#1 FETTY WAP

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 456 posts
  • Locationspaaaace

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:20 PM

Hello,

I'm not very educated on the history of the clans, other than the outline of their beliefs.. but I'm not really tied to any Clan at the moment.

I'm a bit young in this community (18), but I'm a pretty decent player, and have a mic. I am in college, and work a bit, so I'm not always free..

I'd like to branch out and meet new people in the community, and would like to play with people when CW comes around. Send me a PM, or add me ingame if you're looking for a recruit.

Thank you for reading.

#2 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:03 AM

Posted Image

Greetings WTFClock, I thought I would make you aware of The Dark Born.

The Dark Born represents elements of the Dark Caste from Clan society, who are associated as nefarious characters from multiple origins including the periphery and the inner sphere. Normally represented as bandits within the Clan worlds and periphery they also have mercantile and other associations deep within its Dark recesses. Please note however that this unique kind of game play will be treated with some maturity and that respect to other players in MWO will be expected. So other than reasonable RP elements presented as part of the role to make the experience more enjoyable, any personal disrespect to other players or units outside of this context will not be tolerated.

The Dark Born community then represents both lone wolves and pilots interested in playing in more team work orientated game play in CW and 12 man competitions, though the focus of the game play will be orientated towards Community Warfare. The Clan Loyalist faction will be employed for game play options to allow for the use of Clan tech but also the ability to switch factional allegiances for potential alternative tech use and to work for differing employers. This then a more flexible consideration of this group as this element of Clan Society is then not honour bound to the Clan Council interests so has no set political interests.

This recognising a complete spectrum of player interests from casuals to more competitive as well as veterans or newer players. This with a hope and expectation that PGI will represent this style of game play with more distinctive options for CW in the future with more unique modes of gameplay more befitting bandit groups.

The community has both a forum site and TS3 Server with various tools and links to other community sites to give a comprehensive guidance to playing MWO in the Dark Caste. This includes a Codex and RIG (WEB tools) that have been developed to make use of the MWO pilot stats and provide not only pilot awareness data and conventional standards in the Dark Born but also allow pilot applied data to be compared against specific Mech builds.

Training methods and guides that are being incorporated to help pilots in their various team games with an appropriate supportive command structure known as "The Silk" to also help guide these interests with both casual and more organised branches of play as recognised player choices. In addition new features are being developed as alternative trial systems different from Clan Zellbrigen that helps personify the interests of this group better, representing a more criminal and social interpretation of the Batchall. A training course for orientation is in development with a view to expanding the pilot training requirements as things progress and become more established with more tailored workshops.

Diplomatic interests with other groups are also being established to help provide gameplay opportunities and further social interests as the Dark Born group develops. This also identifies with the idea of respectfully keeping player and RP interests separate despite obvious canon associations with the Clans. As such we are representative as part of the Clan society and their community interests being included in the Clan community forums etc. Our operational services brochure is active which accounts for a list of unit services we can potentially offer other player units.

The Dark Born site can be found here: http://mwodarkborn.enjin.com which includes the TS3 server details for use. So even if you want to join as a visitor before considering committing to joining the unit as a full member come give us a visit.

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies, and bacon doughnuts dipped in JD.

Regards,

Noesis,
Governor

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:36 AM

Clan Ghost Bear offers a spot in our sibkos for WTFClock. He is an old friend of mine for early mwo forums. If you are interested WTFClock, head over to ghost-bear-command.com and sign up. Though sadly I am out of commission with a dead pc. I do intend to return to the clan and game asap.

Hope to see you clock.

#4 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:40 AM

If you are interested in Clan Wolf, come check us out at http://www.cwdg.us

#5 Garuss Acine

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:48 AM

The Death Adders are a new unit looking to grow. The unit is lore friendly, but a wealth of knowledge on the lore is not needed to join. The unit's over all goal will be to fight in community warfare, when it arrives. Our primary focus will be on having fun, first and foremost.

If your looking for a unit with a friendly atmosphere, desire to grow better as both a team player and individual, come give us a try!

We have a raidcall channel, feel free to drop in and say hey.
Raidcall channel ID: 9933756

And of course a website, ready for use: http://zetagalaxy.enjin.com/home

#6 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:12 AM

Clan Nova Cat's Alpha Galaxy (International) is still recruiting. We have players from all around the world, with three primarily NA oriented clusters and an Oceanic one as well. We try not to take ourselves too seriously, though we do have a group of competitive minded players within us. If interested, or curious, feel free to pop into our teamspeak or check out our website at your leisure.

Also, yes, this is totally a form letter response. Absolutely and totally. However, we generally prefer to take the personal approach to those interested by getting a chance to chit chat with the curious, play with them a bit if they would like. Just to determine if we are a good fit for them and the other way around. We really would prefer if people played with those they can get the most enjoyment out of the game from.

Feel free to pop in any time, no pressure, no questions asked. You might need to poke someone in channel to drag you down to a dropship or give you FnF tags to move around with.

TS: novacat.teamspeak3.com:6614

And our recruitment thread:

http://mwomercs.com/...xy-recruitment/

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 08 December 2014 - 07:18 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users