- - - - -

Premium Time

8 replies to this topic

#1 warlock367

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Michigan

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:52 PM

I just started playing MWO 2 days ago, I never got my premium time after my first 25 battles in the trial mechs, hell I didn't get any after about 60 battles, I thought that maybe you had to own your mechs so I got 2 (1 Lite and 1 Medium) and still no button in the Mech Lab to buy premium time

#2 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM

You don't receive premium time you receive a lump sum of eight million c-bills to be spent on your choice of mech and equipment.

Premium time is purchased by using MC in game. MC is obtained with real money via the website.

#3 Domenoth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 461 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:19 PM

View Postwarlock367, on 28 October 2014 - 05:52 PM, said:

I just started playing MWO 2 days ago, I never got my premium time after my first 25 battles in the trial mechs, hell I didn't get any after about 60 battles, I thought that maybe you had to own your mechs so I got 2 (1 Lite and 1 Medium) and still no button in the Mech Lab to buy premium time

Not entirely sure I'm answering the question you're asking, but I'll give it a try. First of all, can you confirm for me that you have purchased "MC" (you paid real-world dollars or the appropriate currency for your country of residence).

If yes, then after you log in to the game, at the top you should see Home, Mechlab, Skills, Faction and a yellow Store.

Go to the Store. Inside the Store on the left you should see Boosters. Click on Boosters. You should see some hour-glasses with Buy buttons underneath.

If you have not purchased "MC", you can do so here from the website. At the top of this page you should see Posted Image. Click it.

Hopefully that helped.

Edited by Domenoth, 28 October 2014 - 06:21 PM.

#4 mailin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:52 PM

What has been said before. The cadet bonus is in the form of c-bills (which was the bonus you would have gotten after your first 25 matches), and which is the in-game currency earned after every match. MC are purchased via real money and can then be exchanged for premium time or other things.

#5 warlock367

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Michigan

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:42 PM

Many thanks, I had made my Cbills on the cadet part fine and not long after I put up that post I found the spot in the lab store to buy the premium time.........Again many thanks

#6 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:35 AM

There used to be a free 2 hr offer for premium time available to all players on the website. If you click the "Download Now" again and go to that page, then click the download button but cancel saving the file, the page will reload with 3 boxes appearing underneath the download button. One is an offer for 2 hrs of premium time. Or at least it used to be. (It actually used to be a full 24 hrs back long ago.)

#7 LauLiao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:55 AM

View Postmailin, on 28 October 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:

What has been said before. The cadet bonus is in the form of c-bills (which was the bonus you would have gotten after your first 25 matches)

Actually, you get your cadet bonus throughout your first 25 matches. They changed it so that it's now linked to the achievement system, so the ~8 mil is divided up into 25 chunks and you get one after each match. No more single lump sum at the end of the 25.

#8 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:14 AM

View PostTheCaptainJZ, on 29 October 2014 - 01:35 AM, said:

There used to be a free 2 hr offer for premium time available to all players on the website. If you click the "Download Now" again and go to that page, then click the download button but cancel saving the file, the page will reload with 3 boxes appearing underneath the download button. One is an offer for 2 hrs of premium time. Or at least it used to be. (It actually used to be a full 24 hrs back long ago.)

It was 24 hours last I knew, and it went away around the new year.

#9 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:36 AM

View PostTheCaptainJZ, on 29 October 2014 - 01:35 AM, said:

it still offers 24hrs of premium time but you have to redeem it then activate it in game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users