nice to be able to get them back, of course you should still pay for the price you sold them, and it should be a limited time option.

I know it's probably too hard and not gonna happen, but still I think it would be a really nice feature, becasue some mechs, with quirks, basically are whole other mechs.

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

View Postfx8320, on 18 October 2014 - 11:39 PM, said:

I know it's probably too hard and not gonna happen...

You are correct.

We shouldn't expect stats to remain the same, as this is a F2P game and constantly in flux. They will never stop making changes to it. That's the way F2P games are.

#3 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

not going to happen, this essentially means I have unlimited mech bays. Bad business

#4 Levi Porphyrogenitus

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4,763 posts
  • LocationAurora, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:29 PM

Buy-back is a standard option, and a good thing for PGI to offer. Make it the last X number of sales, or time-delayed for the last Y number of hours.

#5 Durant Carlyle

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:53 PM

View PostLevi Porphyrogenitus, on 19 October 2014 - 07:29 PM, said:

Buy-back is a standard option, and a good thing for PGI to offer. Make it the last X number of sales, or time-delayed for the last Y number of hours.

Buyback is only an option if it's immediate and you haven't left the vendor screen, at least in any F2P or MMO I've ever played. Once you leave, you can certainly buy your stuff back, but at the normal markup.

We all have sold 'Mechs. If we want them back, we buy them at regular price like always.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users