3 replies to this topic

#1 anilator

Rookie

• Fury
  • Fury
  • 7 posts
  • Locationst louis

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:08 AM

Do I need to find a faction with a bare minimum of 12 people in it to be able to play these or what?

Is there an easy way to find these? explain i am yet to get one of those kinds of games started.

#2 Amro One

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:19 AM

Solo players can play CW, no need for friends.

Select faction tab, selection a faction, IS or Clan. Once you do you will see a map and get notification of planets that need your help attacking or defending,

Join the planet. edit the 4 mechs that you have preloaded modules in and now wait for the room to fill.
Takes like 5-30 mins depending on the activity of war over the planet.

#3 Tezcatli

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:51 PM

You're probably defending or attacking a planet that no one is queuing up for. Even the notification ones probably fill up fast and you get stuck waiting for the next round to begin.

#4 NadeMagnet

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:02 PM

If you're a solo player your best chance of finding players is to play the matches that pop up in the lower right saying need players. If you just select from the list in the upper right you'll be sitting in a empty lobby forever. Also try to play during the day as there is far more solo players for MM to put into games. In my opinion teams should be limited to 10 man tops to give at least 2 spots per match for solo players. Keep trying CW has been the most fun Ive had in MWO in ages.

Edited by NadeMagnet, 15 December 2014 - 08:03 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users