#1 Malzel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 268 posts
  • LocationTennessee, USA

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:27 PM

The FRR Communications Hub

First founded by martino2k6, and now hosted by the 1st Rasalhague Dragonregimente, the FRR Hub is a TS3 server open to all FRR pilots and associated outfits. As communication is key to success in MWO, it is our hope that FRR units and unaligned pilots, alike, will come to the Hub to coordinate their fight against the Clans and any aggressor Houses that may encroach on Republic space.

The Teamspeak3 VoIP client can be downloaded here, and the Hub can be accessed using the information below.

Server address: 162.243.239.158:9725
Password: Dragon

If there are any issues with the Hub, or if an FRR-aligned unit would like their own root channel, you may contact Malzel via MWO forum message, and I'll be in touch as quickly as I can.

Mod willing, this could be pinned so it is easily found by the FRR community.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Tragically, heavy casualties sustained through the Clan invasions among both officers and enlisted personnel has proven too costly for the glorious 1st Rasalhague Dragonregimente to sustain, and Kungsarmè command has been forced to disband the outfit.

The remnants of the 1RDR will continue to maintain the FRR Hub until a new, trustworthy, dedicated owner becomes available. Everyday use of the Hub should not be disrupted in any way, but Admin services may be sparse or unavailable during the transition.

Edited by Malzel, 04 September 2015 - 05:35 PM.

#2 Grim DeGrim

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 118 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

Remain at the top, dear post...

#3 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:54 PM

bump

#4 Malzel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 268 posts
  • LocationTennessee, USA

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:27 PM

I need to hunt down a moderator. Do I need a permit for that? When does mod season start?

#5 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:33 PM

View PostMalzel, on 08 December 2014 - 05:27 PM, said:

I need to hunt down a moderator. Do I need a permit for that? When does mod season start?

I would recomend a larger caliber, some community mod´s can be above 300 pounds.

#6 GeistHrafn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 450 posts
  • LocationMB, Canada

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:36 AM

Bumpity bump bump

#7 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:20 PM

View PostKlappspaten, on 08 December 2014 - 05:33 PM, said:

I would recomend a larger caliber, some community mod´s can be above 300 pounds.

It is always open season on Mods, however they are elusive and flighty creatures. Your best bet is to use a stand located on the general forums, you often will catch sight of them around troll feeding times.

#8 Malzel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 268 posts
  • LocationTennessee, USA

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:16 AM

It was a crafty creature, but I tracked down and bagged a mod. There was some confusion at the taxidermist, though, and they mounted this thread for me, instead. :D

#9 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:28 PM

A truly excellent and worthy endeavor!

I can already hear the thunderously triumphal cheers and resounding, victorious shouts resonating from RSS combined, joint TeamSpeak-enabled CW successes.

It is the widespread forum and in-game publishing of efforts like this that will attract "Smart" gamers to your Banners! TeamSpeak coordination wins matches... all manner of Mercenary and. Lome Wolf gamer will see that for the universal truth that it is.

Kudos!

#10 GeistHrafn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 450 posts
  • LocationMB, Canada

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:45 PM

Don't want to overstep my bounds and just do it, but if this server is available for general (FRR) CW usage, maybe someone might want to post it here?: http://mwomercs.com/...ts-server-list/

Edited by Rhazien, 11 December 2014 - 03:46 PM.

#11 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

It is about time we start to get coordinated considering we are getting attacks by Clans, Steiners and Kuritans and the FRR teams are spreading resources thinly across multiple fronts.

Let's make this the central coordination TS for all solo players and unit reps. When we pick up a smaller group or pugs, QQ always offers them to drop into our TS server to get in on the comms.

As a competitive team, QQ Mercs has effective tactics and coordination to yield a high success rate on the attack, regardless of the map type and we are willing to share these tactics with our fellow FRR teams.

If you come across our team, feel free to jump on the MercStar Private QQ TS server at:

ts.mercenarystar.net
password: metagame

ts.qqmercs.com (no password)

Edited by Karpundir, 09 February 2015 - 04:27 PM.

#12 martino2k6

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 96 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:01 PM

Good to know the hub is under good care, and finally used for a bigger goal! :)

Now only if Liao had the same amount of coordination...

#13 Fenres

• Pip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:07 AM

View Postmartino2k6, on 15 December 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

The 5th Drakøns are recruiting you know ;)

#14 Vhetra

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 187 posts
  • LocationRadstadt

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:39 AM

View PostFenres, on 17 December 2014 - 07:07 AM, said:

I can't tell if you said that intentionally or not haha

View Postmartino2k6, on 15 December 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

That's what you get when you leave the underdogs for the arrogant space north koreans ;P

Edited by Vhetra, 17 December 2014 - 07:51 AM.

#15 Surtr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 566 posts
  • LocationDropship Naglfar, Clan Front

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:29 AM

View PostKarpundir, on 15 December 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

It is about time we start to get coordinated considering we are getting attacks by Clans, Steiners and Kuritans and the FRR teams are spreading resources thinly across multiple fronts.

Let's make this the central coordination TS for all solo players and unit reps. When we pick up a smaller group or pugs, QQ always offers them to drop into our TS server to get in on the comms.

As a competitive team, QQ Mercs has effective tactics and coordination to yield a high success rate on the attack, regardless of the map type and we are willing to share these tactics with our fellow FRR teams.

If you come across our team, feel free to jump on the MercStar TS server at:

ts.mercenarystar.net

We love having QQ represent the FRR, but isn't this message a bit contradictory? I think everyone who is fighting for the FRR needs to be using the hub when online. Not necessarily directly, but keeping it open to better coordinate. Use whatever you want for actual ops, but its much faster to whisper someone or talk directly to coordinate than use forum messaging or what have you.

#16 Chekotai Allard

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:18 PM

FRR Hub is down. Not sure why it is, but I am unable to connect at the moment.

#17 martino2k6

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 96 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

View PostFenres, on 17 December 2014 - 07:07 AM, said:

Sorry guys, you're still too casual for me :P

#18 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:47 AM

View PostSurtr, on 17 December 2014 - 09:29 AM, said:

We love having QQ represent the FRR, but isn't this message a bit contradictory? I think everyone who is fighting for the FRR needs to be using the hub when online. Not necessarily directly, but keeping it open to better coordinate. Use whatever you want for actual ops, but its much faster to whisper someone or talk directly to coordinate than use forum messaging or what have you.

I understand what you are saying about us being on a different TS from FRR. Our team will likely post up on both servers (you may have noticed more QQ tags roaming about on the FRR TS), once we can intra-unit 12s with our faction mates.

#19 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:06 AM

View PostKarpundir, on 15 December 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

If you come across our team, feel free to jump on the MercStar TS server at:

ts.mercenarystar.net

I'd be happy to use the QQ server as well, as long as the entire 12 man unit is on the same channel. In fact, if there is a staging area in your channel (general lobby, mead hall, etc.), I may keep a tab open while at the FRR Hub to pop in for coordinated attacks, defenses, or to help fill a spot by bringing over pilots if you guys need bodies. It's good to have you guys on board!

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 09 February 2015 - 08:08 AM.

#20 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:29 PM

Hey, Daemon.

You and your unit reps are welcomed to park in our Diplomats Lounge for coordination purposes. We also have LFG channels, should any of your team be looking to group up for drops or seek out more people for a group in your unit.

You will notice I am parking myself (even when AFK) in the SoR TS just in case you need to relay any info to us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users