No replies to this topic

#1 MoonUnitBeta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:59 PM

Once again, very good job with the website. I'm glad it's similar to the Wave 2 site, but feels distinctly different. Great job on the spray paint text effects; I notice you manually did the spray paint effect and each letter is unique. Alternating white, grey, white, for each section is really great too and everything feels nice and clean. I like also that the [$20] and (30) are the same colour because they're in the same column, and it's nice to see that it was continued into the mech names in the specs section. Those kind of repetitive cues have really helped tie it together.
This is more of a personal preference really, but I miss that the mech specs don't have a bold separation or colour/shade variation to break it up. I understand the goal is to keep the pallet clean with this one, so I'd suggest maybe tabbing the specs to align with each other? I'm afraid I'm going to botch this one trying to explain it, so I decided it's simpler to just show you what I mean if that's okay:

Posted Image
I'm not sure how to describe that aligning thing. But, like I said, this aligning thing is just a "me" thing that I like to do. There's no demands here. :)

So, as usual, thanks for doing a fantastic job. Really well done. Again. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users