Looking For A Clan Unit

5 replies to this topic

#1 R3kk3N

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:50 AM

Please be casual/competitive and please do not have slobbering drunks who think they can curse you out even when they are at fault. [redacted]

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 20 November 2014 - 04:24 PM.
Unconstructive

#2 Seththebest

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 53 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:57 AM

If you are looking for a new Clan to join check out Clan Ghost Bear International. We are one of the largest Clan units in MWO and we have members of both play styles.

Edited by Seththebest, 20 November 2014 - 06:59 AM.

#3 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:12 AM

Hello Gunlock, sorry to hear about your bad experience... check us out at http://www.cwdg.us lots of fun guys. in the process of setting up for comm warfare. we have both casual and competitive mindsets but by no means would u ever get cursed out. hope to see around!!

#4 R3kk3N

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:05 AM

thanks guys I appreciate it. I will be looking at both of your websites when I get home from work tonight I am very active not the best solo duelsman in the world but I do bring a decent tac com to the table

#5 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts
  • LocationSleipnir Cameron

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:54 PM

If you, Gunlock, are wanting to focus on community warfare with a group that will be competitive, then hit us up at Clan Hells' Horses-Stampede of Steel.

We are looking for pilots willing to learn and play with a team that also knows how to have a good time. If interested message me here on the forums or in game. Good Hunting Trothkin.

#6 Malekhai

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:06 PM

Hey GunLock,

Clan Wolverine is recruiting, the group is at about 20-30 active pilots at the moment depending on the time of week. We are casual currently but plan on being more competitive with Community Warfare.

Check us out at http://clanwolverine.enjin.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users