20 replies to this topic

#1 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:58 AM

Hello MechWarriors,
the unit BerSerKer [BSK] serves all Founders as a safe haven without any rules or conditions, except being nice to each other. We Founders have seen many changes in the last years, some of them didn't make it easy to like the game. Also, we all have a real life outside of the game, and cannot stay updated all the time.
We offer a place where you can always return to. We keep you updated, provide training, exchange of experiences, ratings of your loadouts, combined drops or just socializing. Members come from 30 different countries so far, USA, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Ireland, Slowakia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, China, Philippines and probably some more. Because of this, some of us are online at any time, at least at lance size. The whole unit is at regimental strength with 140 warriors. Furthermore we are friends with many other units which join us in our campaigns. If you have a friend or a partner who you like to play the game with, you can have a wildcard for him to join.
We take the liberty to invite Founders to our unit unrequested when we see them perform poorly in the game. If we see a Founder with a Nova Prime with 12 ERML shooting them all at the same time, he definitely needs our advice. This is not meant as talking down to them, this is a compliment for finding the motivation to still play this game after sometimes frustrating years.
Our prefered camo colours are Obsidian Black with Prussian Blue for the accessoires. Recruits contact AtomicArmadillo or BSK.

See you on the battlefield, MechWarrior!

Edited by BSK, 13 February 2019 - 11:26 AM.

#2 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:23 AM

Update:

We now roam the Inner Sphere on our quest to find lonely Founders who like to have company with people having a similar background and attitude. Also we now have a permanent channel on Comstar NA.

See you on the battlefield, MechWarriors!

#3 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:07 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...g-all-founders/

This event was made just for us! If you need help with your loadouts on your FounderMechs, come and hang out with us on Comstar NA, we got our own channel there.

We scored 2nd place at the Battle for Tukayyid and although being a bit burned out we managed to conquer/defend 2 planets this week.

#4 Atlai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:12 PM

Some good games tonight, thanks for the invite.

Looking forward to playing with the group more often.

-Mason

#5 Xione87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:14 PM

As of yesterday you can add the Netherlands to your list of member countries :)

See you guys ingame.

#6 Knightwolf47

Rookie

• The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:28 PM

Hello BSK,

I heard about your unit from my friend MasonDune and also received an ingame query from AtomicArmadillo but was unable to reply to him in time during a recent game. I would be interested in checking out your unit if you could use another pilot :).

-Knight

#7 SN95Mustang

• Pip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 10:03 AM

Hey I got you mail BSK I would like the opportunity you offered me.

#8 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:02 AM

There is an event for CW upcoming, probably the dimension of the Battle for Tukayyid.

http://mwomercs.com/...w-event-notice/

Further information is incoming, but we would already like to invite all Founders without a unit to join us to gain the chance to achieve rewards you can only have in a unit. If you are without a unit but have a contract with a faction, now is the time to break those so you can join us immediately.

We wish everyone a lot of fun during this event!

#9 Amro One

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:29 AM

Dropped with you guys as Clan Wolf, may I join you guys for the latest CW event.

Thanks

#10 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:13 AM

Sure thing, it was fun with you!

#11 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:04 AM

Happy to announce we now have a secound unit for those warriors who only want to play for the Clans. It is called BerSerKer Invasion Force [BSKi] and is open to anyone. While the main unit will continue to play both IS and Clan, BSKi will try to synchronize to the same faction of BSK when it goes Clan. Warriors who are interested contact Arisian or .

#12 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 02:15 AM

During the upcoming Battle of Tukayyid we want to offer all lone wolf Founders to join us during the event to maximize their rewards. We have more than 200 pilots in all timezones and therefor always someone to group up with.

#13 Shirow

• PipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 45 posts
  • LocationTexas :)

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:22 PM

Sounds good, will jump online when I get home . Looking for teamwork, and fun.
I come from a FPS background COD2, COD4, Battlefield ( grew up with the battletech novels though Wolfs Dragoons, Kells Hounds, Northwind Highlanders, Grey Death legion ) but was always with
My clan as a member, then admin back in the day on our own server. Looking forward to playing with, meeting clan, unit BSK :).

Edited by Shirow, 29 February 2016 - 03:31 PM.

#14 GetinmyBellah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, USA

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:25 PM

Hello, BSK and members. Thank you very much for your prompt and informative reply. I sincerely appreciate your message and I will be contacting you in game soon. I had a couple of old friend's pop out of the woodwork and am going to see if I am a good fit, however they are small and more elitist in attitude. I want to win and be prosperous but that type of play takes a lot of practice and dedication with the same small group of people. That is something I simply am unable to do, but because I have known them awhile... I hope it is understood. Yet, something tells me I may be in touch soon, as mentioned above, hehe.

I really like the vibe surrounding BerSerKer and what you all stride for. Anyhow, enough rambling - thank you, once again and I will more than likely be looking you up sooner than later!

Cheers & Happy Hunting <o

Edited by Senex Man, 03 April 2016 - 02:26 PM.

#15 TitanTwitch

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 8 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:46 AM

I have been away for quite a while and I can honestly say that everyone in BSK has made me feel welcome again. I look forward to playing with everyone more and as my stable of mechs grows hopefully I can helpout more with CW.

#16 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 02:25 PM

Any Founder without a unit who is looking for a home for CW phase 3, break your contracts today so you can join us before the patch. Units will have to pay to recruit members after the patch and we would like to avoid this if possible. If you are interested come to our teamspeak channel and hang out with us!

#17 EGG

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:59 PM

Hello all

If you haven't flipped through War and Peace recently (the latest patch notes), there's soon to be a price on recruiting new players into a unit. Some units are going have to sell all their spare SHS, CASE, Command Consoles, IS SL's, Flamers, Vindicators, Urbies, sub-200 STD Engines...... Atlas AS7-K's......SDR-5K's......... and assorted other rubbish to pick up the recruitment cost.

To cut a long story/sales list short, good idea to find a unit before the patch hits in full. Feel free to add myself or BSK via the friends list if you're a founder.

Also when the Berserker gets added by PGI, we're all going to drive it and hit things with mech-axes. It will be glorious.
(that's a grasshopper on the ground)

Posted Image

#18 TitanTwitch

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 8 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:17 PM

View PostEGG, on 18 April 2016 - 08:59 PM, said:

Hello all

If you haven't flipped through War and Peace recently (the latest patch notes), there's soon to be a price on recruiting new players into a unit. Some units are going have to sell all their spare SHS, CASE, Command Consoles, IS SL's, Flamers, Vindicators, Urbies, sub-200 STD Engines...... Atlas AS7-K's......SDR-5K's......... and assorted other rubbish to pick up the recruitment cost.

To cut a long story/sales list short, good idea to find a unit before the patch hits in full. Feel free to add myself or BSK via the friends list if you're a founder.

Also when the Berserker gets added by PGI, we're all going to drive it and hit things with mech-axes. It will be glorious.
(that's a grasshopper on the ground)

Posted Image

LMAO I WANT ONE!

#19 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:26 AM

Yay we have 10 in our coffer. We are rich!

#20 Styles

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:15 AM

Would love an invite. I am a founder who recently started playing again. Would be nice to have a good group. Well let me know I was talking to someone of your unit yesterday. Thanks guys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users