#1 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:53 AM

Lyran Mechanized Cavalry

Posted Image

Sparks abound out of its shoulder, subdued flames smolder into a billowing black smoke, as the arm finally succumbs to the barrage of LRM fire. "Incoming missiles," the voice says again as the pilot torso twists violently to the side helping half of the offending volley to find the terrain below. "Just a little further; hold it together," he tells himself, while hearing the remaining rear armor being sheared off from his pursuers laser fire. The mech makes it around another corner lessening the distance to his lance mates. The mechs legs pound the ground below barely able to keep pace with his quickening heart, as he pilots his mech around the last bend, leading his pursuers to his awaiting lance mates, except that they are not there. "Why?!," he screams.
Why indeed, Mechwarrior, why weren't you there to help your brother and spring the trap? Come, reap your rewards, find your glory Mechwarrior, the Lyran Mechanized Cavalry is waiting for your arrival…

The Lyran Mechanized Cavalry is an international adults only MWO unit looking for new and seasoned Steiner pilots who enjoy teamwork, victory, and fun. We accept all players with a good attitude regardless of skill, experience, or inventory. With 2 scheduled CW drop times per a week, a weekly training session, and spontaneously fielding 2+ lances throughout most of the week LMC is active during whatever time you are able to play.
If interested, we encourage you to apply at our website lyranmechcavalry.com where you can also find our Teamspeak information.

Posted Image

Edited by Misfir3, 28 February 2015 - 10:39 AM.

#2 greyash

Rookie

• Fury
  • Fury
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:57 AM

Thanxs for thé invité looking forward to getting better and having fun with u all

#3 Douglas G

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:14 AM

Thanks guys, I wont let you down. Fire lasers!

#4 Mmerryweather

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:51 PM

Thanks for the invite. For the Archon!

#5 Wolfwood592

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 505 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:32 AM

Great group of guys and a lot of fun!

Thanks for the invite and I look forward to crushing the battlefield with you all!

#6 theurbanwatcher

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:24 PM

Thanks for letting me join. You guys are really relaxed on teamspeak and have coached me a great deal. You folks should check out their website. They have it together.

#7 Kambor

• PipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:24 PM

It's always fun to go into battle together with this team!
Thanks for the invite.

For the Archon! *and a cold beer :D

#8 Wolfwood592

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 505 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:38 PM

Nice job with the new ad man!

#9 trollgunner

Rookie

• Moderate Giver
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:29 PM

Hello, seems to be a good group. Looking foward to beating the * out of people in the future.

#10 ALENTAR

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:11 AM

thanks for the invite. I had a great deal of fun. I have been gearing up for community warfare by being careful with my mech selections....

#11 YoMomma1991

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

Has been really great fun playing with everyone in this group. I would definitely recommend joining us in battle!

#12 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:24 PM

more than 20 active members now and growing! come help us field 12 man teams for community warfare!

Edited by Misfir3, 12 December 2014 - 11:42 PM.

#13 VileFalcon

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:45 PM

Thanks for the invite guys!

#14 happy mech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:31 PM

really a nice group of people :)

#15 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:11 AM

40 active members and growing! come help us further define our doctrine against vatborn clanners!

#16 Eldirth

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:37 PM

Tis a Pleasure to be running with such a fine crew! looking forward to future games.

#17 Berserkre

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAshland, Ohio

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:34 AM

When are you guys active time-wise? I'm in Ohio, so 7ish-11ish EST would work best. Weekends are a bit more open.
Just checking. thanks.

#18 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:36 PM

We are international with a healthy mix of US and European players so we have people on around the clock. our ts info is on our site thats linked in my signature. see you on the battlefield!

Edited by Misfir3, 29 December 2014 - 12:45 PM.

#19 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:54 PM

LMC is ringing in the new year with nearly 50 active pilots since its recent inception. whether you are a novice or a pro we will welcome you aboard. We are semi-organized with a simple but effective doctrine. our ts info is at http://lyranmechcavalry.com feel free to pop in and say hello.

misfir3

Edited by Misfir3, 01 January 2015 - 09:55 AM.

#20 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

Greetings fellow mechwarriors. Being an international unit with 2 scheduled CW drop times per a week, a weekly training session, and spontaneously fielding 2+ lances throughout most of the week LMC is active during whatever time you are able to play. Applications are on our site or you can just pop in ts and say hello.

[redacted]

Edited by Coryphee, 03 February 2016 - 06:54 AM.
unappropriate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users