233 replies to this topic

#1 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts
  • LocationGreat White North

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:32 PM

The ceasefire has just ended. Marik continues to push in on Davion forces and are currently targeting the world of Wasat.

#2 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:28 PM

The 15th Marik Militia and assorted pugs have successfully defended Berenson and are joining the fight on Wasat

#3 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:41 PM

Elements of the Marik Republican Roughriders and 4th Regulon Hussars have infiltrated deep into Wasat destroying a heavy Gauss Rifle installation after their opponents withdrew in terror at the sight of Marik's finest. The 15th Marik Militia also landed unopposed and destroyed yet another defense installation.

#4 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:49 PM

Heavy fighting continues on Berenson as Davion forces ruthlessly attack innocent civilians and commit numerous atrocities. The defenders of Berenson are losing cohesion and beginning to form into guerrilla bands to continue the fight as key defense facilities are destroyed. An urgent call for reinforcements has been sent.

#5 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:47 PM

The capital Berenson has now fallen to Fedcom forces as the reversals continue for the FWLM. Reinforcements from other sectors are launching desperate counter attacks to retake the world.

#6 ScorpionNinja

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:49 PM

Im already bored with CW. I just wasted ******* 43 MINUTEs in queue (as a Solo player) to DEF a planet. Well **** that ****, I left queue finally and now doing PUG public matches, just to be ******* able to shoot at mechs!

#7 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:04 AM

View PostScorpionNinja, on 12 December 2014 - 11:49 PM, said:

Im already bored with CW. I just wasted ******* 43 MINUTEs in queue (as a Solo player) to DEF a planet. Well **** that ****, I left queue finally and now doing PUG public matches, just to be ******* able to shoot at mechs!

I don't even....

#8 Sudden

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationK2 cockpit

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:16 AM

it needs to be more organized, for sure. and its not the player base. the waiting times are very bad.right now there are 2 groups with more than 12 people each. unit commanders need to be ontop of asing groups and pointing out which planets are the flavour of the day.

Edited by Sudden, 13 December 2014 - 12:23 AM.

#9 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:41 AM

The capital of Berenson, Buena vista, continues to suffer under the ravages of war. The 15th Marik Militia and FWLM troops are being hurriedly assembled to continue the furious counterattack.

#10 PhoenixNMGLB

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 307 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:53 AM

Just think if we had in game faction and global chat options we could organise from there......

Maybe one day

#11 jper4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:25 AM

been trying to help out on the marik front yesterday but kept getting shipped out to deal with clanners instead. us freelancers can't keep affording the transportation fees for those long trips to the boonies ya know.

#12 jper4

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:01 AM

View Post64K RAM SYSTEM, on 13 December 2014 - 07:47 AM, said:

No mention of the heroes of Zion?

It is how it all started after all. I was fresh out of Mechwarrior academy when the call came. I was to be stationed at Zion to guard the planet against Davion aggression. I never forget that day... We lost so many of our friends there.

Suprisingly our green Militia force defeated two waves of incoming Davion forces. However it was our elite units that lost the war for Zion on the other side of the planet. We were so disappointed when the evacuation order came. We had fought so hard but now had to leave the planet for the Davs...

ah Zion, one of the few times i didn;t have to travel for a fight. was stationed on another part of the planet than you 64k but the Davs kept coming. The first wave of attackers were beaten back but then a second group- scuttlebutt said it was something about mercs and "real" Davs not wanting to let the other get the glory so instead of uniting they attacked separately. the "real" Davs that came second (of course) suffered hideous losses but we just couldn't kill them fast enough and before we knew it the base was lost and we had to retreat.

#13 Sudden

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationK2 cockpit

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:13 AM

lol you guys make this intresting keep it up

#14 64K RAM SYSTEM

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:45 AM

My unit (or what's left of it) was sent into Steiner territory on planet Wing today. I don't get it why are we fighting Steiner now? Anyway we have attacked the planets defences 3 times in a row but each time we were repulsed. We are just wasting mechs and men here!

Meanwhile on Davion territory it looks like our main force has been thrown back at WASAT after having nearly conquered the planet.

Edited by 64K RAM SYSTEM, 13 December 2014 - 09:50 AM.

#15 jper4

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:02 AM

View Post64K RAM SYSTEM, on 13 December 2014 - 09:45 AM, said:

My unit (or what's left of it) was sent into Steiner territory on planet Wing today. I don't get it why are we fighting Steiner now? Anyway we have attacked the planets defences 3 times in a row but each time we were repulsed. We are just wasting mechs and men here!

Meanwhile on Davion territory it looks like our main force has been thrown back at WASAT after having nearly conquered the planet.

i had the better luck today- got transferred over to Wing and assisgned to the "misfit" lance as a replacement for some losses for the 313th that was stationed there. we drove off a steiner attack on our position and probably when they refocused on your front 64K, we were given the call to advance. Was heavy fighting at both locations but we neutralized the defense forces and took our their battery. One person hacked our comms saying how bad we were for failing to take the first base on the first two pushes(by a lone lance each time)- as we were halfway to the objective unnoticed with our entire force from the other direction. needless to say the fight was over shortly thereafter.

overall though it seems we're slowly being pushed back there.

#16 64K RAM SYSTEM

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

Finaly my unit got a transfer out from WING but not to WASAT as I had hoped. Instead we were sent to BERENSON a borderworld that is now under a major attack from Davion forces. Apparently WASAT is a hopeless cause and our elite units have taken a bad beating there. Now us poor militia have to take over while the aces lick their wounds. Typical...

BERENSON is turning out to be like a fight from the old holo vids of World War 1 back in the ancient past. We fought off three waves of Davion mechs attacking our outpost with only minor losses. Then the commander desided that we were ready for a counter attack.

So we went out to retake an orbital gun station taken by the Davs. But our Mechwarriors were too confident of the earlier easy victories. We got beaten really bad. I still remember the poor Orion pilot running in the gate with lasers blazing only to take two AC20 shells in the cockpit from a King Crab. I'm sure he did not know what hit him...

We turned back in disarray and started our retreat but the Davs sent in their lights to finish us off. Only 4 mechs survived out of our initial force of 44. So we are out of the action for a long time now.

I'm sure they will give us new mechs although some may be stationed on backwater worlds for security duty piloting an Urbie... I guess that is better than fighting in this hellish place they call Berenson. For now though I am taking a much needed break from the action.

As for the other fronts I hear CHERTAN is about to be lost to house Steiner. For a simple militia mech jockey like me it sure looks like we are losing on all fronts except maybe LIAO.

#17 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:54 PM

View Post64K RAM SYSTEM, on 13 December 2014 - 09:45 AM, said:

I don't get it why are we fighting Steiner now?

Gotta keep those sausage-eating, lederhosen wearers down, lest they get uppity.

#18 The Trumpet of Gabriel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 193 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

Anybody thought of trying to make a truce with Steiner so we can focus on the Davions? Just a thought. Good job on Wing today btw!

#19 Texas Merc

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:16 PM

talking to mp00 and others and trying to get a ceasefire along marik/liao borders

when the ruski germ liaos wake up will inform them

#20 IceGryphon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 272 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

View PostSword of Morning, on 13 December 2014 - 09:12 PM, said:

Anybody thought of trying to make a truce with Steiner so we can focus on the Davions? Just a thought. Good job on Wing today btw!

I would like this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users