Mechwarrior Credits Not Showing Up.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Deacon 88

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:53 PM

So today I decided to purchase 1250 MC. Payment went through, confirmation email received. Mechwarrior credits appear in account about 2-3 minutes later.

No problem.

I then decide to splash out and buy the Cataphract mastery bundle along with a few extras. I input my payment details for the 12,000 credits option, costing me £33. Payment goes through, confirmation e-mail received.

Then, nothing.

I waited around 2-3 hours, assuming it could be a delay somewhere along the line, still nothing. I email support. Still nothing and no email back either. I then decided to test another smaller payment, again for 1250 MC, wondering if it was a fraud filter or my bank refusing the payment.

Payment goes through, confirmation email received, MC in account. So I'm still missing the 12,000 MC second payment, with no response back from PGI and I'm £33 out of pocket. The funds have left my account as I checked my online banking. I also received the confirmation email for the payment. I understand PGI may have a backlog of support emails but as you can imagine I'm kinda left with a sour taste. I was planning on levelling up the CTF's over the weekend but now that plans out of the window.

Any help would be great. :mellow:

#2 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:41 PM

For direct account issues click on support and email them directly. They will respond in 1-5 business days.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users