Inner Sphere Resistance

540 replies to this topic

#421 GeoBlue

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:25 PM

Be nice if they early release this pack like they did the last....

#422 Crimson Myst

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:33 PM

Wondering if the new added bonus of modules will be given to those who have already pre-ordered before the announcement, or if only those who order after?

#423 PremithiumX

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 61 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:00 PM

View PostCrimson Myst, on 19 January 2015 - 08:33 PM, said:

Wondering if the new added bonus of modules will be given to those who have already pre-ordered before the announcement, or if only those who order after?

Those new bonuses are a monthly reward, so anyone who has purchased by Jan. 31st will be receiving the modules.

#424 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:51 PM

View PostCrimson Myst, on 19 January 2015 - 08:33 PM, said:

View PostPremithiumX, on 19 January 2015 - 09:00 PM, said:

Those new bonuses are a monthly reward, so anyone who has purchased by Jan. 31st will be receiving the modules.

To clarify, yes, anyone who ordered the package in the previous months will receive the January 31st rewards. The whole point of the rewards is to get people to order sooner rather than later, so the earlier you order the more monthly rewards you get.

#425 Zeoraimer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:47 AM

Hi,

Just seen the bonus modules. Does it apply to purchasing a la carte? or just a collections only?

Thanks

Edited by Zeoraimer, 20 January 2015 - 01:47 AM.

#426 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:02 AM

View PostZeoraimer, on 20 January 2015 - 01:47 AM, said:

Hi,

Just seen the bonus modules. Does it apply to purchasing a la carte? or just a collections only?

Thanks

Monthly rewards apply to any purchase of that particular package. Both collections and a la carte count.

#427 Zeoraimer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:03 AM

Thanks!

#428 Ballimbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

woah, ninja'ed-in bonus modules as monthly reward? NICE!
(I've aquired only one single module so far - they're so expensive ingame)

hrm, anybody knows if those bonus modules will be one of each kind or if they come in "stacks", so more than one from each kind? Probably one per kind I think (but Hope always dies last...)

#429 AlmightyAeng

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:12 AM

If we've already pre-ordered...when can we expect to see these modules added to our accounts? Sunday night my whole group got a weird error regarding items being redeemed and we ALL had to log out because the client froze. Was that these mods being added?

#430 Crimson Myst

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:39 PM

View PostPremithiumX, on 19 January 2015 - 09:00 PM, said:

View PostRisko Vinsheen, on 19 January 2015 - 09:51 PM, said:

To clarify, yes, anyone who ordered the package in the previous months will receive the January 31st rewards. The whole point of the rewards is to get people to order sooner rather than later, so the earlier you order the more monthly rewards you get.

Thank you both for your quick response. It's what I figured but wanted clarification. Already ordered my Wraith pack earlier this month so I'm good to go.

#431 PremithiumX

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 61 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:14 PM

View PostGhost Badger, on 20 January 2015 - 07:12 AM, said:

If we've already pre-ordered...when can we expect to see these modules added to our accounts? Sunday night my whole group got a weird error regarding items being redeemed and we ALL had to log out because the client froze. Was that these mods being added?

They will be added February 1st, as those monthly rewards are able to be unlocked up until January 31st.

#432 Thanar76

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 205 posts
  • LocationNettetal, Germany

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:40 AM

Monthly rewards are normally added the first tuesday after the deadline. So the modules should come at 03. February 2015.

#433 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:13 PM

Sorry if this was already answered, but didn't see it. Would it be possible to get multiples of the warhorns for the same faction? I only want the Kurita horns.

#434 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:57 PM

View PostTasker, on 22 January 2015 - 02:13 PM, said:

Sorry if this was already answered, but didn't see it. Would it be possible to get multiples of the warhorns for the same faction? I only want the Kurita horns.

Pick the Kurita faction content multiple times. You'll get multiples of the Kurita cockpit items but you won't get the other camo patterns or colors.

#435 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:18 PM

View PostRisko Vinsheen, on 22 January 2015 - 02:57 PM, said:

Pick the Kurita faction content multiple times. You'll get multiples of the Kurita cockpit items but you won't get the other camo patterns or colors.

Hell yeah.

#436 Nukem Till They Glow

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationMinot, ND, USA

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:52 PM

I missed it somewhere. What is the actual release date for the resistance pack mechs?

#437 Jagermosher

• Pip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

View PostNukem Till They Glow, on 31 January 2015 - 10:52 PM, said:

I missed it somewhere. What is the actual release date for the resistance pack mechs?

It was Feb/March 15th but, I think it has VERY recently been moved up to Feb 17th for Panther/Enforcer and March 15th/17th for the Grasshopper/Zeus. I have to reschedule my days off work now lol

#438 Reno Blade

• The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 3,459 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 February 2015 - 02:25 AM

View PostNukem Till They Glow, on 31 January 2015 - 10:52 PM, said:

You can find the release dates in the FAQ:
http://mwomercs.com/...resistance-faq/

Q: I just purchased, where is my Resistance Collection?
A: You can check on the status of your Pre-Order on the Collection page.
The Mechs will be provided in stages as the content is made available in the game.
  • The King Crab will be delivered starting December 16, 2014.
  • The Panther will be delivered starting February 17, 2015
  • The Enforcer will be delivered starting February 17, 2015
  • The Grasshopper will be delivered starting March 17, 2015
  • The Zeus will be delivered starting March 17, 2015

#439 Jody Von Jedi

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:17 AM

Will the faction content be delivered with the Panther/Enforcer on Feb 17th ? We're getting close! Two weeks and counting the days!

I think I'm looking forward to all the faction colors as much as the new mechs. Time to warm up the paint booth!

We have yet to have an option to choose our faction content. So, PGI, when will we get to choose our content?!?

The below was posted in the FAQ on Oct 22, 2014:
  • Q: Will I be able to select which Faction Specific content I want to receive?
  • A: Yes, you will have a choice between Steiner, Davion, Marik, Liao, Kurita and Rasalhague faction decoratives. Please stay tuned for more information on Faction Selection, we will be announcing a method for this ASAP.

ASAP ? Clock's a tickin'. Chop chop!

Edited by Jody Von Jedi, 02 February 2015 - 07:21 AM.

#440 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:35 AM

View PostJody Von Jedi, on 02 February 2015 - 07:17 AM, said:

Will the faction content be delivered with the Panther/Enforcer on Feb 17th ? We're getting close! Two weeks and counting the days!

I think I'm looking forward to all the faction colors as much as the new mechs. Time to warm up the paint booth!

We have yet to have an option to choose our faction content. So, PGI, when will we get to choose our content?!?

The below was posted in the FAQ on Oct 22, 2014:
  • Q: Will I be able to select which Faction Specific content I want to receive?
  • A: Yes, you will have a choice between Steiner, Davion, Marik, Liao, Kurita and Rasalhague faction decoratives. Please stay tuned for more information on Faction Selection, we will be announcing a method for this ASAP.
ASAP ? Clock's a tickin'. Chop chop!

Curious about that myself. I keep clicking on the page, waiting to select my Steiner colors. Hrrrmmm....SOON™

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users