#1 Catalina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNagelring Academy

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

I have opened a news thread in the Community Warfare section: +++ News from the front +++
First it was a general news thread with an addition. I added the specific news about the military operations of House Steiner. But they should move to this subsection... where they belong since today.

Please notice:
Don't take this thread too serious, it contains propaganda and recommendations that are subjective. They are no serious orders. But I try to give a true and honest view at the progress of the Clan Invasion and the various battles around.

You will find the latest developments about conquered planets and the need of offense or defense actions.

Note for the specific Steiner report:
Alert state doesn't mean the importance to conquer this planet but the progress of the enemy attackers. If the alert state is high, defense is urgently needed.

Priority also doesn't mean that one planet should be conquered and others don't. It shows the progress of our offense. If the priority is high, we nearly conquered this planet.

Edited by Catalina Steiner, 12 December 2014 - 04:42 PM.

#2 Catalina Steiner

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:51 PM

The military intelligence service sent us this specific report about the military actions of our forces.

Specific Steiner report Day 1
The Clan Invasion is in full swing. Heavy battles at the north border with Clan Jade Falcon.
Also battles in the east, east south-east and south east. We won new territory.
We conquered three planets, Rastaban (6RCT), Port Moseby (12DG), Kimball II (228). Congratulations to our brave and successful mechwarriors.

These are the details.

Defense report
Those planets are fiercely embattled:
Apollo, attacked by Clan Jade Falcons (occupying unit "GSR") -> need defense, alert state high
Chateau, attacked by Clan Wolf (and/or FRR) -> need defense, alert state low
Rastaban, attacked by FRR (occupying unit "6RCT") -> need defense, alert state high
Port Moseby, attacked by Kurita (occupying unit "12DG") -> need defense, alert state middle
Rigil Kentarus, attacked by Davion -> need defense, alert state high
Loric, attacked by Marik -> need defense, alert state low

Offense report
We are attacking the following planets:
Anywhere (Clan Jade Falcons) -> need attackers, priority low
Icar (Clan Wolf) -> need attackers, priority low
Wheel (FRR) -> need attackers, priority low
Camlann (Kurita) -> need attackers, priority middle
Graham IV (Davion) -> need attackers, priority low
Alhena (Marik) -> need attackers, priority low

Edited by Catalina Steiner, 13 December 2014 - 06:36 AM.

#3 Catalina Steiner

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:17 AM

The military intelligence service sent us this specific report about the military actions of our forces.

Specific Steiner report Day 2
This is a sad day for my beloved home. We lost territory at nearly every front. Here is the detailed record:
Steiner lost territory against Clan Jade Falcon in the north.
Steiner lost territory against FRR in the east.
Steiner lost territory against Kurita in the east.
Steiner lost territory against Davion in the south-east.
Steiner lost territory against Marik in the south.

We lost the following planets:
Apollo, Rastaban, Port Moseby, Rigil Kentarus and Loric.

These are the details.

Defense report
Somerset, attacked by Clan Jade Falcons -> need defense, alert state middle
Chateau, attacked by Clan Wolf (and/or FRR) -> need defense, alert state low
Shaula, attacked by FRR -> need defense, alert state low
Kimball II (occupying unit "12DG"), attacked by Kurita -> need defense, alert state low
New Earth, attacked by Davion -> need defense, alert state low
Wing (occupying unit "DHB"), attacked by Marik -> need defense, alert state middle

Offense report
Anywhere (Clan Jade Falcons) -> need attackers, priority low
Icar (Clan Wolf) -> need attackers, priority middle
Csesztreg (FRR) -> need attackers, priority low
Wheel (FRR) -> need attackers, priority low
Komephoros (Kurita) -> need attackers, priority middle
Graham IV (Davion) -> need attackers, priority high
Chertan (Marik) -> need attackers, priority low

Steiner Intelligence Service advice for today
We recommend to focus on defending right now. We suffered great losses and we need to defend our homeland.
Only Graham IV (Davion) has the priority for an attack, we nearly own this planet.

#4 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSchools out at the Coventry Academy...

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:35 AM

Thanks for a summary update Catalina! This could be of great help to those of us who need the quick "skinny" on where to focus our efforts. For the Archon! :)

#5 DarthPeanut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 861 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:51 AM

Great reports... thank you! Helps people coordinate our defend/ attacks.

#6 Catalina Steiner

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

View PostDarthPeanut, on 13 December 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

Great reports... thank you! Helps people coordinate our defend/ attacks.

This is the main reason for this thread, not just curiosity for news. Thanks a lot. I'm sure I cannot do this every day but I keep trying to update now and then.

#7 M A S E

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:51 PM

Terra is now in the hands of Davion!

#8 Devillin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 140 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationTharkad, Standing Next to the Throne.

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:07 PM

I'm surprised the ComGuards (PGI) didn't defend Terra from invaders.

#9 McQueen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 187 posts
  • LocationOff grid

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:40 PM

Update of planets with active operations.

Defensive Operations:

Lambrecht: Alert level 11 (DC Border)

Cavanaugh II: Alert level 9 (FWL Border)

New Earth: Alert level 6 (FS Border)

Winfield: Alert level 4 (CJF Border)

Bessarabia: Alert level 2 (FRR Border)

Chateau: Alert level 0 (CW Border)

Assault Operations:

Skondia: Occupation level 6 (DC Controlled)

Icar: Occupation level 4 (CW Controlled)

Graham IV: Occupation level 2 (FS Controlled)

Rochelle: Occupation level 1 (FWL Controlled)

Al Hillah: Occupation level 0 (FRR Controlled)

Anywhere: Occupation level 0(CJF Controlled)

All alert and occupation levels current at time of posting.

Edited by McQueen, 14 December 2014 - 04:33 AM.

#10 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts
  • LocationGreat White North

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:48 PM

***Incoming Transmission from SoloCorp Media Inc***

Welcome to yet another installment of news and relations between the Lyran Commonwealth and the Free Worlds League.

Broadcast under license to Tharkan Media Associates.

Wing lost to the the FWL

Attacks led by Black Widow Company Veteran Mercs have conquered Wing and all four moons and formally given control of the system to the Free Worlds League. Old Star league germanium mining facilities are being actively repaired and large-scale production is expected to resume in the coming weeks.

Alhena attack cancelled on humanitarian concerns

Steiner attacks aimed at threatening the trade routes supplying Alhena with food during the planet's long winter were halted after humanitarian concerns led to a reassignment of forces elsewhere. The civilian population will not be subjected to a costly siege in a generous show of compassion by the Archon.

Edited by Evogenesis, 14 December 2014 - 12:19 AM.

#11 Satan n stuff

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:10 AM

View PostM A S 3, on 13 December 2014 - 06:51 PM, said:

Terra is now in the hands of Davion!

Terra is in Davion territory, it is however under Comstar control. It's currently under the PGI flag.

As for Graham IV, my group stopped the Steiner assault there yesterday, I personally haven't set foot on New Earth yet and don't intend to if Steiner will focus on it's actual enemies. I will however defend any Davion held planets from Steiner regardless of who originally owned them.
If I were a Steiner I'd try to work something out with attacking Davion units because those can be better used elsewhere just like the Steiner forces in the area.

#12 Kosmaj

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:02 AM

the problem is that on the first day Davion forces already attacked us and took away from us planets, so spare me talk about our "real" enemys.

#13 Malleus011

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:09 AM

There seems to be a kind of 'gentleman's agreement' that the big Steiner and Davion outfits aren't attacking each other, but there are always PUG drops.

I do wish they'd remove the 'Davion Front'. Both of us have enough to do already.

#14 Catalina Steiner

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:33 AM

The military intelligence service sent us this new specific report about the military actions of our force in the past 21 hours.

Specific Steiner report Day 3
We stopped the severe loss of our territory, things are more even now. We won and lost territory this time. Could be better but hope isn't lost yet, thanks to the glorious Legion of Phobos for conquering Komephoros.
Steiner won territory against Kurita in the east.
Steiner lost territory against Clan Jade Falcon in the north.
Steiner lost territory against FRR in the east.
Steiner lost territory against Marik in the south.

We won the following planets:
Komephoros (occupying unit: LOP)

We lost the following planets:
Somerset, Shaula and Wing.

These are the details.

Defense report
Winfield, attacked by Clan Jade Falcons -> need defense, alert state middle
Chateau (occupying unit "MSCO") attacked by Clan Wolf -> need defense, alert state low
New Earth (occupying unit "21GL") attacked by Davion -> need defense, alert state low
Bessarabia attacked by FRR -> need defense, alert state middle
Lambrecht attacked by Kurita -> need defense, alert state high
Cavanaugh attacked by Marik -> need defense, alert state high

Offense report
Anywhere (Clan Jade Falcon) -> need attackers, priority low
Icar (Clan Wolf) -> need attackers, priority middle
Harvest (FRR) -> need attackers, priority middle
Al Hillah (FRR) -> need attackers, priority middle
Skondia (Kurita) -> need attackers, priority high
Graham IV (Davion) -> need attackers, priority low
Rochelle (Marik) -> need attackers, priority low

Steiner Intelligence Service advice for today
Fronts are in motion. We nearly lost Lambrecht and Cavanaugh. We nearly won Skondia.
Focus on avoiding the loss and on winning Skondia once and for all.

Steiner warriors and aligned mercenaries, make the Archon proud today!!!

Edited by Catalina Steiner, 14 December 2014 - 09:34 AM.

#15 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

***Incoming Transmission from SoloCorp Media Inc***

Urgent update on the situation in Cavanaugh II

The situation on Cavanaugh II continues to deteriorate as the FMLM assault goes largely unopposed. Steiner defenses along the border with Marik are being stretched to the limit as the FWL general offensive into the Skye March and other sectors continues unabated.

#16 Túatha Dé Danann

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:56 PM

We could shorten this up and hand over the entire Steiner space to our "neighbors" because nobody is defending anyway. Then we drop as subs for those other "neighbors" and can at least fight the Clans, because it is not possible to defend 6 front-lines with only two or 3 halfway active groups. Or to put it in different words: This entire CW is pointless because mass.

edit: Don't get me wrong, I like the matches - they are fun. But the game mechanic behind CW is full of exploits. As long as those do not get fixed, I cannot take the whole CW seriously.

Edited by Túatha Dé Danann, 14 December 2014 - 10:19 PM.

#17 Sky Hawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationDeep Periphery, aka Hungary

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:46 PM

. . .

"As Lone Wolfe, from far-far Outside the IS.. I am bit confused.. fights among this many-many Colors here.. and then, the Clans,... with that very strange language.. I am here... what was it.. Color Blue??.. I think.. because, I need some money.. and.. I meet once.. in the past, a nice Blue princess.. so.. I thougt, I just earn some stuffs here, before I go onwards.. no matter where.. Right? .. I'm not a good warrior... second line... best case.. but so.. I mostly eject as last.. on that time... my Lance is gone, my Company is gone .. like my money gone too..

But so, I see things, from an other.. a bit distanced viewpoint.. as the people here... For me, the Clans looks more dangerous.. Some of their Elite Units.. Stars?.. Galaxys? ..whatever... They just go thru everything.. battle after battle ... one day, one planet.. next day.. next planet.. Usually, I would not care... But, if nobody stops them.. the war will end fast.. before I get enough money..

Since a direct confrontation looks for me, useless... If they want a planet, they take it.. no matter who or how many Units defend it.. nobody can stop them... IS should use their higher populations... and a bit brain... If I would here the War General.. or whatever they called ... I would say : "If their Elite attacks a planet.. let it.. it is lost anyway.. Take the war to back them... and attack theirs... If they take one planet.. take back two of theirs.. or least one.. Defending is not a valid option!".. I think, IS should see the numbers.. if they don't start take back planets.. they will loose them all..

And the fights between Colors.. Why?.. Just useless fight.. since the Clans are here.. they will take all those planets too, in no time... there are not so many planets here, as the people thinks.. Least, I heard rumors.. the Green and Pink gone in ceasefire.. Good start.. Bad is.. they don't fight the Clans.. they attack the Brown... I say, this whole thing will go under.. Like the old Terran word said: Dive et Impera!.. Fall or Rule.. or what was it.. Till IS fights against itself.. Clans will rule.. What time is it?.. Why the hell... "
. . .

Subject: random radio message records, from a hired Mechpilot, during a new listening-post beta-test - First War Week - Steiner Front

Classification: none

Sidenote: likely, a pilot forget to shut down his cockpit-radio, before he fall asleep from the fatigue between two battle

#18 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSchools out at the Coventry Academy...

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:48 PM

Got to say... welcome to politics baby! "Stop attacking us so we can focus on THOSE guys!" LOL. Look, we are a HUGE nation and there are players who have been secretly holding grudges or fantasy battle scenarios in there minds/ TT games for Decades, so this sort of thing is going to happen. I for one am eagerly awaiting a few fixes to the solo/small group queue so that Steiner can get more Merc units help. This weeks patch of the game will be interesting. Loving CW so far!

#19 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:56 AM

>>>Incoming Transmission from SoloCorp Media Inc<<<

Bringing you the latest and greatest in news and entertainment from around the galaxy and into your home.

Steiner Edition
Broadcast under license to Tharkan Media Associates

Clan Invasion Update
The clan invasion continues unabated and refugees are now crowding spaceports all across the Tamar March. Numerous attacking pick-up groups are forming across house lines to defend the periphery borders in a show of Inner Sphere pride against the savage invaders. The Commonwealth Navy continues to guarantee safe passage to all who choose to aid in the fight against the clan.

Conflicts with the FWL
The FLWM continues a general offensive striking border worlds in the Tamarind March and Skye March. The LCAF are forced to commit substantial reserve units to these sectors at a time when all resources are needed to stop the clan invasion. The Lyran defensive strategy has been credited with minimizing losses to civilians and infrastructure across those two regions.

Know thy Enemy
The Strategies and Tactics Division of the LCAF is reassuring the public that this outbreak of clan community warfare is being closely studied and that strategies and tactics of this new style of play are being disseminated to front-line units. Successes on the field promise to further showcase Steiner industrial might and tactics.

Steinharts Breathtaking Season Finale
Despite attempts by numerous hacker groups, the much anticipated season finale of Steinharts has not been leaked in advance of its official release later tonight. Be the first to see the fate of beloved Nondi Steiner as she is forced to make the ultimate sacrifice. Will she save the realm, or save the one she loves?

SoloCorp Media - Where Your Business is Our Business

Edited by Evogenesis, 15 December 2014 - 02:58 AM.

#20 Jody Von Jedi

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:56 AM

Steinharts season finale?!?

Even in the enlightened future, bad soap opera drama still distracts the masses. LOL!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users