• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:30 AM

Posted Image

Now recruiting
Ok, since it seems that CW won't go without unit-only made groups, its probably time to gather some people for the Unit.

Some pre-Info About the Unit:
The Unit so far consists of a few members of a Vocaloid Clan fom another game (APB Reloaded) where character customisation was quite decent enough to cosplay different characters. In MWO we don't have this, but I just carried a part of the name over.
The current member number of the Unit is on an amazing peak of 3, while basically only I am the one regulary online.
There are some plans for a background story to make the Unit fit into the MWO Universe, yet with PGI's permanent Events, I hardly find the time to write it down :/

The Units background in MWO:
The unit will still kinda try to stick a bit on the Vocaloid subject. I preferably gonna base the origin of it on the Clan Hell's Horses since their background seems to fit best together with the basic thing that clanners and their Warriors are artificial breeded.
In the Community war, this will mean we gonna be linked to clan wolf since their background also fits and they have a good relation to the Hell's Horses.

What the Unit in MWO will be:
The Unit will be Clan Loyalists
The Unit will be contracted with Clan Wolf

Requirements:
- A brain to use - just no douchebags and little ragekiddies. Everything thats going to be idiotic in any way is not allowed. This is a game, it's for fun.

- No skill requirements and other stuff. We also welcome Scrubs and noobs.

- On time: doesn't cares if you are rarely online. I wont kick people if they aren't online for a longer time.

- for CW: Clanmechs obviously

Not about the clan:
- This clan is a fun clan, so high level gaming is nothing you can expect to be done nor will there be an enforcement on competitive gameplay. If enough members are gathered that want to do this, they can do this but its not a must.

- There are no duties for trainings and such, you can basically just play the game the way you want. There is no need to group up with others ever if you don't feel like doing so. Gaming is not a duty for me and I prefer gathering like minded people around me becoming friends than just battlebrothers for the need of winning.

About the Members:
We seem to gonna be international, atm one from the US, Italy and me from Germany.
Common language will be english unless you have someone speaking your language too.

How to join:
try to hit me online, send me a friend request/pm or reply to the Post.

Current Member List
Lily from animove
MeikoV3
Wirriam V

Teamspeak:
Since we are small and international I recommend using the community Teamspeaks if you wanna use a Voip. It's also a great place to meet other players.

Address: na1.mech-connect.net Password: WordofBlake

Address: eu1.mech-connect.net Password: hG5!4Dg*

We hopefully see us on the battlefield.

Clan VOCALOID.

Edited by Lily from animove, 19 November 2014 - 06:31 AM.

#2 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:48 PM

Friendly bump from one Hells Horsemen
Good luck!

#3 YaKillinMeSmalls

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 332 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

Er, if you're doing Vocaloid, shouldn't you be Kurita?

#4 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:47 AM

View PostYaKillinMeSmalls, on 19 November 2014 - 03:58 PM, said:

Er, if you're doing Vocaloid, shouldn't you be Kurita?

On the firts impression, probably yes, but actually going through all the factions made me choose the hell horses since theay kinda fit better for that at all.
Vocaloids did not originated in japan at all, it came from the US, it was just geting popular by what the japans made out of it.
And so there are not only asian Vocaloids. Further the Kurita is more like the old ancient japan just with a dictatorship instead of a monarchy, which I would not really relate to Vocaloids at all, since they are form the modern Japan. Rasalhague would probably set a better basic background to them than kurita in my opinion if you would like to stick to the IS.

Since Vocaloids are something artificial, they fit better into the clan warrior way or being a trueborn very much the reason why I wanted the Unit to be a clan Unit. Further let the hell horses allow. Vocaloids are further free of character, they are just a voice, and by this everyone can more or less put the story they want into them, and there a more free based background is good. Hell's Horses do fit in here best, because the individual plays a bigger role than in any other clan. Further more they also allow other clan warriors more easily into their ranks and even freeborns. So again a fact of more freedom.
Most other clans had either some strange society aspects or too weird religios background that I considered as not very fitting. Clan wolf is also quite close and by this the contract faction choice for the CW. But so far Clan Wolf is quite very organised by their military which we as a Unit are not :D
This was then why I have chosen the Clan Loyalists as Unit affiliation, since this can take background basically form every clan but the story will preferably be built up by the Hell's Horses's and Clan Wolf's Culture.

#5 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 21 November 2014 - 04:28 PM

Good luck Lily!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users