#1 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:50 AM

From the patch notes:

"The 'Tag Damage' reward is now applied only to LRMs instead of all weapons. The 'Flanking' reward will no longer be rewarded to damage done with LRMs. The 'Killing Blow' reward will now always rewards 30 XP. The 'Kill Assist' reward will now always rewards 30 XP. The 'Narc Kill' reward now only applies when a kill is done with LRMs instead of any weapon. The 'Tag Kill' reward now only applies when a kill is done with LRMs instead of any weapon."

This is on top of the original CBill nerf and the "in effect CBill nerf for brawlers" that you introduced when you redistributed CBill rewards along role warfare lines (which wasn't in itself a bad thing).

Personally, I think you need to buff Premium Time and/or Hero Mech bonus levels, so that you at least make it easier for those who paid you hard currency to kit out their Mechs quicker.

In a game where a single Clan weapon can cost the proceeds of four good matches, the grind is getting too much.

Edited by Appogee, 04 November 2014 - 11:51 AM.

#2 Mitsuragi

Legendary Founder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 311 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationOUT OF BOUNDS

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

View PostAppogee, on 04 November 2014 - 11:50 AM, said:

In a game where a single Clan weapon can cost the proceeds of four good matches, the grind is getting too much.

I make about 150,000 cbills a match without premium time or +cbill mechs. I don't really see the problem here...? Are you saying you shouldn't have to play 4-5 games to buy one of the more expensive weapons?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users