#21 Dead Eyee

Rookie

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMissouri U.S.A.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:26 PM

View PostGritash, on 23 October 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

Why did you nerf JJ's by making them fixed?? i dont want to jump high, i dont need to. i need to be the LRM TBR i was. you effectively castrated me with this new patch :( thanks dudes.. thanks alot...

I agree 100% I had just one jump jet on my LRM TBR. It would get me over stuff that I would get stuck on. That is all I needed. Now a nerf on JJ's ?. Can't remove just one of them? I can change a pod and remove all of them and then get stuck on things in the game. I thought this game was taking place way in the future? So you are telling me the people in that time wouldn't know how to strip one JJ from a mech? The nerf if the JJ's was wrong. Nothing should be that way on ANY mech. Put it back the way it was of give us a pod that will change the JJ's number. Two, more, or nothing? come on people.

#22 Kyle Travis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 210 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:15 AM

The game seems to keep resetting my weapon groups and all weapons onto mouse 1 for no apparent reason since this patch - very annoying

#23 Gianky

• PipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:20 AM

Don't know if one can say it's a bug of this patch, but weapon groups settings for the CN9-AH and the AS7-S keep resetting. It happens only to this 2 mechs, the other ones (I have 6 more) are fine. Tried to look around the forum for a solution (btw, the forum search function could use some improvement), but come up with nothing working.

#24 TuntematonSika

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 122 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPig with an identity crisis.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:05 AM

Just FYI, after your latest hotfix, you have accidentally reintroduced the memory leaks, with Terra thermal being a major culprit. Pretty annoying really.

Edit: also alpine peaks. So basically all the large maps.

Edited by TuntematonSika, 26 October 2014 - 05:12 AM.

#25 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:14 AM

View Postvoodoolou kerensky, on 21 October 2014 - 04:36 PM, said:

Unless the White color for the CN9-AH is the PC Gamer White then it is missing from the Owned colors list. Was also under the impression that once a color was added it was usable on all your mechs.

You never get to "own" the colors from Hero mechs. You can reset the color channels back to default if you change them, but you don't get to use those colors otherwise. Not even to put into one of the other channels.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users