Unite Our War Efforts Against House Davion!

10 replies to this topic

#1 64K RAM SYSTEM

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:06 AM

It is clear that House Davion is the greatest threat to us and we should concentrate our forces against them. I urge you all to stop attacking Liao and Steiner.

I believe Liao will be glad to maintain neutral relations with us and use their forces against Davion. Steiner has their hands full with the clanners and should also see the logic in not fighting with us. I believe this is the only way to put an end to the expansion of House Davion.

Edited by 64K RAM SYSTEM, 13 December 2014 - 06:07 AM.

#2 Milkman Luke

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 65 posts
  • Location407

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:48 PM

Birds of a feather...

#3 64K RAM SYSTEM

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:11 AM

Posted Image

Awww that's so cute!

#4 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts
  • LocationTeutoburger Forest, Lower Saxony

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:49 PM

Somehow People still beat on Steiner - something that is pretty stupid - a 2 Fronts War versus Steiner AND Davion is not a War we could win in any Way.

When Steiners start to play organized they will be an even bigger Threat than Davion is at this Time.

#5 Molossian Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

Everytime I go to bed (european evening) I see progress in comparison to the morning.
Everytime I stand up I see planets have fallen to Dave.

What´s up with that? North american timezone full of Daves and no Marikians? And vice-versa?

I would love to see how many of those gains the FedRats made are actually auto-wins against no opposition.

View PostJoe Decker, on 14 December 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

Somehow People still beat on Steiner ...

It is quite hard to get games against Dave sometimes.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 14 December 2014 - 03:26 PM.

#6 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts
  • LocationTeutoburger Forest, Lower Saxony

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:45 PM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 14 December 2014 - 03:23 PM, said:

Everytime I go to bed (european evening) I see progress in comparison to the morning.

What´s up with that? North american timezone full of Daves and no Marikians? And vice-versa?

I would love to see how many of those gains the FedRats made are actually auto-wins against no opposition.

Not enough Players play towards the Deadline. What PGI needs to do is to see how long over a Time of 24 Hours a Faction held a Planet instead of setting a Deadline that is obviously better for North Americans than other Players.

Because Davions just need to wait for the last Hour before the Deadline and then sending their 10 Units in, and the Planet they want is theirs.

So we need a Point System that gives you more Points the longer you held a Planet over a 24 Hours Cycle.

I would suggest : 1 Sector held for 1 Minute gives you 1 Point for that Planet. 1 Sector held for 1 Hour gives you 60 Points for that Planet. 1 Sector held for 24 Hours gives you 1440 Points. If you ammassed around 8640 Points during an 24 Hour Cycle you should hold or get the Planet.

Edited by Joe Decker, 14 December 2014 - 05:54 PM.

#7 Estonniel

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:54 PM

Being a former Steiner 21st ghost legionnaire myself. being now part of the BoS Merc unit working currently for house Marik, i had a small talk with my former unit to keep the Steiner / Davion border in check so they stationed a force on New Earth. however as long as House Marik stops the poke attacks into Steiner controlled space. Marik can and should fully focus on driving Davion back to with the help of Liao who have just a little player base for starters. they don't need to be sandwiched between Marik and Davion. instead just keep davion from advancing to far into Marik Space.

We lost a lot of our territory to Davion. Marik has work to do we got to Take back whats ours. Stop the small pathetic raids backstabbing for small bread crumbs of space vs any other faction till Davion is kept in check in the south.

Estonniel out.

#8 Molossian Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:15 AM

View PostJoe Decker, on 14 December 2014 - 05:45 PM, said:

So we need a Point System that gives you more Points the longer you held a Planet over a 24 Hours Cycle.

I would suggest : 1 Sector held for 1 Minute gives you 1 Point for that Planet. 1 Sector held for 1 Hour gives you 60 Points for that Planet. 1 Sector held for 24 Hours gives you 1440 Points. If you ammassed around 8640 Points during an 24 Hour Cycle you should hold or get the Planet.

I brought up the problem and your idea in the CW-Disccussion Forum.

Speak your mind there, gentlemen.

http://mwomercs.com/...em-meaningless/

#9 eFTy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:28 AM

Simpler idea:

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4008159

but like many other issues, I have a feelign PGI will just ignore it and try their own silly solutions that will not really change things much.

#10 King Arthur IV

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:01 AM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 14 December 2014 - 03:23 PM, said:

the marik muricans, i think actually have a night life so play time is cut short.

#11 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:10 AM

What little time I have to play I defend against the clans. I'm enjoying the IS vs Clan battles quite a bit. I'm not really interested in this strange 5th Succession war.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users