Login Screen To Nothing

8 replies to this topic

#1 RESPECTHEGAME

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:35 AM

i log in and the game crashes any one? I have re installed and run the mwo repair too many a time
I think it has sme thing to do with direct x because the game downloads with 9 in the files but my computer has 11 on it not sure how to change it to direct x 11, but I don't know if that's even the problem omg I love this game haven't played for a long time some one please help me :/

#2 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSchools out at the Coventry Academy...

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:35 PM

Feeling your pain! Had the same problem where I would login, and crash. Tried rolling back the recent "updates" my computer had automatically done, but that didn't help.

Wiped the game... and now it won't reload! I feel your pain! I just haven't gotten a fix to re-loading the game. Don't suppose you had problems with that aspect?

Hope you get it running! I love this game too...

#3 RESPECTHEGAME

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:51 AM

I have tried running different direcx settings also tryed all the tips on the forum by changing the script in a file to run it on
the lowest setting for graphics and that did not help the only thing I can think left is my pc is not good enough to run the
game but it has before so I have no idea my last guess is it dosent like window 8.1..

#4 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:00 PM

Yes, I have a bad feeling that is my problem too. If I find a solution I will let you know! :)

#5 SoggyGorilla

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:19 PM

View PostRESPECTHEGAME, on 25 November 2014 - 07:51 AM, said:

I have tried running different direcx settings also tryed all the tips on the forum by changing the script in a file to run it on
the lowest setting for graphics and that did not help the only thing I can think left is my pc is not good enough to run the
game but it has before so I have no idea my last guess is it dosent like window 8.1..

can you post your dxdiag.exe output? its hard to say whats causing the issue, we can start by verifing you have the correct versions of dx 9 \ 11 installed

#6 RESPECTHEGAME

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:22 AM

intel core 13-3110m CPU @ 2.40 ghz that's the problem lol how do I delete post?

#7 SoggyGorilla

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:05 PM

View PostRESPECTHEGAME, on 28 November 2014 - 06:22 AM, said:

intel core 13-3110m CPU @ 2.40 ghz that's the problem lol how do I delete post?

MechWarrior Online tentative minimum requirements:
CPU: Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66GHz / Athlon II X2 245e
GPU: GeForce 8800GT / Radeon HD 5600/5700
RAM: 4 GB
DirectX: DX9/DX11
HDD Space: 8 GB

MechWarrior Online Recommended System Spec:
CPU: Core i5-2500 / AMD Athlon II X4 650
GPU:GeForce GTX 285 / Radeon HD 5830
RAM: 8 GB
DirectX: DX9/DX11
HDD Space: 8 GB

Well if your talking about not meeting the system equirements thats not exactly right. the i3-3110m >(greater than) core 2 due 2.66ghz

here is a review compairison between that processor and yours

http://cpuboss.com/c...l-Core-i3-3110M

If your still having trouble getting the game to work, use the dxdiag.exe and save the results to a text file. you can post it in the forum and we can make sure your dx is the right version and you meet the requirements.

Edited by SoggyGorilla, 28 November 2014 - 09:14 PM.

#8 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:37 AM

I haven't found a solution yet, but there is a similar Thread over in New Player Help where folks have been throwing suggestions at me. Maybe some of what they have suggested might help you?

Title of the Thread is :Problem with Downloading

Edited by William Slayer, 29 November 2014 - 01:38 AM.

#9 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:53 AM

Solution for ME: I ended up doing a 'Refresh' of the entire computer, and shutting off the Updates option for the Windows OS. Then Downloaded DirectX9 and attempted to download the other recommended stuff (.Net 3.5, 4.5, C++, etc.) most of which the computer told me I already had. The game re-installed perfectly after this. :) This was extreme, but I felt like I exhausted all other options before trying it. Hope this helps!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users