Looking For Group For Cw

4 replies to this topic

#1 Wren2773

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:59 AM

New player, just started a week ago and loving the game. Stuck in puglandia atm but will be ready for when CW comes. Looking for a semi casual group since I have wife and kids and not available to play every night. Usually can be on between 8:30 pm to 10:30 central time. Mechs I have are the stormcrow (main), ice ferret, and mist lynx. Once I have enough c bills saved I will be purchasing timberwolves as well. I am ex military with good understanding of tactics just need to work on improving ingame skills. Score wise, a good game for me is scoring in the 300, looking to improve this mark as well as my survivability. A little about me, pretty laid back and not prone to raging but will let you know if the situation is fubar. If you have an opening and dont mind initial lack of skills, I'm your guy.

#2 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:06 PM

We might have what your looking for. Great bunch of guys, casual and friendly. Despite the casual tag we are on mostly every night lancing away!

http://mwomercs.com/...es-casual-unit/

#3 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:11 PM

Hey wren check us out at cwdg.us. We are currently prepping for cw both casual and comp play. If your willing to learn and run the right builds when necessary come see if we fit what your looking for.

#4 GumbyC2C

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 392 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationDeutchland

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:58 AM

Zeta Galaxy is always looking to expand our ranks. If you want to see what it's like to drop with us check out our Youtube channel at https://www.youtube....f5HgQIfzZ3ELmag

#5 Xic

• Pip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:53 PM

Check out www.militarygamers.com. We are recruiting, active, and just all around hanging out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users