Quirks: Atlas

4 replies to this topic

#1 ScorpionNinja

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:51 AM

PGI, take another look at all the ATLAS mechs.
and think about adding:
+10,15,20% increase in Torso Twist Speed Left/Right/Up/Down is greatly needed ASAP!

This will help pilots be able to spread dmg a little bit more and allow for a little bit of performance to help equal weapons fire vs say the Clans Dire Wolf. Dire wolves are able to pack more big guns and it is far too easy to saw off an ATLAS' side torso, despite torso twisting as best as a pilot can.

Increasing+ the torso speeds by 10,15,20 or maybe even 25% will help the Atlas in terms of both Offense & Defense!!!!

Edited by ScorpionNinja, 23 November 2014 - 09:53 AM.

#2 EXO-Scorpion

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

I agree, but I feel ALL ATLASES NEED a HARD 25% TORSO TWIST RATE INCREASE! To help better spread dmg around. Its waaay to easy for Lights to get behind an Atlas and core em from behind. Its also way to EASY to take off the LT or RT QUICKLY!

The ATLAS is supposed to be the most ARMORED mech on the field, yet doesnt feel much so in MWO!

#3 BlackDeathLegion

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

+1 yes a 25% torso twist rate (YAW) is much Needed for the Fatlas!!!

#4 QuimMorius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 196 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:29 AM

Spreading damage in Atlas is easy, and its nimble for its weight. Take the Dire for a spin and you will love the Atlas again...

#5 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:51 AM

I see no problem with the speed the Atlas twists its torso at, even when running a stock 300 engine. :ph34r:

For my next act, I will buy an AS7-D and put a 200 engine on it to see what happens. 8D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users