31 replies to this topic

#1 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:36 AM

Was that a Federated Commonwealth logo I saw in the new DevLog?

Bring it on! Can't wait to stomp some vat-babies with my Steiner Brothers-in-Arms, united, as it should be!

Bonus points for taking some planets from the Snakes, Turkeys, and Cappies eh?

Let's do this!

#2 Dulahan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:49 AM

The Steiner Fist shall take up the Davion Sword and together crush the invaders!

#3 ChapeL

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:41 AM

Just to stir up trouble... keep in mind the sword is always much closer to the enemy than the hand that wields it ;)

#4 DJO Maverick

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 178 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:46 PM

About darn time... :P

#5 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:57 PM

Would be good to see the Fedcom in game, it would give Marik/Liao/Kurita a reason to temporarily ally like they did in lore.

#6 Satan n stuff

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:14 AM

Well we're fighting Steiner it seems, which looks like a huge oversight to me. I don't mind not being able to ally with them, but why are we even allowed to fight them over FedCom planets? The civil war is still years away, as if we don't have enough hostile factions on our borders already.

#7 pinsndneedles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 286 posts
  • LocationAlegro

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:21 AM

Talking to my unit leader, it looks like most of the Fed Suns/Lyran Commonwealth fighting is being done by pugs in solo ques. There's a sort of gentleman's agreement among a lot of the units to avoid fighting each other so we can focus on the Dracs, Cappies, and FWL.

#8 Malleus011

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:47 PM

Yeah, fighting Davions feels really wrong. We should be dropping alongside you guys against the Clanners.

#9 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

View PostBrother Grim, on 13 December 2014 - 06:21 AM, said:

Talking to my unit leader, it looks like most of the Fed Suns/Lyran Commonwealth fighting is being done by pugs in solo ques. There's a sort of gentleman's agreement among a lot of the units to avoid fighting each other so we can focus on the Dracs, Cappies, and FWL.

*Feel ignored*
*Start crying*
... But... But we are invading you to restore the Star League... Are you so barbarians you will not even put a fight? :(

#10 pjfontillas

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 30 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:42 PM

View PostMalleus011, on 13 December 2014 - 05:47 PM, said:

Yeah, fighting Davions feels really wrong. We should be dropping alongside you guys against the Clanners.

Done that in solo queue today. 4 Davions, 4 Steiners, rest mixed. Defending a Kurita world, I believe.

View PostKuroNyra, on 13 December 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

*Feel ignored*

*Start crying*

... But... But we are invading you to restore the Star League... Are you so barbarians you will not even put a fight? :(

When you guys stop fighting each other and properly invade, then we'll talk.

Edited by pjfontillas, 13 December 2014 - 07:43 PM.

#11 Neutron IX

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

Yeah, if you don't end up as the "Extra 1-4 Solo Guys in with a 8-11-man Premade", it's a rough world out there for us solo CW droppers.

Still having fun, but...

Posted Image

*Edited to add, me and roughly 7 other soloists, with two 2-man drops, found ourselves up against what I believe was a House of Lords premade today (CJF with a <LORD> tag?). I'm not the best out there, I'm not the worst out there...but if there's one thing I know, it's that I have no business what-so-ever being in a drop against that lot. We helped put the "OFL" in "ROFLstomp". ;)

Edited by Rip Snorgan, 13 December 2014 - 08:17 PM.

#12 Levi Porphyrogenitus

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4,763 posts
  • LocationAurora, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:28 PM

Targets by priority for Davion:

1 - Liao

2 - Kurita

3 - Marik

4 - Clan Defense

5 - Steiner

#13 ImperialKnight

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:37 PM

can't say I'm too excited to go FedCom knowing that Katherine b***h is going to backstab us a few years down the road

#14 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:14 AM

View Postpjfontillas, on 13 December 2014 - 07:42 PM, said:

Done that in solo queue today. 4 Davions, 4 Steiners, rest mixed. Defending a Kurita world, I believe.

When you guys stop fighting each other and properly invade, then we'll talk.

Go say that to Clan Ghost "Beer"... Especially the -MS- (MercStar) theses guys are acting like 12 years old boys and attacking everything they see. Outpost captured, they also took a planet of the Smoke Jaguar, leaving them with only 3 remaining.
And they are currently busy tring to attack Clan Wolf....

#15 Satan n stuff

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:22 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 14 December 2014 - 03:14 AM, said:

Go say that to Clan Ghost "Beer"... Especially the -MS- (MercStar) theses guys are acting like 12 years old boys and attacking everything they see. Outpost captured, they also took a planet of the Smoke Jaguar, leaving them with only 3 remaining.
And they are currently busy tring to attack Clan Wolf....

That's funny, I could have sworn you puppies captured some weed kitty space too. ;)
I guess the mighty clanners would prefer to capture undefended planets while the Jaguars are busy actually invading. :P

As for myself, I will keep trying to push back the Steiners until they stop attacking Davion space, I'm not gonna waste my time on the Kurita border when PUGs are getting trashed left, right and center by units such as 228th.

#16 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:24 AM

View PostSatan n stuff, on 14 December 2014 - 03:22 AM, said:

That's funny, I could have sworn you puppies captured some weed kitty space too. ;)
I guess the mighty clanners would prefer to capture undefended planets while the Jaguars are busy actually invading. :P

As for myself, I will keep trying to push back the Steiners until they stop attacking Davion space, I'm not gonna waste my time on the Kurita border when PUGs are getting trashed left, right and center by units such as 228th.

Neg', I don't think we have the ability to attack the Clan Smoke Jaguar, we had I believe no route to them, it is Clan Ghost Beer doing, they also took Outpost...

The only good thing is Clan Jade Falcon who took Somerset like in the Lore... Now you can be sur to see in the Inner Sphere in a few year a poorly made holovid.

#17 Satan n stuff

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:31 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 14 December 2014 - 03:24 AM, said:

Neg', I don't think we have the ability to attack the Clan Smoke Jaguar, we had I believe no route to them, it is Clan Ghost Beer doing, they also took Outpost...

The only good thing is Clan Jade Falcon who took Somerset like in the Lore... Now you can be sur to see in the Inner Sphere in a few year a poorly made holovid.

They actually did take it? I haven't logged in today but yesterday the Steiners and other IS forces were holding it at 11 tokens for most of the day. I guess Somerset is going to be a problem for the 1st Somerset Strikers from now on.

#18 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:42 AM

View PostSatan n stuff, on 14 December 2014 - 03:31 AM, said:

They actually did take it? I haven't logged in today but yesterday the Steiners and other IS forces were holding it at 11 tokens for most of the day. I guess Somerset is going to be a problem for the 1st Somerset Strikers from now on.

#19 pinsndneedles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 286 posts
  • LocationAlegro

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:47 AM

So, here's a thought. Since the Jags are too incompetent to actually take Turtle Bay (or all the neckbeards like me are defending it because we can prevent Edo from being erased) maybe Operations Bulldog and Serpent will target a different clan? Maybe the Falcons? And we can avoid the whole mess with Katherine if we just, you know, make sure her jumpship or dropship has an "accident" while she's in-transit. Just saying :ph34r:

#20 Malleus011

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:06 AM

I've always disliked the Fed-Com civil war storyline. Katherine 'stealing' half the realm never felt believable.

Now, Skye pulling off some kind of rebellion ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users