228 replies to this topic

#221 Kivatu

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:50 PM

now we need the ability to turn off and on ECM and Bap completly .will open a new battle strategy.for example ,, a mech with ecm can lure enemies,,,and when he took the bait ,turn on ecm ..blah blah blah,,,and on therother side players can surprise mech with ecm by turning on BAP ,,and suddently the ecm mech realize ,,oh cit,,he can use his streak on me..

#222 mechnut450

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 112 posts
  • Locationusa baby

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:26 PM

sounds sweet I might just have to use a few of the buy mc I been hording lol but most likely not since I don't get to play enough to keep up with the ones with more time to play lol. I am still working on mastering my 1 set of mechs .

#223 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:40 PM

And Fusion Power plant fueled, non-1950's RayGun Lasers with Horizon to Horizon, non-visible, truely speed of light shots instead of a sustained beam, thats colored, doesnt travel at the speed of light and barely reaches 1/5th of what the human eye can see (due to curvature of the planet,Terra being used as the 5KM scale here, this value changes as well with altitude and changes with the planets size). Oh and change TAG lasers from the red handheld pointer style to the infra-red (aka non-visible) TAG lasers that are in use now. A TAG you can trace back without using IR equipment is as about as militarily feasible as informing the Invaded when,where and with how many your attacking with, unless the number is so large that the Invaded concedes (We are the Clan Borg we Bring 100 Galaxies of assault mechs, resistance has a snowballs chance in hell of success!)

View PostKivatu, on 10 December 2014 - 03:50 PM, said:

now we need the ability to turn off and on ECM and Bap completly .will open a new battle strategy.for example ,, a mech with ecm can lure enemies,,,and when he took the bait ,turn on ecm ..blah blah blah,,,and on therother side players can surprise mech with ecm by turning on BAP ,,and suddently the ecm mech realize ,,oh cit,,he can use his streak on me..

#224 Twilight Fenrir

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:27 PM

So unbelievably stoked to have my King Crab early... The mech is everything I'd hoped it'd be!

Thanks for the early release! <3 And great job with the mech!

#225 Corbon Zackery

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

Did they fix the Gargoyles paint yet mines golden falcon yellow the primary and secondary colors do nothing and the third color makes the mech one color. They had the same issue with the Dire Wolf.

#226 dgr874

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 24 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:55 PM

I did not receive my King Crab yet even though I am a legendary founder. Anyone else have issues with getting theirs? I tried logging off and on several times to no avail.

#227 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:42 AM

I want the camo specs I paid for on wave 2 preorder, I am tired of people whining about this game not catering to them specifically but GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR, STOP LOOKING AT STUPID WHINERS CUZ THEY CANT CHANGE COLORS AND GIVE ME MY STUFF, OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

when are you going to make good for those of us who DID NOT GET ALL OUR CONTENT DELIVERED?

BETTER YET, GO DEAL WITH THE SUPPORT TICKETS AND STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT COLORS OPTIONS ON SPECS, YOU NEVER GAVE ME MY SPECS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT, I WANT MY STUFF.... YOU HAVE MY MONEY, GIVE ME MY STUFF... TIME TO COME CLEAN, YOU TOOK MY MONEY AND DID NOT GIVE ME ALL OF MY CONTENT, 2CAMO SPECS MISSING..... GIVE THEM TO ME OR GIVE MY MONEY BACK

#228 Orion the Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationTraveller

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:26 PM

Hey Uminix, which clans did you select for your packs?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users