The Flak Kannon Is Now Looking For A Unti

3 replies to this topic

#1 Flak Kannon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 581 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:50 AM

Flak Kannon is reporting for duty for the DCMS.

"Long Live the Coordinator!"

I have been extremely active in the PUG que for the last 3 years, but now its time.

It's time to defend and expand our inner Sphere territory.

I mostly play 9:00am MST to 1:00pm MST. Rockie Mountain region. Morning to afternoon play times.

I can jump into a coordinated Attack/ or Defend after 10:00pm MST occasionally.

If you have dropped with me, you know how fiercely I fight. I play smart, opportunistically, and tactically. I am down right a terror in my mastered Dragon 1N.

My current drop deck will include heavily, the Dragon, Jenner and Atlas Kurita mechs. King Crab (L) available.

I can fill any role, own 118 Inner Sphere mechs, which 97% are Mastered, 99% of which are elited. (Only own 1 King Crab currently, and only the St. Ives Blue, no other Vindicators.)

Please send me a Private Message and describe your unit and your units goals.

#2 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:58 AM

Come drop with us any time. Use our teamspeak at ts.nstalkers.com. We are normally active at 6pm to 3am est but are trying to grow a European group so we can be active 247. Anyway hope to see you in game.

#3 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:17 AM

Night's Scorn would be happy to have you as a guest on our teamspeak. We are probably the most competitive minded House Kurita unit. Please come check us out and see if we are a good fit for you.

ts.nstalkers.com

Edited by pwnface, 12 December 2014 - 11:19 AM.

#4 Blacke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 238 posts
  • Location3rd Takata Lancers

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:22 AM

Feel free to drop by the 3rd Takata Lancer TS. We'd be happy to have you see if we are a good fit. Our TS is black-foxes.enjinvoice.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users