No replies to this topic

#1 Paul Inouye

Lead Designer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,815 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:44 PM

Going to have to delay til tomorrow folks. I've been hammered with meetings all week and just didn't have the time to get to this. I will work on it a bit tonight and get it all vetted for a post tomorrow night.

My sincere apologies for the delay.

I could give you some high level bullet points for now though. I'll go into more detail tomorrow.
  • Drop Ships are flying and dropping 'Mechs off. These Drop Ships are heavily armed so playing around enemy spawn points is not suggested gameplay.
  • We are making a change to the contract system and the length of contract(s) will be shorter. We are also investigating a method in making frequent Faction flips by switching units a little less desirable.
  • In my 'leak' earlier... we have tested combat on contested planets, the planets are now showing zone wins/losses correctly. In case you missed it... Clan Wolf beat FRR on Verthandi. FRR.. get your pitchforks ready.. time to drive those puppies back into Clan space!
  • New turret code has allowed us to tune turrets a lot easier and they have improved "AI" targeting functionality.
More tomorrow.

-Paul

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users