#21 ExoForce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 775 posts
  • LocationFields of the Nephilim

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:25 PM

View PostLORD TSARKON, on 01 December 2014 - 12:15 PM, said:

$39.98 divided by 360 days = 0.11 cents per day for PRemium Time...
Damn... thats a sale

In my house were spending 15 cents per day for toilet paper.
I have to assure the holder of my wallet (my :wub: ) that I will sh*t in the garden for the next 180 days...

#22 GentlemanBryan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 210 posts
  • LocationMemphis, Tn

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:25 PM

Nice deal!!! Thanks PGI

#23 AlphaToaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:36 PM

Picking up a year of premium time for both of us. Should get us until next years Black Friday Sale. :)

50% off premium time plus another 20% bonus MC, we're paying $50 each for the full year, and getting 2400 bonus MC to boot.

#24 LT. HARDCASE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:37 PM

If you could bank some, it'd be tempting.

View PostLT Satisfactory, on 01 December 2014 - 10:58 AM, said:

Hmm. I would possibly be in for this, but it seems like PGI has moved to selling new mechs in packages only; and if you order early, you always get quite a bit of premium time included in the package. If you wait for them to be available for cbills, probably a good idea, not sure if it's a good idea for package buyers (ala phoenix, whatever the grif/wolv package was called, clans, wave 2, resistance...)

This too though. I have 150+ hours coming from the Wave 2 and Resistance mech packs, all bankable.

#25 Darrious Quinn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 244 posts
  • LocationUS East Coast

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:13 PM

This.... is one of the hardest decisions I've had to make in regards to this game to date.

I have 10,104 hours of banked time... That is 421 days! 1 year and 2 months worth!!! (rough and sloppy math with standing) Yet here I sit, staring at another year of PT for $50? I won't lie... its temping. Very, very tempting... but I have to asking myself... how much is too much?

GAAAHHHHH DAMN IT PGI !!!

#26 Gayang3

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:18 PM

will the game and the team be around in 360 days? Not trying to be a buzzkilington but its a valid question no? (specially for those who already have premium time banked till 2016... for them the question is "will the game be around in 3 years???")

#27 JackkyChan

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:18 PM

To PGI and devs please fix my sommner because it is a steaming pile of sshhitt the dies in 1-2 hits to its terrible CT. Also please fix the C-bill rewards they suckkkk assss there so low per battle I cant buy the spare parts for my piece of sshhiitt mech.

#28 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:25 PM

If you could bank premium time I would buy the 1 year deal.

#29 EM0ntY

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:31 PM

I like the game but I play only one or two (max. three) days in a week. I guess premium time doesn't make sense for me... but the sale is really nice

Edited by EM0ntY, 01 December 2014 - 01:32 PM.

#30 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:56 PM

View PostArtur Valour, on 01 December 2014 - 11:01 AM, said:

I thought I was bad with 80 mechs! I bought three champions this weekend, and I am exhausted! But this sale looks soo sweet... I can't resist... (digs into wallet for loot)..

Well I have all 182 of them plus the champion victor so what does that make me ;)

#31 Pale Jackal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 786 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:00 PM

Wait, so premium time from packages is banked, but premium time you buy like this is not? How does that make sense? If I could bank some of this time, I would buy some.

I must say, it's pretty tempting, since you can get 6 months of premium time for about $25 right now, and that's only $4 a month. Man, you're making the Resistance Package almost look like a bad deal to this Clanner. (That, and the sadness that I wouldn't be able to use the King Crab in CW.)

Edited by Pale Jackal, 01 December 2014 - 02:00 PM.

#32 Hayato1983

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:08 PM

Sweet deal, Im impressed.

#33 StUffz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 485 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:52 PM

Still have too much premium on my account....

#34 Nauht

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:55 PM

Hmm if you already have banked premium time you can't purchase any more... so it would seem that PGI don't want my money.

I'm activating one month at a time so still got some banked time but would purchase some premium time now only cos it's on sale.
And no I won't buy premium time for full price, never have for 2 years, never will so the inability to not buy now means no extra $$ from this player ....

.... until the next big sale.

#35 Sandtiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 262 posts
  • LocationVernal Utah

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:13 PM

Sweet! It would be nice if we could gift that! Thank you PGI, $$$$cha ching!$$$$

#36 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:38 PM

Ugh ... I had no idea you couldn't bank the time. Kinda disappointed. Still relatively speaking it is a good deal.

#37 DEMAX51

• Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:40 PM

View PostCrockdaddyAoD, on 01 December 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:

Ugh ... I had no idea you couldn't bank the time. Kinda disappointed. Still relatively speaking it is a good deal.

The only PT that EVER gets banked is PT you get with mech-pack purchases, such as the Clan Wave 2 pack or the IS Resistance pack.

Edited by DEMAX51, 01 December 2014 - 03:41 PM.

#38 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:09 PM

View PostJearin Feldar, on 01 December 2014 - 12:22 PM, said:

So that's $50 for the year? (Not including current 20% bonus for Black Friday) When normally it's $100 for a year? That's more than I'd pay for any subscription game. It's almost as much as Xbox Live. I can't imagine anyone would ever pay for a year of premium without the sale and even with the sale it is still too much for me. Much more worth my money to buy mech packages and get the premium that comes with it.

(Lol first post ever...)

The most common subscription options are 10-15/mo with specials and options to get them on sale for generally 60-100 a year. This is on the low end of that really. So you have to ask yerself if the c bill and xp gains are worth a subscription like cost.

#39 Kev Rosse

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:12 PM

PGI please clarify: can premium time added via this sale be activated in 30 day increments similar to that purchased in other packages?

#40 Kirtanus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 156 posts
  • LocationRDL

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:57 AM

360 days bought...Nice done PGI.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users