Alright Boys, We Need To Do Something About This. . .

24 replies to this topic

#1 The Red Priest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 137 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:29 PM

I believe Jade Falcon is encroaching on too much territory, and they need to be pushed back. The Lords are definitely making this difficult. We need a plan, and now, before it's too late.

Any suggestions?

#2 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:40 PM

I'm just surprised Jade Falcon has enough people to make a push. The forums had like 5 people.

#3 Martok42

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:55 PM

Yes, as much as we detest helping out Steiner, we have been aiding in making a stand at Somerset. Granted, Steiner has lost a planet to us today and failed to take one back, but we wish to stop Jade Falcon more than we wish to see Steiner burn. A little bit.

#4 Amro One

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 136 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:13 PM

Well If FRR will not help Steiner push back Jade Falcon, then I shall stop fighting for FRR planets. lol

#5 The Red Priest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 137 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:15 AM

I played one game on Somerset, and we got pushed back to the drop zone at the end. My clan mates and I(the three of us that were on at the time) were the last ones to die. We could only put up so much of a fight against 12 people. >.>

Edited by mrripley9, 14 December 2014 - 06:16 AM.

#6 Debonair

• PipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 28 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:50 AM

Posted Image

around 2 am last night my 3 man Kurita unit came to help them Steiners on Somerset and led them to victory on the counter-attack down to 1 minute left.
when I woke up around noon, Somerset was lost :(
Where is Steiner leadership ?

Edited by Debonair, 14 December 2014 - 06:56 AM.

#7 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:10 AM

My problem is that it is only attack-phase when we are playing....(Europe)

We are the 3rd Lyran Guards, loyal and skilled, but very few.

We are ready to coordinate attacks or defends on the planets with our Steiner fellows and other Clan-enemies.

We tried to defend Somerset, but with a Pug against 12-man-Clanners we had no chance in counter-attacks.

So we are open for discussion and suggestions.

#8 pinsndneedles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 286 posts
  • LocationAlegro

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:11 AM

If the FRR/Lyran border shut down it would give a chance for both to focus more on the Clans. The Lyran/Fed Suns border is shut down and that's helped us a lot at least by not having to fight our own people.

#9 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:06 AM

We are focusing on Clans at the moment, we have no interest in conflicts with other Houses or Federations until the threat of the Clans could be solved.

#10 Tarmok II

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • 118 posts
  • LocationTerra, Germany, Sachsen, Vogtland

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:35 AM

problem for many steiner units is that they are european and with battle phase ending in the moring we can do **** about losing planets cause no mater how much we win in our prime time, they have 8-9h to push us back while we all sleep

Edited by Tarmok II, 14 December 2014 - 11:36 AM.

#11 Martok42

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:48 AM

Steiner treachery. I'm about to drop to defend an FRR world against Steiner incursion, it's nearly lost. Focused on the clans indeed. At least Jade Falcon gives them what they deserve.

#12 ArunnoftheVang

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:57 AM

Clan Jade Falcon WILL be the first to terra!

#13 The Red Priest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 137 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:11 PM

View PostTaintedapple, on 14 December 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

Not if the Star League has anything to say about it!

#14 POWR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 553 posts
  • LocationAarhus, Denmark

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:39 PM

I suggest waiting since lords players said they don't even care about CW and that they only played in it to raise their flag because this is not a competitive mode that they want.

The usual arrogant nonsense from people who enjoy breaking the game more than playing it.

#15 InspectorG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:18 PM

View PostBrody319, on 13 December 2014 - 07:40 PM, said:

I'm just surprised Jade Falcon has enough people to make a push. The forums had like 5 people.

My understanding is most comp players use reddit not the forums here?

#16 Ian Drsaurri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 107 posts
  • LocationKentares IV

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:31 PM

Remember work together as a team and follow orders from the leaders or people at the front. Also don't discuss tactics here, Clan Jade Falcon are listening remember!!!

P.S How are the jade falcon already reaching davion territory

View PostDebonair, on 14 December 2014 - 06:50 AM, said:

Posted Image

around 2 am last night my 3 man Kurita unit came to help them Steiners on Somerset and led them to victory on the counter-attack down to 1 minute left.
when I woke up around noon, Somerset was lost :(
Where is Steiner leadership ?

I hate steiner but you lost sommerset the planet of the battle tech cartoon. REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have helped with sommerset but i hate steiner so just no. Also i didn't know clans were invading and i thought it was a glitch that i could help steiner while being a davion loyalist

Edited by Ian Drsaurri, 15 December 2014 - 04:27 PM.

#17 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:06 AM

The Brethren Pirate Merc Corps has been taking 12s to defend against the Clans. However, we have a large influx of unseasoned pilots. When short of a 12 Man, I'll admit that we have taken to boarder-raiding other IS factions to sharpen their skills and teach them the ways of CW.

Our eventual goal, however, is to push the Clanners back. We recently organized into 4 separate Raid Groups based on time zones and will begin operations against the Clans when we have them at full strength.

Though we haven't been able to best the Lords yet, we have beaten other Clan Units in the field.

#18 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:10 AM

View PostPOWR, on 15 December 2014 - 02:39 PM, said:

I suggest waiting since lords players said they don't even care about CW and that they only played in it to raise their flag because this is not a competitive mode that they want.

The usual arrogant nonsense from people who enjoy breaking the game more than playing it.

Yeah, I've been awfully disappointed by their conduct in game several times. Their rantings always make me wonder why they play; if they aren't enjoying it, then they should quit and stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us.

That being said, I have seen one person more arrogant than they. This guy actually had his own Unit named after himself and the gall to sit back and criticize the other three Units represented in our Pug drop. I won't name him because that's against the forum rules. Suffice to say, he was only dropping in opposition to the Lords, and seemed to do his utmost to make sure we lost to them. It made The Brethren wonder if he was a stooly for them.

#19 Mao of DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 690 posts
  • LocationTerra, Sol System

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:15 AM

View PostTaintedapple, on 14 December 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

Neg! Freebirth! My former unit the Comguard will stop you cold. If they don't the Comstar Irregulars will.

#20 jaxjace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 987 posts
  • LocationIn orbit around your world

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:05 PM

Forget the Falcons, lets crush marik and liao first. then we can push the falcons all the way back to botany bay and then to
strana mechty

Edited by jaxjace, 16 December 2014 - 01:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users