Full List Of Mech Quirks From The Test Server.

244 replies to this topic

#1 Hans Von Lohman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:58 PM

Found this online. The test server was up this week, and enterprising people data mined it for all of the stats that are getting changed on Nov 4th.

Most we knew, but not all of these mechs have been shown before, such as the Awesome 8V, 8T, and 9M, which are the three that I personally own.

Full listing of IS mech quirks

Have fun.

#2 Funkadelic Mayhem

• Knight Errant
  • 1,811 posts
  • LocationOrokin Void

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:12 AM

So does this mean that with the huginn for example. It gets +12.5 range to MG and 12.5 to ballistics. That the MG is going to have a total range of + 25% + MG range mod added to that if you have it?

#3 Grantham Besat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:17 AM

Yes they stack for a total of 25% On a side note IS teams just got a huge short to medium range boost to both damage, range, and heat management. If you are a brawler IS is your ticket. If you are a clanner then you better learn how that long range stuff works because getting close will hurt.

Edited by Grantham Besat, 30 October 2014 - 12:46 AM.

#4 Aleski

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 873 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:19 AM

Thanks for the information =)

I don't understand the choice of the ballistic quirks on some of my mech :
DNG-Flame : AC/20 quirks -> It's really not the most popular build. It's efficient, but the hight mounted point is perfect for sniping too. XL builds are more versatile on Dragon...
Orion Protectore : AC/20 quirks -> I understand a lot of people like this one, but the protector run a Gauss as a stock loadout...?

Blackjack arrow : AC/20 quirks -> i mean, why? I've never see an Arrow with an AC/20... I doesn't know that's a popular build for this blackjack.

Catapult K2 : a lot of people will hate these quirks. Why not the PPCs on this one? This chassis is designed to use them. Odd...

Pretty baby : LL quirks essentielly, i really prefer PPC or LPL, but it's a matter of taste and play style!

Golden Boy : LRM quirks, it's a very cool build with the LRMs (i use it very often), but the stock loadout is SRM brawler. And it's exactly the same quirks as the KTO-18. Stange!

Well this quirks are good but sometimes the decision is strange. I'm not QQing, but i would like to know on what datas the devs have decide the new quirks for some variants.

See you on battlefield mechwarriors! =)

Edited by Aleski, 30 October 2014 - 12:21 AM.

#5 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:24 AM

Wow. I might invest in the 8R to make it my new LRM boat. Can't ******* believe that I am finally going to grind the Awesome chassis! :o

47 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 Torso Yaw Speed 10%
48 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 Torso Pitch Speed 10%
49 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 Additional Structure (CT) 20
50 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 Additional Structure (LT&RT) 10
51 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 Large Laser Cooldown 12.5%
52 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 Energy Cooldown 12.5%
53 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 Large Laser Heat Gen -12.5%
54 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 Energy Heat Gen -12.5%
55 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 LRM15 Cooldown 12.5%
56 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 Missile Cooldown 12.5%
57 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 LRM15 Range 12.5%
58 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 Missile Range 12.5%
59 Awesome AWS-8R 80 3 Missile Heat Gen -15%

BLR-1S is gonna be another option. Million dollar question: Is TAG range going to increase with the energy range quirk?

145 Battlemaster BLR-1S 85 4 Additional Armor (LA&RA) 14
146 Battlemaster BLR-1S 85 4 LRM15 Cooldown 10%
147 Battlemaster BLR-1S 85 4 Missile Cooldown 10%
148 Battlemaster BLR-1S 85 4 LRM15 Heat Gen -10%
149 Battlemaster BLR-1S 85 4 Missile Heat Gen -10%
150 Battlemaster BLR-1S 85 4 Energy Range 12.5%
151 Battlemaster BLR-1S 85 4 Energy Heat Gen -12.5%

Move over LRM5s, ALRM15s are the new way to go.

Edited by El Bandito, 30 October 2014 - 12:35 AM.

#6 K0M3D14N

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:29 AM

View PostFunkadelic Mayhem, on 30 October 2014 - 12:12 AM, said:

So does this mean that with the huginn for example. It gets +12.5 range to MG and 12.5 to ballistics. That the MG is going to have a total range of + 25% + MG range mod added to that if you have it?

That's exactly what it means.

#7 The Boz

• 1,317 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:31 AM

Atlas makes me sad, particularly the D-DC. They double dip into the ECM penalty, and now I can't wait until they nerf ECM.

#8 ICEFANG13

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:44 AM

I love you, thank you!

#9 Postumus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 399 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:50 AM

Orion K - 1 Ballistic hardpoint, and it gets Ultra AC/5 quirks? ?????? The only thing that makes any sense for this mech is an AC/20 or AC/10. A single UAC/5 does nothing, and even with quirks, the only way this mech survives is by turning its giant barn-like torso away from enemy fire in between volleys, which you cannot do effectively with a UAC/5.

Also, RIP Shadowhawk, they took the PPC nerf to the face, hard, and now they get a pittance for quirks. Looks like they forgot to give the 2D any quirks at all.

Stalker 4F gets quirks for LRM 10, which is head scratching, since this is the Stalker that is most used for closer range fighting. At least the 5M gets decent SRM 6 quirks.

I was really hoping for a last minute re-tiering for the Highlander, but since all of them stayed at tier 2 or 3, and they have jumpjets (even though they're more like hoverjets), they get close to squat. I despair of seeing this mech in competitive play again, it looks like more D-DC's and Victors.

On the plus side, Hunchbacks got major love, and I'm seriously considering buying the DRG-1N for the ridiculous 50% AC/5 cooldown. Also interested in the massive AWS-8Q PPC quirks.

#10 charov

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,110 posts
  • LocationLondon - UK

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:50 AM

Thanks OP!

#11 Alistair Winter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 10,823 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway, FRR

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:54 AM

Thanks for posting these. Let's have a look at my favourite mechs.

Raven 3L - Basically no difference except leg armor buff. Fair enough.
Raven 2X - They buffed my favourite build. LPL+MLs. Yay! Turn rate buff is interesting.
Raven 4X - Turn rate buff. Too bad the other buffs were all about lasers, and not about SRMs or MGs. I still don't think MPLs are a good choice for this mech.
Raven H - It's good that they buffed my favourite build, but at the same time it kind of sucks that there's only a single viable build for the Huginn. You basically can't do anything else except 2xSRM4 and 4xMGs. I would have liked an AC2 buff or something.
Cicada 2A - Nice buffs. No surprises.
Cicada 2B - Pulse laser buffs. Not sure if that makes a difference at all.
Cicada 3C - Not sure how I feel about this. Will have to try ER PPC + AC5 again. The only build I could ever make work for the 3C.
Cicada 3M - Doesn't affect me, I only run gauss.
Centurion AH - Looks good.
Centurion AL - Maybe I can finally bring back my 2xLPL build. That would be fantastic! Will have to try it.
Centurion A - Kind of weird.
Centurion D - Looks ok.
Centurion YLW - Looks good.
Catapult C1 - Good stuff.
Catapult C4 - Probably won't make a big difference, but a nice start.
Catapult A1 - Same as above.
Catapult K2 - Really disappointed about getting a ballistic buff instead of PPC buff.
Cataphract 4X - Looks nice.
Cataphract 1X - Looks nice.
Cataphract 2X - Looks nice.
Cataphract 3D - No buffs. Not surprised.
Ilya Muromets - My 3xAC10 build will prosper.
Awesome 8Q - Looks nice.
Awesome 8R - Looks nice.
Awesome 8V - Looks nice.
Awesome 8T - Looks nice.
Awesome 9M - Surprising, but nice.

#12 Roadbuster

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,437 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:56 AM

Since most (if not all) cooldown quirks are +XX%, I guess that we will see a bit slower fights but more alpha striking.
Unless that should mean faster cooldown, but that would have to be -XX%...

#13 SubXulu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 196 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:58 AM

Is there a 'historic' - 'lore'. Or actually any good reason why 3 of the BattleMasters (1G, 3M, HellSlinger) still have negative quirks to their Torso yaw and Pitch speed?

The Highlander has had all it's negative quirks removed and it was considered a Tier2 - Tier3, yet the BattleMaster 1G & HS are Tier4 and still keep negatives? I don't get it.

Edited by SubXulu, 30 October 2014 - 01:15 AM.

#14 gregsolidus

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:07 AM

Thunderbolt 5SS gets 25% boost to energy range AND medium pulse range? That can't be right.

#15 SubXulu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 196 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:17 AM

View Postgregsolidus, on 30 October 2014 - 01:07 AM, said:

Thunderbolt 5SS gets 25% boost to energy range AND medium pulse range? That can't be right.

It is right, that still only equates to an extra 50m or so for medium pulses.

#16 Grantham Besat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:17 AM

Only thing that I question is why some mechs got stock load out weapons buffs and others got a buff for non stock weapons.

#17 KhanCipher

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:25 AM

This list shows us why any SRM4/6 quirks should just be straight SRM quirks (same with LRMs), and that PGI thinks the AS7-K can be turned into a PPC/Gauss sniper... i'll let that sink in...

The AS7-K has a lot problems and it not being able to be a sniper is the smallest and most insignificant of the problems it has (as all atlas variants have that problem, and it's mostly rooted in the location of the arm energy and ballistics.), but since the whale can do dual gauss/ppc "i'm sure the atlas can run 2xPPC+1Gauss". The K's 1 advantage only takes effect when rng rolls a bunch of Lurms on the enemy team, and if there isn't any lurms then you just wasted an assault slot when you could've taken a D-DC which covers the K's only advantage and then a lot more.

#18 SubXulu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 196 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:26 AM

View PostGrantham Besat, on 30 October 2014 - 01:17 AM, said:

Only thing that I question is why some mechs got stock load out weapons buffs and others got a buff for non stock weapons.

Yes, Another interesting question, I wonder if the person at PGI who is in charge of these decisions will hop into this thread and answer a few questions for us.

#19 Funkadelic Mayhem

• Knight Errant
  • 1,811 posts
  • LocationOrokin Void

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:27 AM

I would like to have see the Raven 4x and Hugenn get a no slowdown buff when landing from JJ.
I dont think the +4 to legs and + 3 to arms for the huginn or the +4 to legs for the raven 4x is going to make any difference at all.

And by the way. Is the +4 to legs, +4 armor or +4%? If its % thats only 33.28 instead of 32. Might have well saved your time and not done it at all.

#20 Kilo 40

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,879 posts
  • Locationin my moms basement, covered in cheeto dust

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:34 AM

View PostPostumus, on 30 October 2014 - 12:50 AM, said:

Orion K - 1 Ballistic hardpoint, and it gets Ultra AC/5 quirks? ??????

I'm more confused about the Orion V's LRM5 quirk.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users