Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 15 November 2014 - 04:33 PM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 15 November 2014 - 01:55 PM, said:

The immense pressure ONE person would be under to coordinate all the different units representing the Clans would be unfair. It would definitely stop this being a game & make it a job.

Then what is the Grand Council there for? :P

Your compass points to Terra & you wish to get there as fast as you can, I get you however to quote Abraham Lincoln,

We need more intel on CW before we can plan anything in detail.

I believe that is right, but sadly, at first at least, we will not have to worry about repair & rearm, rest & refit, stockpiling supplies, jump routes, guerrilla warfare on not yet pacified worlds, etc. So i do not expect many logistic obstacles to the "conquer in a straight line to Terra" doctrine. I will be happy if i am surprised though. Maybe i expect too much?

#62 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts
  • LocationSleipnir Cameron

Posted 18 November 2014 - 02:04 PM

coordination can be done very simply, both for offense and defense. but, intrafaction fighting can cause major issues. have to get more on how that all plays out, i agree. the lack of logistics for this first "season" will make things very easy to coordinate actions on the galactic map.

naming an ilkhan would be cool in concept, but wouldnt be practical. what most units will find out is coordination will require quick thinking, careful planning, and the power to get things done, or they will be left in the wings fighting for scraps or filling holes only....

my only question is, all these daggerstars and non invasion 4 clan units, what faction do you choose? i believe that is best left off the forums and done over voip.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users