75 replies to this topic

#1 Fr0z7y

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 66 posts
  • Locationbehind 73h_m0nz73r

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:49 PM

why so serious? sooo i have visited many facets of gaming activity, most not in mwo universe (let alone battletech) but when it comes to people taking rank and roles and this game seriously... just stop. honestly, it comes down to this, if u cant play a game without someone telling you what to do, and holding on to that little bit of power you have on someone else's free time, you have your priorities ALL WRONG in life. so be it if i get banned for this. when i see you piloting a clan mech in an is house, i want to tk you ( want being the key word here ) as honestly, if you are going to tell someone what to do, then not accept them into your unit for something simple as a joke ( which, honestly, if u cant take a joke on the internet, i think you should wear a helmet ) but really... this is the internet, stop taking stuff so seriously.. house kurita, pilot is mechs, stop piloting clan mechs, u want to be all formal about stuff, stop piloting stuff on your kurita account thats not kurita.. hopefully i can get a few more hours out of these mechs before some butt hurt pilot goes and says something to pgi / igp and gets me banned because the dont like me being blunt. honestly, if u want a title in a unit, earn it. cause i haven't seen many that have. actually, im dissatisfied with the people that play the game, not pgi / igp as they release what they are doing every patch. happy halloween!!!!

#2 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:54 PM

Um...what?

#3 Alexander MacTaggart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:16 PM

I agree.

Posted Image

Edited by Alexander MacTaggart, 31 October 2014 - 04:17 PM.

#4 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts
  • LocationSleipnir Cameron

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:19 PM

View PostFr0z7y, on 31 October 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

why so serious? sooo i have visited many facets of gaming activity, most not in mwo universe (let alone battletech) but when it comes to people taking rank and roles and this game seriously... just stop. honestly, it comes down to this, if u cant play a game without someone telling you what to do, and holding on to that little bit of power you have on someone else's free time, you have your priorities ALL WRONG in life. so be it if i get banned for this. when i see you piloting a clan mech in an is house, i want to tk you ( want being the key word here ) as honestly, if you are going to tell someone what to do, then not accept them into your unit for something simple as a joke ( which, honestly, if u cant take a joke on the internet, i think you should wear a helmet ) but really... this is the internet, stop taking stuff so seriously.. house kurita, pilot is mechs, stop piloting clan mechs, u want to be all formal about stuff, stop piloting stuff on your kurita account thats not kurita.. hopefully i can get a few more hours out of these mechs before some butt hurt pilot goes and says something to pgi / igp and gets me banned because the dont like me being blunt. honestly, if u want a title in a unit, earn it. cause i haven't seen many that have. actually, im dissatisfied with the people that play the game, not pgi / igp as they release what they are doing every patch. happy halloween!!!!

so stop taking their seriousness so seriously? whine more about people wanting to role play their game of choice. leave their unit and play your way or stfu. thank you, have a ****** day

#5 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:22 PM

Its a Game,..HAVE FUN!

#6 GutterBoy5

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 375 posts
  • LocationAdelaide,south australia

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:24 PM

What da?
Don't take things serious , yet he all serious about what mech to take if playing IS or CLAN.the current game is just mixed buddy take what ha like anyone can, when CW(if /when/how) then IS houses/Mercs use IS tech/mechs & same for clan.

#7 Fr0z7y

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:00 PM

of course, clanners, but hey, im not talking to you am i? no.... but your test tube babies, you are adopted. you have no parents. so you treat others like **** to make yourself feel warm in bed at night.

this was to kurita pilots, actually a specific unit, but hell, if u want me to take this to the general section, i can do that too..; shall i? cause honestly u need trolled to i take it right?

#8 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:11 PM

Posted Image

#9 Fr0z7y

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:12 PM

no retort? didnt think you had brains for that, consult your clan mates, maybe one of the sibko can come up with a decent response to not having parents or your tech falling into kurita hands and them using it... although, i figure an English professor might say something about my use of you're being wrong.. purposeful to throw u off.. but in case u did see it, who cares, internet right? since u quote unquoted me, and since u had to grab other test tube babies to say something...

#10 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:33 PM

You HAVE to be trolling right...? I mean, no one calls anyone out on being douche bags when they themselves are a douche bag... do they?

Posted Image

On a plus note you have put a smile on this girls face!

If anyone is confused just click his name, check his profile, follow his posts and threads. Then ask yourself... why is he so serious?

You'll still be confused though.

Edited by Keira RAVEN McKenna, 31 October 2014 - 06:39 PM.

#11 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:29 PM

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd where did this come from? let people play how they want to play :) i personally will play whatever mechs i feel will give me the best chance to win or be fun, which i have plenty of both clan and IS. i could care less about lore - im here to enjoy a game on what little free time i can :D i am curious what group you are referring to though

#12 That Dawg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:34 PM

It am magical.

#13 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:48 PM

Roleplay? What is this you speak of? I do not roleplay, I am always this much of a jerk, just ask anyone who knows me :D

Edited by CHH Badkarma, 31 October 2014 - 10:24 PM.

#14 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:54 PM

Only a person allied with Kurita would start this kind of argument...

#15 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:29 AM

The derp is strong with this one.

#16 Demi-Precentor Konev

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 386 posts
  • LocationDnepropetrovsk, Galedon Military District

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:27 AM

So what you really want me to do is take the game seriously, but from a lore standpoint not a competitive standpoint.

I'm not gonna lie, whenever I see someone in a Clanmech and they don't have a clan badge next to their name, there is a big of cognitive dissonance but that's what CW is (hopefully) going to be for.

#17 Pugnax

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • LocationSometimes Canada

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:40 AM

This is hilarious.

#18 Jon Gotham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:54 AM

View PostFr0z7y, on 31 October 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

happy halloween!!!!

Happy halloween to you to! But for the rest of your post, er what? :blink:

View PostAlexander MacTaggart, on 31 October 2014 - 04:16 PM, said:

I agree.

Posted Image

Simply awesome.

View PostScout Derek, on 31 October 2014 - 07:54 PM, said:

Only a person allied with Kurita would start this kind of argument...

Again, point of this post is?

#19 Berean03

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 34 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:12 AM

Well to answer the question about house units with Clan mechs its called Salvage. I've read the books and it wasn't uncommon for house units to have a couple of clan mech's and loading up their mechs with clan tech. So that's the serious part of the answer the fun part is...its a game so who cares who pilots what. :D

#20 Kyone Akashi

• The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationAlshain Military District

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

What exactly started all of this?

I'll have to assume there was an argument inside some unit - but if that's the case, just transfer into another one where you feel more at home?

If this was about members of some unit attempting to force their opinion on someone else, both parties should just walk their separate ways as well, for either there is a common ground or there is not. "Play and let play". It is no secret that not every player aligned with House Kurita is actually behaving like they should, but this will not change just because someone asks them to. For better or worse, properly roleplaying one of the Dragon's samurai (this includes restraint as well as respect) is voluntary, not a rule.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users