Minor Hot Fix Incoming During Ceasefire Window

20 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:35 PM

Greetings Mechwarriors,
We'll be sending out a small hotfix this evening during the standard Community Warfare ceasefire/border adjustment window. This fix will address the following issue 
  • Some users were being sent back to MechLab when attempting to join and subsequently re-join a Community Warfare match.
This hotfix should have no effect on server status.

#2 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:36 PM

These "no effect on server status" notes have me intrigued... :huh: :rolleyes:

#3 Tennex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:45 PM

Do planets flip right at the onset of ceasefire? Or does it occur after ceasefire

#4 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:50 PM

View PostTennex, on 12 December 2014 - 07:45 PM, said:

Do planets flip right at the onset of ceasefire? Or does it occur after ceasefire

After ceasefire from my (limited) experience.

#5 Random Wanderer

• PipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:48 PM

For those of me who can't seem to find any documentation of this feature, when does ceasefire begin and end?

#6 MFZ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:25 AM

View PostRandom Wanderer, on 12 December 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

For those of me who can't seem to find any documentation of this feature, when does ceasefire begin and end?

Click on the "Faction" tab (in the client). Look top left. Cease fire happens after "Attack Phase".

Edited by MFZ, 13 December 2014 - 01:30 AM.

#7 Da Boandlkramer

Rookie

• Leutnant-General
  • Leutnant-General
  • 5 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMünchen - Deutschland

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:30 AM

I´ve got a problem.
I´ve got enough MC, but i could not change XP to GXP. And I have got more than 3,5 Million XP.
What´s the problem ?

#8 M A S E

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:18 AM

View PostOllyPH, on 13 December 2014 - 01:30 AM, said:

I´ve got a problem.
I´ve got enough MC, but i could not change XP to GXP. And I have got more than 3,5 Million XP.
What´s the problem ?

You need MC to convert mech XP to GXP.

Wait. I'm stupid and didn't read it right. You have to go to the skills of your mechs and use the convert button that shows up on your bottom left panel.

Edited by M A S 3, 13 December 2014 - 03:21 AM.

#9 Scav3ng3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationFree Worlds League

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:03 AM

I´ve got a problem.
What´s the problem ?

I can't convert EXP either, and everyone I talked to also could not.

#10 Moonlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 684 posts
  • LocationCocoa Beach, FL

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:23 AM

Thank you for this fix! It's been one of my biggest issues!

#11 Darrious Quinn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 244 posts
  • LocationUS East Coast

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:12 AM

How about hot-fixing the lobby participant display bug so people stop bouncing out of lobbies because they think its empty so wait times are actually reasonable?

#12 Galenthor Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:13 AM

found a really big glitch for the hotfix... just finished an attempt to do this beta, and the game not only decided that the mechs I chose weren't good enough for the match and substituted it's own choices, but it completely ignore any mods and modules that I had chosen for the mechs it put in... none of the mechs I have are stock builds, so needless to say that my first words on discovering this fubar were not merry xmas... will not run cw until this is fixed if I can help it...

Edited by Galenthor Kerensky, 13 December 2014 - 10:13 AM.

#13 Lexx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 740 posts
  • LocationSlung below a mech's arm shooting nothing but dirt

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:10 AM

I´ve got a problem.
What´s the problem ?

GXP conversion is broken. PGI knows it's not working and said it will be fixed in the next patch. (Dec. 16th)

View PostGalenthor Kerensky, on 13 December 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:

found a really big glitch for the hotfix... just finished an attempt to do this beta, and the game not only decided that the mechs I chose weren't good enough for the match and substituted it's own choices, but it completely ignore any mods and modules that I had chosen for the mechs it put in... none of the mechs I have are stock builds, so needless to say that my first words on discovering this fubar were not merry xmas... will not run cw until this is fixed if I can help it...

Sometimes your drop deck will reset to the default trial mech loadout. This happens to me every time my game crashes and I have to rejoin. Make sure you double check your drop deck before every drop to make sure the right mechs are selected.

#14 ExoForce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 775 posts
  • LocationFields of the Nephilim

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:01 PM

My killer KitFox was replaced with stock prime. Imagine my face expression after the drop...

#15 Edmar Fecler

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNorth Alabama

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:29 PM

when will you guys fix the "you can't see other players in the waiting que" issue?

#16 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:35 PM

Did you guys just inject the hotfix? Now I get an unknown failure whenever I try to log on.

#17 M A S E

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:37 PM

I am currently having issues with ping for CW or MM. Average is 64 and its hitting around 350 and running on ethernet. Speedtest results are norm. I have run the repair tool twice with no fix.

http://www.speedtest...sult/3983494499

Edit: A full reinstall fixed the issue. I did not get a single match in for since the rotation prior to the one that ran all day. This last rotation I spent the whole time searching and a couple solo queue's in MM. What a waste of a Saturday. :(

Edited by M A S 3, 14 December 2014 - 02:00 PM.

#18 Zolaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:20 AM

Spoken like a true borne Kerensky.

#19 M A S E

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:40 AM

CW maps are showing up in Training grounds if you select 'Random'. There are no mechs on the maps and it usually spawns you inside the gates with indestructible generators.

#20 Xenru

• PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:08 AM

so still nothing to address the Xp Exchange button not working??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users