Karma Koin + Paypal Failing To Accept Payment

1 reply to this topic

#1 Zee Tac

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:38 AM

So with the announcement of the 20% bonus to MC package purchases for the Black Friday weekend, I decided its time to cash in on the Karma Koin bonus. However I cannot get Paypal to properly accept payment.

After clicking the PayPal Digital Gifts portal link provided by the original announcement post, I select the $50 option, and click Buy For Me. I'm then taken to the Paypal Login screen to confirm the purchase.

The one that looks like this:
Posted Image

After entering my credentials and clicking continue, I'm then taken to this error page:
Posted Image

I know that both my bank card and U.S. PayPal account work just fine. And because it's Thanksgiving today, PayPal's customer support phone number isn't working to try and see if they can help me get things working on their end. The second picture says the problem lies with the merchant. What gives? I've been waiting 2 weeks to buy MC because I knew you guys were gonna do something for Black Friday. I'd like my goodies please!

#2 Zee Tac

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:05 PM

Turns out I was wrong on 2 counts. PayPal support IS in fact open on Thanksgiving, and the problem WAS in fact on PayPal's end. Problem resolved.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users