Death Adders, Clan Star Adder's Zeta Galaxy

7 replies to this topic

#1 Garuss Acine

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:16 PM

Infantry milled about the phalanx of Heavy Tracked SRM APCs and trio of AFV, most busy with trying to remain cool while remaining in battledress. Even the cover of night fall had done little to fight off the bite of Brim's heat. This was made all the worse by the tainted atmosphere, in truth there was no relief to be had. As low levels of radiation crept over the surface of the world in intermediate fits. The hull of the APCs or AFVs enough to protect the human flesh from such outbreaks. Till the unit had the chance to return to a Star Adder Enclave, the infantry would be forced to remain close to the mobile bunkers.

The crew of the second-line combat vehicles ran routine maintenance on their ancient but still dangerous mounts. A pair of Demons and a single Ares, all of which were many centuries older even than the aged crew members and the solahma infantry about them.

The almost peaceful atmosphere shattered in sudden abruptness, the scouts had detected something. What it was didn't matter, if it had be worth the alert, it was worth the full attention of all on hand. The four points of foot infantry quickly loaded up into their carries, the hatches clanging shut as the armored phalanx powered up. Engines rumbled and roared to life, however even among the chorus of the armored spearhead coming to life a sound without compare among this force hummed to life.

The first battlemech of the newly formed Zeta Galaxy marched its way forward, a venerable Orion, leading the way. What awaited them was of little concern to the warriors of new and building Zeta Galaxy. Whatever awaited them, they would meet it with fang and fury, they would resist, resist and bite. The Galaxy hungered for recruits and supplies, their enemy had unknowingly supplied them with a source for both...

The Death Adders are looking to grow. The unit is lore friendly, but a wealth of knowledge on the lore is not needed to join. The unit's over all goal will be to fight in community warfare, when the server population allows it. Our primary focus will be on having fun, first and foremost.

If you are looking for a unit with a friendly atmosphere, desire to grow better as both a team player and individual, come give us a try!

Zeta Galaxy has moved coms channel to the Strana Mechty TS3 Server, feel free to drop in to get a few drops in!

And of course a website, ready for use: http://zetagalaxy.enjin.com/home

Edited by Garuss Acine, 26 October 2016 - 09:30 PM.

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:05 AM

Good luck!

Btw, since you are a 2nd line unit, composed of solamha warriors, will you use IS 'Mechs instead of Omnies?

No IICs yet :P

#3 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:48 AM

Good luck trothkin, you are welcome to come drop or skirm with us anytime. www.cwdg.us

#4 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:05 AM

Good luck with efforts Garuss.

Please find enclosed the Dark Born Operational Services brochure for your review: http://1drv.ms/1uYnkAz

Regards

#5 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:42 PM

Good luck Garuss! Hope to still see you and your new soon to be formed crew in our TS from time to time!

Come Scrimmage and such with us once you get a core group. The more Adders the better!

Once CW hits....we could pool our efforts as well. We will see what CW has to offer!
Again, Good luck! If you need help with anything feel free to drop me a line or find me in TS!

Seyla!

Edited by DarthRevis, 03 December 2014 - 02:42 PM.

#6 Garuss Acine

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:06 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 26 November 2014 - 06:05 AM, said:

Good luck!

Btw, since you are a 2nd line unit, composed of solamha warriors, will you use IS 'Mechs instead of Omnies?

No IICs yet :P

The Death Adders are a growing unit, that has no qualms in using any weapon that comes to hand, be it conventional infantry, AFV or solamha warriors. Not all of its ranks will be aged warriors, that are in their now of mech-toe-paste-age.

View PostGyrok, on 26 November 2014 - 06:48 AM, said:

Good luck trothkin, you are welcome to come drop or skirm with us anytime. www.cwdg.us

Thank you for the invite children of Keresky, once we are properly formed, we will come and test our selves against and at your side.

View PostDarthRevis, on 03 December 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

Good luck Garuss! Hope to still see you and your new soon to be formed crew in our TS from time to time!

Come Scrimmage and such with us once you get a core group. The more Adders the better!

Once CW hits....we could pool our efforts as well. We will see what CW has to offer!
Again, Good luck! If you need help with anything feel free to drop me a line or find me in TS!

Seyla!

Aff!
a Star Adder is a Star Adder no matter the unit, thank you for the offer Theta Galaxy, once properly formed we shall come, and Clan Star Adder's Touman shall be the stronger for it!
Your aid is greatly appreciated Trothkin.

The Death Adders will fight under the Clan Star Adder banner, though we may have to redeploy to serve out honor debts and contracts to our allies.

#7 Janitor101

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 307 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:03 PM

GARUSS ACINE, I DEFEATED YOU IN COMBAT 2 MINUTES AGO, I CLAIM YOU AS MY BONDSMAN!

#8 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:50 AM

View PostElgirts, on 26 December 2014 - 08:04 PM, said:

[Redacted]

Leaving a game after you die and there is multiple minutes left does not mean he RAGE QUIT.

I have no desire to watch the bs that goes on in matches after i die either. If you think that is a RAGE QUIT then so be it...

But i also think you are a troll and need to leave his recruiting thread alone.

Edited by John Wolf, 03 January 2015 - 06:24 AM.
moderated quote

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users