Great Friday With Gatekeepers

3 replies to this topic

#1 Kokobutta

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:14 PM

Bought and started using a Catapult K-2 on Friday with (4)ML's and (2) UAC-5s. Nothing too crazy. But I had probably the best string of matches since I've been playing. Regularly did 500+ damage and reached over 1,000 damage twice.

I'd love to say it's because me and my new K-2 are just so badass, but it really just highlights the importance of teamwork.

I was in the "exploitation lance" in the drops. Our role is to come in behind the heavier attack lance, which crashes through attracting fire and attention. They usually die in gruesome fashion and aren't able to pile up big numbers, but the sacrifice let myself and others pad our stats to victory. Other times, we simply used patience and let the enemy crest ridges and corners into our waiting gun lines. Great teamwork, and great, satisfying victories.

This K-2 build fulfilled the role beautifully and has been a blast to pilot.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:32 AM

Well being badass is a part of it...

#3 Kokobutta

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:02 PM

Yeah, true, it had to have been just a tad of that...it's just the way I am...

#4 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 03 November 2014 - 07:06 AM

It would be nice if more people understood that this is how team work is suppose to look. If you want to get all the kills with out team work: go carry in a PUG match. I just wish Little Fly could get better rewards when he is doing what he is supposed to do: Provide ECM to hide the team. We should see more of this as time goes on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users