Special Offer When You Buy Karma Koin On Paypal-Gifts.com!

127 replies to this topic

#121 Doom8986

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:12 PM

ordered the 99.95 mc pack Thursday and still no sign of my mastery pack

#122 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:20 PM

It took about 40 hours to get my rewards. I think they do them manually.

#123 Big Tin Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:48 PM

Can you upgrade a resistance pack with this?

And did anyone have an issue purchasing because it couldn't verify your device, and then wouldn't send you a text or call? I can't seem to get around that.

#124 Doom8986

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:17 PM

the promotion is only when you buy MC but you can use karma koin to upgrade your packs

#125 Cey

Rookie

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:39 AM

A friend of mine is from the US (I'm in europe). If he bought the Karma Koin Codes and sent them to me, could I redeem them and get the bonus?

Also, if I don't login for some months (on travel unfortunately), could I redeem my premium time the next time I login?

#126 scruffy416

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:44 PM

View PostCey, on 20 December 2014 - 02:39 AM, said:

A friend of mine is from the US (I'm in europe). If he bought the Karma Koin Codes and sent them to me, could I redeem them and get the bonus?

Also, if I don't login for some months (on travel unfortunately), could I redeem my premium time the next time I login?

Yup - friend of mine in the US bought the Karma Koin codes from the Paypal-Gifts store and sent them to me via email, no problem. I combined two $50 cards into one and bought MC with the code during the last promo. A couple of days later the Hunchback Mastery pack was injected into my account.

The Premium time started for me after I logged in and hit a "Redeeming Items" notice, so you should be OK here too. You might want to send in a support ticket to confirm the Premium time thing 100%.

#127 Artur Valour

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 129 posts
  • LocationTexas, Holy Terra

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:20 AM

View PostDoom8986, on 08 December 2014 - 12:12 PM, said:

ordered the 99.95 mc pack Thursday and still no sign of my mastery pack

A friend of mine bought the 99.95 mc pack on Sunday morning, and still no sign of his hunch mastery pack... you guys think PGI is swamped or should he contact support? Advice?

#128 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,643 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:22 AM

View PostArtur Valour, on 23 December 2014 - 07:20 AM, said:

A friend of mine bought the 99.95 mc pack on Sunday morning, and still no sign of his hunch mastery pack... you guys think PGI is swamped or should he contact support? Advice?

It took 36 hrs I think for it to show up. Is that not what the others had posted?

Also....

View PostTarl Cabot, on 24 December 2014 - 08:19 AM, said:

Even though the special is over with...

https://www.paypal-g...us/giftcardlist

Even though the Karma Koin/Paypal/MWO is over with (to get additional in-game MWO stuff), I received an email to get $10 off a $50 gift card purchase. It is good for one gift card purchase only. If you have a paypal account, before you pull the trigger it will show the $10 discount. I tried to purchase 2 gift cards but only the first purchase showed the discount.

Remember, it will show the $10 discount before you pull the trigger. If you do not see your final charge is $40 then your account is not eligible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users