Changing Clan Pattern Colors

25 replies to this topic

Poll: Changing Clan Camo Colors (57 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to have the option to fully paint Clan Camos?

1. Yes! I want to see it. (52 votes [91.23%])

Percentage of vote: 91.23%

2. No, the camos are fine the way they are. (5 votes [8.77%])

Percentage of vote: 8.77%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Kael Posavatz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 971 posts
  • LocationOn a quest to find the Star League

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:28 AM

If you chose the same selection more than once the only thing you received were additional sets of cockpit items.

#22 Cimarb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:05 PM

View Posttripsangel, on 10 December 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

from the MWO newsletter i got in my e-mail today: "It's also worth noting that the faction pattern color schemes are not customizable at this time. However, due to popular demand, we will aim to add this feature in the new year."

Thanks for posting that - had not read mine yet.

View PostUminix, on 11 December 2014 - 08:26 AM, said:

if you chose 4 of the same, you got 3 colors, 1 camo spec and 12 cockpit items, none of the wave 1 are eligible for these camos yet, only wave 2 and Mad dog

*Yet. The Wave 1 mechs will be eligible for them "soon". Likely January, but at least Q1 2015.

#23 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:11 PM

Notice the Gargoyle in camo, but the falcons and jaguars and wolves are locked:
Posted Image

Notice all 4 primes from wave 2:
Posted Image

Notice 4 titles:
Posted Image

Notice the selections, all but wolf, but look back to the first image...
Posted Image

Now that the people who wanted all 3 colors changeable on the faction camos are getting their stuff, things like this should be discussed, I cannot be the only one who didn't get all the content right, but whining on here about customization got the job done.... I couldn't care less if all 3 colors changed or not, but why did people complaining about wanting MORE get outclassed by the tickets for items MISSING?

You all had all your content delivered, some of us didn't and I feel like those who got their stuff should have waited until everyone had the ability to use their items.

I, unlike many others am not whining because I want it MY way, I am frustrated and complaining because they are still holding my paid for items.... my money folks, not my pixels not working, my income has been eaten by the PGI sharks, or did they leave IGP in charge of incoming purchases, I mean %^&*$*%&&%^#&#$%#*%&^$(^^%)^%^&%$&^%#$$@$%# all the garbage about fix what I have dam nit, start ensuring your customers receive their entire purchase....

and yes I am pissed off that this thread's whining and complaining got more attention than the tickets that state we did not even get what we bought. Or for those who have technical issues they NEED dealt with, but no start a whinefest and you get heard.... would anyone care for some Cheddar?

#24 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:51 PM

View PostUminix, on 12 December 2014 - 02:11 PM, said:

Now that the people who wanted all 3 colors changeable on the faction camos are getting their stuff, things like this should be discussed, I cannot be the only one who didn't get all the content right, but whining on here about customization got the job done.... I couldn't care less if all 3 colors changed or not, but why did people complaining about wanting MORE get outclassed by the tickets for items MISSING?

You all had all your content delivered, some of us didn't and I feel like those who got their stuff should have waited until everyone had the ability to use their items.

I, unlike many others am not whining because I want it MY way, I am frustrated and complaining because they are still holding my paid for items.... my money folks, not my pixels not working, my income has been eaten by the PGI sharks, or did they leave IGP in charge of incoming purchases, I mean %^&*$*%&&%^#&#$%#*%&^$(^^%)^%^&%$&^%#$$@$%# all the garbage about fix what I have dam nit, start ensuring your customers receive their entire purchase....

and yes I am pissed off that this thread's whining and complaining got more attention than the tickets that state we did not even get what we bought. Or for those who have technical issues they NEED dealt with, but no start a whinefest and you get heard.... would anyone care for some Cheddar?

I understand that you are upset about this thread. Apparently the players want the option to change their clan's camo colors, so let them. Personally, I like the camos as they are and I don't care what PGI does, but the community still has a voice in the matter. If you like your content then more power to you. But still, people do have the right to speak about their product if they do not like it. Besides, you don't talk for us about what we do or do not want. It's up to the customer.

By blindly assuming that this is a whine thread, you have missed the point of what this poll is about. This thread was made to get this information to Russ. If people want this feature great, if not, oh well. Had this thread would have been a whine thread, than their would be no poll, simple. If this is what people want then who are you to tell them any different? There is a professional way to handle matters and unprofessional way.

So if I were you, I'd take your QQ attitude somewhere else.

Edited by Will9761, 12 December 2014 - 10:39 PM.

#25 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:38 AM

View PostWill9761, on 12 December 2014 - 09:51 PM, said:

I understand that you are upset about this thread. Apparently the players want the option to change their clan's camo colors, so let them. Personally, I like the camos as they are and I don't care what PGI does, but the community still has a voice in the matter. If you like your content then more power to you. But still, people do have the right to speak about their product if they do not like it. Besides, you don't talk for us about what we do or do not want. It's up to the customer.

except that my complaint directly relates to this as CONTENT I PAID FOR and DID NOT RECEIVE is why I posted in this thread,dude. Those camos everyone wanted to be able to change were never added to my account, this and everywhere else IS appropriate as this forum is where they look, not in the massive amounts of support emails I have sent in.... before you tell me to take anything anywhere, read the actual post you quoted man... the bold are the areas are the answers to statements you must have glossed over, I DID NOT GET THE CONTENT TO LIKE OR NOT, I never talked for anyone else, and I AM A CUSTOMER...

Edited by Uminix, 13 December 2014 - 07:40 AM.

#26 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:55 PM

View PostUminix, on 13 December 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

except that my complaint directly relates to this as CONTENT I PAID FOR and DID NOT RECEIVE is why I posted in this thread,dude. Those camos everyone wanted to be able to change were never added to my account, this and everywhere else IS appropriate as this forum is where they look, not in the massive amounts of support emails I have sent in.... before you tell me to take anything anywhere, read the actual post you quoted man... the bold are the areas are the answers to statements you must have glossed over, I DID NOT GET THE CONTENT TO LIKE OR NOT, I never talked for anyone else, and I AM A CUSTOMER...

Sorry for the attitude, I just didn't want this poll to become a flame thread. Anyway, like I said earlier I made this poll for the information.

It sucks that you did not get you did not get your content, but I hope it comes.

Again, I apologize for being jumpy with you man, I just grow wary of flamers. I hope there is no hard feelings.

Edited by Will9761, 13 December 2014 - 10:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users