4 replies to this topic

#1 Suko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,226 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:59 PM

Last year I participated in the Christmas challenge and got the Christmas tree cockpit item. I KNOW I put it on some mech, but have no idea which one. Interestingly enough, when I check the list of cockpit items, I don't even see it on the list at all. Will it only show up when I'm on the mech it's equipped on, or should it be there, even if I'm on another mech?

Also, any advice on how to find the Christmas tree without wasting 30 minutes of my life going through each mech 1 by 1 searching for it?

Man I loathe UI2.0.

#2 SnagaDance

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:39 AM

Unfortunately you can only see its awesome presence when actually in (the mechlab menu of) the mech you've selected. UI updates mentioned (in last town hall meeting iirc) something like being able to have an overview of all selected cockpit items on all mechs. So there's hope for the future...

#3 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:06 PM

This reminds me of the missing 3050 Hologram I recently encountered. I know I had two of them, but one has gone and disappeared someplace. XP
Man, I wish it was easier to find these things! ...I was SURE I took it off before I switched 'Mechs...

#4 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:51 AM

what is going to happen to cockpit items if you delete/sell a mech having them?

#5 SnagaDance

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:53 AM

As they cannot be sold they're automatically transferred to your inventory of cockpit items. (though you might need to restart the game for them to appear there)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users