#241 Carthoo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 171 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:12 PM

View PostGrendel408, on 30 October 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

I can easily assume you made the deadline... considering today is Oct. 30, 2014 :P

And... "All content to be revealed by December 16" down near the bottom of the Resistance page :D

Oh lol, since Im not a native english....months are still a little bit confusing B) Easily forgottan that we got october, not november :)

Thanks - overlooked that about "reveal".

Guess that solves probably early purchase too - no reason they wouldnt be for each different mech groups, since its month by each other.

#242 Ens

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:30 PM

View PostOdanan, on 29 October 2014 - 08:43 AM, said:

Dear PGI, could you change the "Resistance" Grasshopper (the one with C-Bills bonus) for the GHR-5H?

Also, the same for the Panther (9R instead of 10K) and the Enforcer (4R instead of 5D).

I see you already changed the Zeus.

I was hoping the standard variants to receive the bonus.

good call actually....since they did it with all packs, no matter Founder or Phoenix or even Clans.....it´s always been the standard variants ( or prime for the clans ) that were the money makers :)

#243 Grendel408

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:57 PM

I'm still looking forward to getting my Wrath Pack even though my Zeus may collect dust... my Panther and Enforcer will be my new go-to Mechs cause I ******* love Lights and Mediums... while the Grasshopper may be my new Light-killer Mech :D

#244 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:17 PM

I have one question and one suggestion for PGI directly.

My question is when will the Premium Time from pre-ordering, not the one that comes with the package itself, be delievered? Have any of you who already pre-ordered received it?

As for my suggestion, could some of the faction content, at the very least, the faction colours, be released before the mechs are? CW will be underway before the Resistance mechs drop, and I'd really love to be able to roll out in faction colours. I can understand not having the cockpit items available by then, but the colours should be ready by then.

Edited by MarsAtlas, 30 October 2014 - 09:18 PM.

#245 Carthoo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 171 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:02 AM

View PostMarsAtlas, on 30 October 2014 - 09:17 PM, said:

I have one question and one suggestion for PGI directly.

My question is when will the Premium Time from pre-ordering, not the one that comes with the package itself, be delievered? Have any of you who already pre-ordered received it?

As for my suggestion, could some of the faction content, at the very least, the faction colours, be released before the mechs are? CW will be underway before the Resistance mechs drop, and I'd really love to be able to roll out in faction colours. I can understand not having the cockpit items available by then, but the colours should be ready by then.

Premium time for early purchase (preorder) is delivered the day that ends the period you can order pack to get it. Wave II preorders will get their second part (14 days) tomorrow I think. I got my 30 days for Wave II early purchase at 21. oct, when first period ended. Second ends tomorrow - 31. oct.

So resistance I think first part (30 days) will come Nov 30. Faction content is released veeery late for Wave II - and I dont know why - perhaps coz you can choose camo and faction colors for mechs you bought - so no chance to get it (see it) before they deliver your mechs. Same problem with Resistance I suppose.

Edit: I have to say, that these "early purchase" bonuses are supercool. Mech packs were veeeery expensive - for second lowest pack youd get AAA game, so I really apreciate, that from those 30 dollars for Mist lynx I get almost big portion back in prem time - and even better - BANKED premium time, so it wont pass, while Ill be working somewhere without chance to play - as it happened on numerous occasions before.

Its nice, that IS mechs from Resistance are cheaper....but still, 80 bucks is to much. I paid that much for Founder coz I had really high hopes for this game and next two years I was cursing the day I did it. PGI now making it better, but were on start - still a long way to the game I hoped for...

Edited by Carthoo, 31 October 2014 - 02:08 AM.

#246 trebormills

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 133 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:10 PM

Hmm cant buy, will need to check why

Sorted- worked in IE but not in FF

Edited by trebormills, 31 October 2014 - 01:38 PM.

#247 AThousandD

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 08:36 AM

Question: if I buy a'la carte, will I be getting the assorted faction content (colours, items, etc.)?

#248 Carthoo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 171 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:42 PM

Nope. Maybe if you buy more mechs ala carte. It says what bonus youll get. But faction content I think comes with the pack. You should still get early purchase rewards for ala carte - if I understand it right. Not sure...someone else, can you answer him?

#249 Deficatus

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 02:25 PM

I bought the Mist Lynx early just to get the Atlas/Premium Time. I think I will have to strip/sell the mechs to maintain my Inner Sphere street cred now that the Resistance pack is on the horizon.

#250 DasSibby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:24 PM

View PostDeficatus, on 02 November 2014 - 02:25 PM, said:

I bought the Mist Lynx early just to get the Atlas/Premium Time. I think I will have to strip/sell the mechs to maintain my Inner Sphere street cred now that the Resistance pack is on the horizon.

I did the same thing... IS FOREVER!!

#251 Johndar

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSome place I shouldn't be

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:07 PM

Own every mech ever, That's my motto.

#252 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:36 AM

Pardon if this has been addressed before.

Regarding purchasing mechs from this package A La Carte, if one does buy one or two mech packs (say, for example, the Enforcer and Zeus packs), do you still get the premium time, items (cockpit, handing, etc), faction decos, etc, etc, etc?

Edited by Novawrecker, 04 November 2014 - 12:41 AM.

#253 RapierE01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • LocationEden

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:11 AM

You only geht the monthly rewards not the Rest

#254 Masterrix

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:24 AM

is the fraction content (camos, colors) usable on every mech, or only on IS mechs, or only on the Resistance chassis ?

#255 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:44 AM

View PostMasterrix, on 04 November 2014 - 01:24 AM, said:

is the fraction content (camos, colors) usable on every mech, or only on IS mechs, or only on the Resistance chassis ?

Faction content from the Resistance packs will only unlock the camo patterns on the Resistance chassis you buy. So if you buy only the Fire Pack with the Panther you'll only get to choose one pack and only get the camo on Panthers. But if you buy the Wrath Pack you'll get the camos unlocked on all four chassis in the Resistance pack, but not all chassis you own. Those will have to be purchased separately.

Colors are usable on all mechs you own, though. It's just the patterns that are locked to specific chassis.

#256 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:25 AM

SO, I keep asking, and no one answers.

Is the Resistance Zeus the 9S like the FAQ says, or the 6S like the Resistance page (where you spend money) says?

#257 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:29 AM

View PostBront, on 04 November 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

SO, I keep asking, and no one answers.

Is the Resistance Zeus the 9S like the FAQ says, or the 6S like the Resistance page (where you spend money) says?

It WAS the 9S - but enough people complained (in the right places - in the right ways) that they changed it to the 6S.
9S was the 3050 standard variant - 6S was the 3025 (classic) standard
Most special variants have been the classic variants rather than the 3050 standards - but they went the other way with the ( R ) at first

#258 Belorion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,469 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:47 AM

Does anyone know if the premium time will be available to activate soon?

#259 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:56 AM

View PostBelorion, on 04 November 2014 - 09:47 AM, said:

Does anyone know if the premium time will be available to activate soon?

Probably on the 16th or today, depending on how PGI wants to roll it out...

#260 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:02 AM

View PostShar Wolf, on 04 November 2014 - 09:29 AM, said:

It WAS the 9S - but enough people complained (in the right places - in the right ways) that they changed it to the 6S.
9S was the 3050 standard variant - 6S was the 3025 (classic) standard
Most special variants have been the classic variants rather than the 3050 standards - but they went the other way with the ( R ) at first

That's what I thought, but I've been trying to get them to fix the FAQ (which is now wrong) for over a week.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users