9 replies to this topic

#1 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:52 PM

I don't think we've had a thread exactly like this yet, so let's get it started!

Rate the person who posted before you on their efforts. Add some comments and perhaps score out of 10 or something. Feel free to introduce your own siggy. Also feel free to rate multiple peoples sigs at once if you're feelin' it!

Have Questions? FAQ:
Spoiler

Here's my current signature:

Posted Image

I made the stats one pixel at a time, so it took some work! Also made the Rasalhague banner, which was a bit of a task. The pixelmechs with the stats are all Alistair Winter's, edited to reflect my loadouts. The coloured pixelmechs on the other side were made by me. They're a lot of fun to make!

#2 Mech42Ace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 917 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 07:04 PM

I like your sig, I'd give it a 15 out of 10 :).
I just noticed the line of text above the MAD, "you mad bro?"

Edited by Mech42Ace, 25 October 2014 - 07:05 PM.

#3 Iqfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,488 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationGermany, CGN

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:55 AM

View PostMech42Ace, on 25 October 2014 - 07:04 PM, said:

I like your sig, I'd give it a 15 out of 10 :).
I just noticed the line of text above the MAD, "you mad bro?"

I like your Signature, because it somehow looks like an old Mechwarrior Game, kind of oldschool.

#4 Sky Hawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationDeep Periphery, aka Hungary

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:49 AM

Sorry for off-topitc, but it related bit somehow to your signature... (Nice, really old-looking work...)

Tarogato? Really?

http://en.wiktionary...3%A1rogat%C3%B3

Edited by Sky Hawk, 26 October 2014 - 03:51 AM.

#5 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:00 AM

View PostIqfish, on 26 October 2014 - 02:55 AM, said:

I like your Signature, because it somehow looks like an old Mechwarrior Game, kind of oldschool.
Yours is very simple and business-like. I like subtle shading matching our forum background colour and you make a very tasteful plug. =]

View PostSky Hawk, on 26 October 2014 - 03:49 AM, said:

Sorry for off-topitc, but it related bit somehow to your signature... (Nice, really old-looking work...)
Tarogato? Really?
I don't play the tárogató, but I'm a multi-instrumentalist. For instance, I play all the clarinets, from sopranino to contrabass, and the tárogató is an instrument very similar to the clarinet and I really enjoy eastern scales.
You're only the second person to ever make the connection! :)

Edited by Tarogato, 26 October 2014 - 04:03 AM.

#6 MadPanda

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,054 posts
  • LocationSearching for a game...

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:23 AM

@Tarago: Cute pixel mechs that are well made, but as a signature it seems cluttered to me. I like signatures that you just "get" with a half a second glance.

#7 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:40 AM

View PostTarogato, on 25 October 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:

I don't think we've had a thread exactly like this yet, so let's get it started!

Rate the person who posted before you on their efforts. Add some comments and perhaps score out of 10 or something. Feel free to introduce your own siggy. Also feel free to rate multiple peoples sigs at once if you're feelin' it!

Have Questions? FAQ:
Spoiler

Here's my current signature:

Posted Image

I made the stats one pixel at a time, so it took some work! Also made the Rasalhague banner, which was a bit of a task. The pixelmechs with the stats are all Alistair Winter's, edited to reflect my loadouts. The coloured pixelmechs on the other side were made by me. They're a lot of fun to make!

Your signature is amazing! 10/10

#8 Iqfish

• 3,488 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationGermany, CGN

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:50 AM

View PostOdanan, on 26 October 2014 - 04:40 AM, said:

Your signature is amazing! 10/10

Your signature is flawless, not only expressing your opinion on the game, but also showcasing your beautiful repaints.
And your face.

#9 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:10 PM

View PostMadPanda, on 26 October 2014 - 04:23 AM, said:

but as a signature it seems cluttered to me. I like signatures that you just "get" with a half a second glance.
I needed to update the stats, so I decided to do some uncluttering, how's this?

Posted Image

P.S. I give yours an 8.5 out of 10. =] I deduct one point because I can't quite tell at first glance that it's a Bushwacker and I hesitantly deduct a half before I don't think you made it yourself (but I could be remembering wrong!)

View PostOdanan, on 26 October 2014 - 04:40 AM, said:

*siggy*
Possibly the most involved MWO siggy I've ever seen - you present a whole agenda! I'm not fond of the one frame with just the fire background, it kinda clashes with everything else. The frame about ghost heat is way too long, and the text is slightly hard to read against the background. 9/10. =]
I really like the pacing for the most part, it's hard to get it right (I'm sometimes dyslexic, but I can read it and it's not too long either, so good job.) I bet you sat there for a half an hour and stared at it while it cycled through previewing and adjusting to get the right delays. =P

#10 MadPanda

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,054 posts
  • LocationSearching for a game...

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:45 AM

View PostTarogato, on 08 November 2014 - 12:10 PM, said:

P.S. I give yours an 8.5 out of 10. =] I deduct one point because I can't quite tell at first glance that it's a Bushwacker and I hesitantly deduct a half before I don't think you made it yourself (but I could be remembering wrong!)

No I make all my signatures myself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users