Who's Going To Help?

5 replies to this topic

#1 GrendelFly

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:26 AM

Early last week I purchased an upgrade to the clan 2 series. PayPal went through, sent me a receipt, but the website said there was a problem. I contacted the ultimatepay email supplied, and they said it was an issue with mechwarrior, contact them. So I do, I creat a ticket, 3 days later they contact me to say it's ultimatepay's issue, contact them.
What do I do? They are both pointing fingers, I don't have my mechs or credit for them, and yet they have my money.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

#2 Ano

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 637 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:53 PM

I'm going to give it a couple of days then report it to Paypal as a fraudulent transaction. Perhaps their dispute resolution process will do something. I don't see any other options.

#3 GrendelFly

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:26 PM

Agreed. I'll give them till the end of the week.

#4 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:31 PM

Paypal sometimes has a delayed authorization check system. MW:O has been known to, for whatever reason, bring a security check. You may need to contact Paypal to authorize the credit transaction.

I've heard of this happening before. It normally resolves itself after a while. I wouldn't be calling it a fraudulent charge too quickly.

Sorry I can't be of much other help.

#5 GrendelFly

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:02 AM

Been more then two weeks now. PGI points at Omnipay, Omnipay points to PGI. Getting nowhere. I guess that's why they don't post a phone number for contact. It would be blown up constantly.

#6 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:57 PM

View PostGrendelFly, on 15 November 2014 - 08:02 AM, said:

Been more then two weeks now. PGI points at Omnipay, Omnipay points to PGI. Getting nowhere. I guess that's why they don't post a phone number for contact. It would be blown up constantly.

I'm sure if PGI got your money, they'd be giving you the stuff you paid for. I'm guessing there has been a communication breakdown between Omnipay and PGI, where Omnipay has "sent" the money "someplace" and consider the deal done, but yet PGI didn't receive the money and thus can't assist in solving the issue...

I'd get more on Omnipay's case here personally. I'd even inform them that PGI (they who were suppose to get the money) didn't get anything. If it gets too much worse, just tell Omnipay that you wish to reverse the charges. Once the charges are reversed (and your money is yours again), possibly try again. (Can't give any other advice at the moment.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users