• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:57 AM

View PostKlappspaten, on 13 December 2014 - 12:14 AM, said:

So you want to put your tail between your legs and run?
Is that what you are saying? At least the losses against ghost bear are because of a bug, we dropped to defend leoben and didn´t find an opponent, so the game dropped us as attacker.

View PostAbivard, on 13 December 2014 - 12:27 AM, said:

Sounds like a Quisling, looks like a Quisling, walks like a Quisling, bet it is what it seems.

Well stated. Call your fellow FRR pilot a coward and traitor for voicing his opinion. Great work, great community. Strong bonds forming here.

I mean, here is an image of UCR Starwolf's valiant efforts against Clan Ghost Bear.

Posted Image

Guess fighting the same enemies as you, for the same cause as you, doesn't mean much if he has a different opinion than you.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 13 December 2014 - 10:12 AM.

#42 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:32 AM

Ladies, ladies you're both pretty. Now go get me a pint, I'm thirsty. ;)

Edit: Also, for merc units joining the FRR fight, if you're looking to coordinate look here.

Edited by Damon Howe, 13 December 2014 - 11:34 AM.

#43 UCR Starwolf

• PipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 20 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:10 PM

It's cool.

I just don't see us holding against the Clan at all, and I want to survive. A lot of clanners want to roll FRR as fast as possible, and I think it would be pretty thematic if there was a mass exodus into another part of the galaxy.

#44 Kyriaeus

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:12 PM

View PostAbivard, on 13 December 2014 - 12:27 AM, said:

Sounds like a Quisling, looks like a Quisling, walks like a Quisling, bet it is what it seems.

Ironic that you're name-calling on the forums when just a few weeks ago you PMS'd after being told to save the drama for your momma on teamspeak :v

#45 Peter2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,032 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:22 PM

wish we had a little control over which borders pugs can drop on
so they dont start border incidents and can be funneled into regions where numbers might actually matter the most

also this might tie nicely into roleplay, like faction leaders (*cough* allthing) decide on ceasefires, alliances n stuff

well maybe in the future
still wears the Beta tag on CW

Edited by Peter2k, 13 December 2014 - 03:22 PM.

#46 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

View PostKyriaeus, on 13 December 2014 - 02:12 PM, said:

Ironic that you're name-calling on the forums when just a few weeks ago you PMS'd after being told to save the drama for your momma on teamspeak :v

Lol, you and your clan ego went ballistic when I said you were no god, you then started calling me names, making your mama jokes and such, when I told you to stop acting like a spoiled 8th grader you had me kicked and banned from a units teamspeak. I notice you post as your anon instead of your main Clammer Character, why did you do that I wonder?

OH! Right, Isengrim is nothing but a cats paw for your clan unit and showing up wearing your true colors might be inconvenient to some. Quisling is merely a factual statement that applies to some leaders of Isengrim.

Neither you nor their Word is to be trusted.

#47 Kyriaeus

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:35 PM

View PostAbivard, on 13 December 2014 - 04:17 PM, said:

Lol, you and your clan ego went ballistic when I said you were no god, you then started calling me names, making your mama jokes and such, when I told you to stop acting like a spoiled 8th grader you had me kicked and banned from a units teamspeak. I notice you post as your anon instead of your main Clammer Character, why did you do that I wonder?

OH! Right, Isengrim is nothing but a cats paw for your clan unit and showing up wearing your true colors might be inconvenient to some. Quisling is merely a factual statement that applies to some leaders of Isengrim.

You have a sub-8th grade level reading comprehension.

#48 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:49 PM

Gentlemen, this thread is not designed for squabbles between units/players. Please stay on topic.

#49 K0M3D14N

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:50 PM

What the lizard said.

#50 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:05 PM

You guys are still listening to the Dracs? While they talk of peace they've taken 11 planets from the FRR. They're playing the Republic for fools.

#51 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:03 PM

Actually, you took Setabul from us today. We will be taking back a planet to keep the border even.

#52 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:19 PM

Isengrim out.

#53 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:10 PM

Your PUGs/Independents are currently spamming HK space. Please try to reign them in.

#54 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:22 PM

Lord, we took Stebul because [BSA] took Maule. If you followed the last few hours, you'll find that we only made attacks on Stebul AFTER Maule was pretty much secured by the DCMS.

Now, I'm not gonna pretend like you have full control over every unit, because you don't. But as you said, for every planet you take, we'll respond in kind.

The odds are even now. The Council has no control over our PUGS, but the organized units will leave DCMS alone so long as you make no push against FRR planets. If you wish to defend - and that's all - the SoR will leave it at that. We BOTH have bigger problems.

#55 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:29 PM

Fair enough- I didn't see Maule get taken.

Will have one of us give Blackstar Alliance mercs the message.

Edited by Lord Ikka, 13 December 2014 - 10:42 PM.

#56 Vhetra

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 187 posts
  • LocationRadstadt

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:04 PM

At least Mech is trying to get our community together and organize us so we don't get annihilated by the clans. What have you done for the FRR? I haven't even ever seen you around.

Edited by Vhetra, 13 December 2014 - 11:28 PM.

#57 numbTriggerFinger

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:33 PM

We will need to speak to BSA about this..

#58 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:32 AM

View PostVhetra, on 13 December 2014 - 11:04 PM, said:

At least Mech is trying to get our community together and organize us so we don't get annihilated by the clans. What have you done for the FRR? I haven't even ever seen you around.

He is the main one that has advocated fighting IS targets and avoiding clan targets, he is the one pulling pilots from the crucial hours of CW to fight in an e-peen contest. Follow his advice enough and we will soon all be bondsman to the clan.

#59 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:30 AM

View PostAbivard, on 14 December 2014 - 12:32 AM, said:

He is the main one that has advocated fighting IS targets and avoiding clan targets, he is the one pulling pilots from the crucial hours of CW to fight in an e-peen contest. Follow his advice enough and we will soon all be bondsman to the clan.

You guys really should fix your issues somewhere else and leave everyone else out of it

#60 Malzel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 268 posts
  • LocationTennessee, USA

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:40 AM

I think everyone should remember that this is still just a game. I want to protect FRR planets as much as the next space viking, but good lord, folks, chill out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users