107 replies to this topic

#101 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:55 PM

Whoa. It's Bug City in there. But still, nice to see how it's going to work.

Observations from first match, attacking a planet:

0. We chose to defend a planet. But we ended up attacking one. Several of us had different messages about which planet and what role we were playing.

1. Several players had problems with the client resetting their drop decks while they were trying to set it up.

2. Dropped in a bunch of small teams and solo players against a full 12-man of Lords who all dropped in their heaviest Mechs. What a coincidence, it's almost as if they knew we were coming...

3. Defenders have a biggish advantage. Lots of sniping of attackers before the gate came down.

4. Wished I'd taken only long range weapons. Not only are short range ones pretty much useless on such an open map, you also have powerful large laser turrets to deal with.

5. Actually lost CBills on the match, by spending more on strikes than I earned back. Now, it was against an organised Lords team, so hopefully the poor earning rate wasn't indicative.

6. At the end of the match it said I'd earned 0 Loyalty Points. But when I look in the Faction Loyalty tab, it shows that I earned 191 Loyalty Points "for FRR with House Davion". I hope it was the LP end screen which was bugged.

I'm not going to play a second CW match until I rethink my entire drop deck.

Edited by Appogee, 11 December 2014 - 01:58 PM.

#102 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:40 PM

View PostAppogee, on 11 December 2014 - 01:55 PM, said:

Whoa. It's Bug City in there. But still, nice to see how it's going to work.

Observations from first match, attacking a planet:

0. We chose to defend a planet. But we ended up attacking one. Several of us had different messages about which planet and what role we were playing.

1. Several players had problems with the client resetting their drop decks while they were trying to set it up.

2. Dropped in a bunch of small teams and solo players against a full 12-man of Lords who all dropped in their heaviest Mechs. What a coincidence, it's almost as if they knew we were coming...

3. Defenders have a biggish advantage. Lots of sniping of attackers before the gate came down.

4. Wished I'd taken only long range weapons. Not only are short range ones pretty much useless on such an open map, you also have powerful large laser turrets to deal with.

5. Actually lost CBills on the match, by spending more on strikes than I earned back. Now, it was against an organised Lords team, so hopefully the poor earning rate wasn't indicative.

6. At the end of the match it said I'd earned 0 Loyalty Points. But when I look in the Faction Loyalty tab, it shows that I earned 191 Loyalty Points "for FRR with House Davion". I hope it was the LP end screen which was bugged.

I'm not going to play a second CW match until I rethink my entire drop deck.

We had pretty much the same expieriences when we droped in CW plus a lot of the time we couldn´t even find a match and a lot of us had serious fps slowdowns.
But, its finally there and its glorious.

#103 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:47 PM

Hot fix deleted all my mechs.

#104 Kraven Kor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,434 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:57 PM

View PostHARDKOR, on 11 December 2014 - 04:47 PM, said:

Oh, no, sorry, that was me. ;)

I'd love to comment on CW itself... but have been unable to successfully drop even once so far in almost three hours now.

Edited by Kraven Kor, 11 December 2014 - 04:58 PM.

#105 Darth Futuza

• 1,239 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

View PostHARDKOR, on 11 December 2014 - 04:47 PM, said:

Not sure if serious, temporary bug (log out log back in, repair tool fixes it), or troll,

#106 kosmos1214

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 776 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:06 PM

CW IS HERE CW IS HERE CW IS HERE CW IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

is some small piece

#107 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:07 PM

View PostKraven Kor, on 11 December 2014 - 04:57 PM, said:

Oh, no, sorry, that was me. ;)

I'd love to comment on CW itself... but have been unable to successfully drop even once so far in almost three hours now.

We have developed the Purple Pidgeon Torpedo, which destroys the mechbays of all opponents who dare challenge us.

#108 Kraven Kor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,434 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:10 PM

View Postdervishx5, on 11 December 2014 - 05:07 PM, said:

We have developed the Purple Pidgeon Torpedo, which destroys the mechbays of all opponents who dare challenge us.

Either that, or the rest of the FWLM Military is like "Oh, the Silverhawks are coming? Uh, well, tell them we seem to have run out of dropships. They are all drunk, they'll believe it."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users