Full List Of Mech Quirks From The Test Server.

244 replies to this topic

#21 Ens

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:44 AM

Battlemaster Torso turn speeds -20% ??? :huh:

can´t be right

Edited by Ens, 30 October 2014 - 01:44 AM.

#22 Chuanhao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 520 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:49 AM

I have 5/6 Awesomes mastered. I am so happy.

question: If I add on the LRM cooldown weapons module, does that mean my total cool down for LRM 15 on the AWS 8R is now 12.5 + 12.5 + 12 = 37% faster? That's wicked.

#23 Zeriniel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 226 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:53 AM

View PostEns, on 30 October 2014 - 01:44 AM, said:

can´t be right

Because apparently having a billion weapon mounts equals not wanting to spread damage. I like how the buff up the ML in the -1G, and maintain that it needs to sucks at turning its torso. I always felt like the BLR should've been a mid-close brawler, instead it's a peekaboo hiding assault. Ugh.

Not going to stop me from enjoying it though.

View PostChuanhao, on 30 October 2014 - 01:49 AM, said:

question: If I add on the LRM cooldown weapons module, does that mean my total cool down for LRM 15 on the AWS 8R is now 12.5 + 12.5 + 12 = 37% faster? That's wicked.

Get ready for it to rain LRMs everywhere. Can you imagine the clouds of LRM60s raining on the battlefield at 37% fire rate?
I'm excited to bring my 9M out of retirement. Not that it didn't do well as a PPC sniper as it was.

Edited by Zeriniel, 30 October 2014 - 01:54 AM.

#24 Hans Von Lohman

• Knight Errant
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:57 AM

View PostChuanhao, on 30 October 2014 - 01:49 AM, said:

They all add together. In fact I think of Mech Quirks as built-in weapon modules, because I am pretty sure behind the curtain they're the same part of the software code.

#25 theta123

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:58 AM

I am glad in seeing these battlemaster buffs. Especially the BLR-1G getting those medium lasers buffs. As i infact once suggested this to rus.

#26 Hans Von Lohman

• Knight Errant
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:00 AM

View PostZeriniel, on 30 October 2014 - 01:53 AM, said:

I'm excited to bring my 9M out of retirement. Not that it didn't do well as a PPC sniper as it was.

Just be sure you put ER-PPC's on your 9M Awesome. The specific weapon quirks don't do any good for normal PPC's on that mech. You will only get the generic energy weapon buffs for your normal PPCs.

I've had to go back through my list of mechs and start changing builds based on the quirks I see in that list, like giving my "Laser Fist" Wolverine a Large Pulse laser instead of a normal Large Laser.

Edited by Hans Von Lohman, 30 October 2014 - 02:02 AM.

#27 Sougard

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:05 AM

So, AWS-8R in tier 3 gets 13 quirks, Jagermech-S in tier 3 gets 6 quirks, while Spider 5D also in tier 3 gets 1. Consistency!

#28 Ens

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:07 AM

View Posttheta123, on 30 October 2014 - 01:58 AM, said:

I am glad in seeing these battlemaster buffs. Especially the BLR-1G getting those medium lasers buffs. As i infact once suggested this to rus.

well the ML and general energy buffs make a fine read....
but slowing down the already crappy and very limited torso movement will nerf it harder than most might think 8[

#29 Walluh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 682 posts
  • LocationLovingly stroking my Crab Waifu

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:08 AM

AWS 8Q and 9M separated by PPC's and ERPPC's. Seriously. I have to buy a 9M now? -_-

#30 Hans Von Lohman

• Knight Errant
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:08 AM

There are some builds that I am also disagreeing with. I don't want to run my Centurion-A as the "Zombie" build. In fact, my Cent-A is an AC-10, x3 Streaks.

From what I can tell the best way to get my Autocannon buff I want for my Centurion is to re-purchase the Cent-D model and just take the generic Ballistic buffs, which I will admit are still pretty good buffs.

#31 Zeriniel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 226 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:09 AM

View PostEns, on 30 October 2014 - 02:07 AM, said:

well the ML and general energy buffs make a fine read....
but slowing down the already crappy and very limited torso movement will nerf it harder than most might think 8[

It's not slowing it down further, it's just keeping the nerfs that are in place already. Which still doesn't make sense since it has the shortest torso twist of it's kin. You'd think it'd twist faster since the distance is already nerfed.

#32 Nebuchadnezzar2

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:12 AM

Does this mean my 2AC 5 2ERLL DRG 1N is going to have more than 20 dps ??!? 😳

#33 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:12 AM

On the whole I'm pleased with one sharp exception.

The Orion VA is an SRM boat with an AC20???? It's the best heavy LRM platform, and you're making it a skirmisher? Yeesh!

Oh well. I will be probably buying a KTO18 again and am glad I've been practicing with my CPLTs. heh heh heh.

I'm even generally happy with the BLR quirks. There are going to be serious Wubmasters on the battlefield soon.

#34 Hans Von Lohman

• Knight Errant
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:13 AM

View PostWalluh, on 30 October 2014 - 02:08 AM, said:

AWS 8Q and 9M separated by PPC's and ERPPC's. Seriously. I have to buy a 9M now? -_-

They probably did that on purpose. There isn't that much difference between the two, other than where you put your medium lasers.

#35 aniviron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:15 AM

View PostFunkadelic Mayhem, on 30 October 2014 - 01:27 AM, said:

I would like to have see the Raven 4x and Hugenn get a no slowdown buff when landing from JJ.
I dont think the +4 to legs and + 3 to arms for the huginn or the +4 to legs for the raven 4x is going to make any difference at all.

And by the way. Is the +4 to legs, +4 armor or +4%? If its % thats only 33.28 instead of 32. Might have well saved your time and not done it at all.

It's +4, not 4%.

You're right though, it won't make any difference in the end. The Raven's legs get more or less the same buff as most lights, except no other lights have had their leg hitboxes intentionally made huge. Back when HSR was not in the game, nobody could hit Ravens, much rage ensued, and their leg hitboxes were made roughly ~2x the size of the legs. Nearly a year and a half and a complete rewrite of the netcode later, they still have huge hitboxes, the bandaid fix was never removed. Here's a great post by RealityCube mapping the extra size on the Raven's legs. And some choice images for those too lazy to click the link:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All the close range weapon buffs on the Raven are worthless until its leg size is smaller than a Catapult's legs. A big reason 2xERLL Ravens became the norm is because it means they don't have to expose their legs, which means not getting vaporized from below instantly.

#36 SubXulu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 196 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:16 AM

View PostEns, on 30 October 2014 - 01:44 AM, said:

can´t be right

This is a pre-existing quirk that they have not removed, I have no idea why not though :(

#37 SgtKinCaiD

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationBordeaux

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:17 AM

Can someone post all the list or a link to dl it because i can't access google docs from my work ?

#38 Hans Von Lohman

• Knight Errant
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:19 AM

View PostSougard, on 30 October 2014 - 02:05 AM, said:

So, AWS-8R in tier 3 gets 13 quirks, Jagermech-S in tier 3 gets 6 quirks, while Spider 5D also in tier 3 gets 1. Consistency!

You may notice that any mech with ECM is getting Jack and S**t for quirks.

And that is probably a good thing. In fact I think the only ECM mech that never gets used right now is the Commando 2D, so they at least gave it some SRM-4 bonuses.

#39 The Boz

• 1,317 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:20 AM

But every ECM mech was already placed higher on their tier list because of said ECM. Ditto for jumpjets.

#40 Hans Von Lohman

• Knight Errant
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:22 AM

View PostSgtKinCaiD, on 30 October 2014 - 02:17 AM, said:

Can someone post all the list or a link to dl it because i can't access google docs from my work ?

The list is huge. I don't think posting it in it's entirety is a good idea.

Update: I just checked and the list is 977 lines long, each one being a quirk for some kind of mech.

Edited by Hans Von Lohman, 30 October 2014 - 02:24 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users