#1 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:42 PM

Release Dates and Eligibility Information

Q: What are the release dates for the Resistance Collection content?
The Resistance 'Mechs will be provided in stages.
  • King Crab: December 16th, 2014.
  • Panther: February 17th, 2015
  • Enforcer: February 17th, 2015
  • Grasshopper: March 17th, 2015
  • Zeus: March 17th, 2015
Q: When will I receive my monthly rewards?
  • Purchases processed and received before November 30th at 11:59:59 PM PST (7:59:59 AM UTC) will receive the 1st Monthly Reward on December 1st.
  • Purchases processed and received before December 31st at 11:59:59 PM PST (7:59:59 AM UTC) will receive the 2nd Monthly Reward on January 1st.
  • Purchases processed and received before January 31st at 11:59:59 PM PST (7:59:59 AM UTC) will receive the 3rd Monthly Reward on February 1st.
  • Purchases processed and received before March 16th at 11:59:59 PM PST (7:59:59 AM UTC) will receive the 4th Monthly Reward on March 17th.
Please note that depending on your transaction method, processing delays may result in a final processing time that falls after the above cutoff times. To help minimize the potential impact on Support services we request that you try to compensate for any processing time that may be associated with your payment method to help ensure your automatic eligibility for Monthly Rewards.

Q: When will these 'Mechs be available for purchase in-game with MC or C-Bills?
  • Panther: March 3rd for MC and April 7th for C-Bills May 5th for C-Bills
  • Enforcer: March 17th for MC and April 21st for C-Bills April 21st for MC / May 19th for C-Bills
  • Grasshopper: April 7th for MC and May 5th for C-Bills May 5th for MC / June 2nd for C-Bills
  • Zeus: April 21st for MC and May 19th for C-Bills May 19th for MC / June 16th for C-Bills
Q: Has a sale end date been announced?

The Resistance Collections should be available for purchase indefinitely, but Monthly Reward eligibility windows are determined according to the dates listed above and on the Resistance Collection page.
  • Month 1: November 30th *EXPIRED*
  • Month 2: December 31st *EXPIRED*
  • Month 3: January 31st *EXPIRED*
  • Month 4: March 16th *EXPIRED*
Q: Can I upgrade from one Resistance Collection to another?

Yes, you may upgrade an existing Resistance Collection order to any higher-tier Collection at any point for the duration of the sale.

Q: If I upgrade from one Pack tier to another, will I be receive duplicates of the items from the Pack tier I already own?
No. Upgrading your Pack tier will only provide you specifically with the additional items featured in that newly acquired Pack; as the price is adjusted to compensate for your existing tier, duplicate content is not provided.

Q: If I purchase the top-tier Resistance Collection, will I qualify for receiving the 15 Year Anniversary Reward 'Mechs?
Top-tier/Wrath level Resistance purchases will qualify you for the 15 Year Anniversary Reward 'Mechs if you acquire that top-tier Collection between December 16th 2014 at 12:01 AM PST and February 28th 2015 at 11:59:59 PM PST.
Important note: the injection of those Reward 'Mechs for eligible accounts won't occur immediately, and will be according to the current injection schedule for those Reward 'Mechs.
If you've already qualified for the 15 Year Anniversary Reward 'Mechs due to an existing top-tier purchase that fell within the eligible timeframe (December 16th 2014 until February 28th 2015), you will not receive duplicates.

#2 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:41 PM

We (meaning our web dev Kyle Polulak) have updated the Profile > Pre-Orders page so that it will properly reflect the status of any Resistance pre-order level.

Please note that the pre-order page does not currently show any eligible Social/Monthly rewards just yet.

As before, you can also confirm your pre-order status through the Resistance page itself.

#3 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:11 PM

General Questions

Q: Can Collections be gifted to others? I.E. Can I buy this for a friend?
Yes! The Resistance Collections are available for purchase as Gift Codes through the MechWarrior Online Gift Store.

Q: Do I need empty MechBays in preparation for receiving my Clan Wave 3 Collection?
Each Resistance Collection comes with all the MechBays required in order to house your newly purchased 'Mechs.

Q: What is the difference between a Special and a Standard Variant?
The Special Variant of each Resistance 'Mech gives a 30% C-Bill Boost when using that 'Mech, and are distinguished in-game with an ® designation such as with the PNT-10K {R}. Standard Variants do not include this C-Bill boost. The Special Variant also comes with a unique Pattern and unique geometry that cannot be changed, nor can they be acquired for other 'Mechs.
The non-Special Variants released for in-game purchase with MC or C-Bills according to the release dates provided earlier in this FAQ will not have the 30% C-Bill Boost, but you will be able to apply Patterns to them.

Q: Can I sell my Special or Standard Variant 'Mechs?
Special Resistance Variants are locked to their MechBay and cannot be sold in-game. These Variants are designated with an {R}.
Standard Variants may be sold normally, freeing their MechBay for use with another 'Mech.

Q: If I sell my Standard Variants, can I re-purchase them?
You can sell your Resistance Collection Standard Variants at any time, but you will only be able to re-acquire them when they become available for MC and C-Bill Purchase according to the release dates above.

Q: What guarantees can be made about the balance of these Mechs?
Only that we will try to provide as fair an experience for all players, Clans and IS alike. This may mean "nerfing" or "buffing" some weapons or adding Quirks to the 'Mechs at a later date.

Q: What about unique skins?
Special {R} Variants will receive a unique Pattern and geometry, similar to how our Project Phoenix Prime variants received a unique Phoenix Pattern and geometry. As normal, the Patterns on these Special Resistance Variants are locked, and cannot be changed.

Q: What are the Hardpoint details?
Hardpoints and other 'Mech details can be found towards the bottom of the Resistance Collection page.

#4 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:12 PM

Collection Incentives, Monthly Rewards, and Faction Content

Q: Will I be able to choose when to begin my Premium Time?
Yes, all Premium Time acquired as a result of a Collection purchase will be added to your Banked Premium Time. Any previously Banked Premium Time will be combined with the newly acquired Premium Time; a button in the client allows the one-time activation of all your Banked Premium Time. You can also activate Banked Premium Time in 30-day increments through your profile here.

Q: If I already have Premium Time activated on my account, will I still have the option to begin my Resistance Collection Premium Time at my discretion?
Yes, if you're currently enjoying Active Premium Time you will still have the option of manually starting Banked Premium Time.

Q: Will I be able to select which Faction Content I want to receive?
Yes, you will have a choice between Davion, Kurita, Liao, Marik, Steiner, and Rasalhague decoratives. Please note that Faction Patterns and Colors only Unlock once, so if you choose to get multiples of the same Faction Content pack you will only receive duplicates of the Warhorns, Standing Items, and Hanging Items.
Any Patterns received as part of your Resistance Faction Content selection will be applicable to the Standard Variants. The Patterns on the Special {R} Variants are locked, and cannot be changed.

#5 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:12 PM

Payment Information

Q: Which payment methods do you accept?
For direct credit card transactions we currently accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Credit cards that are not accepted for direct transactions, such as Discover card, are usually functional when processed using a standard or guest PayPal account. We also accept most other major payment options through our current Global Payments option.
Payment options vary by country. Please contact Support if you have a specific payment question.

Q: Where is the payment option I previously used?
Due to a transition of our payment services, several payment options are still being freshly contracted out to PGI. We hope to make them available again as soon as possible.

Q: Will this Collection be available for purchase worldwide?
Yes, except where prohibited by law.

Q: What can I do if I have encountered a problem with my purchase?
Please contact support@mwomercs.com and our CSRs will be happy to help you out. Please provide them with as much information as possible, such as a summary of the issue, the items being purchased, and the payment method being used.

Q: Why is the PayPal transaction window suddenly so much faster?
We have recently transitioned all PayPal transaction processing in-house. Up until a couple days ago, PayPal transactions were being handled by one of our current third-party payment processors. In some cases this system was leading to transaction issues and processing delays.
This transition essentially amounts to three big differences:
  • Various processing issues and delays for some PayPal transactions should be minimized or eliminated.
  • 2-step Verification is now functional again.
  • PayPal Credit is now an accepted payment method.

#6 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:59 PM

Newly Added Questions

Q: Why did you change the release dates for the in-game 'Mech release for MC and C-Bills?
The dates originally listed when we posted the Resistance FAQ were incorrect. The Panther was intended for in-game purchase with MC on April 7th, not March 3rd.
As of today we have of course released the Panther for purchase with MC to honor the originally listed and incorrect date. However, as the remaining dates have not yet arrived, we have adjusted those release dates to reflect their intended dates. This brings all other in-game release dates for Resistance in line with the standard timeframes that have applied to all past Collections.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users