11 replies to this topic

#1 Fr0z7y

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 66 posts
  • Locationbehind 73h_m0nz73r

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:00 PM

I'm looking for a kurita unit only for cw.

that's it.

47 mechs and all are IS. mainly heavy/assaults with some mediums mixxed in. i have a couple lights but im not going to run those unless i have to (in cw, i will). i purchased the resistance package and the phoenix package with the assaults, so u know i have those.

im a pretty good pilot, can follow orders and help with tactics and fittings, have been playing this probably as long as all of u have both in this game and in several other variations of the battletech universe along the way.

i do not want to be apart of a unit that is laden with people that are very touchy, although i know there are some of those, if u have special people like that in your unit, i feel sorry for you. since i will only be playing this for special cw events or just cw until this becomes competitive enough and i have found i can work well with your unit, that's the only reason i will be on comms or in the group drops.

i run an alliance on eve online, and do many other things so no, i cant always be on coms or in your groups to fight as i have other things going on that have more consequences if i fail to act. at the moment yes, there are some minimal consequences to cw, so i understand that you may want people on and ready whenever possible, in that case, i would say emails or skype or some other form of instant messaging like text messages would be of value in that case. i like to pug a lot, i talk smack sometimes, and like to joke around, so yeah i cant be around people that are pretty touchy. i say this because there seems to be a lot of those ive been running into lately. also, if im going to say something dumb, i expect someone to say something dumb back.. lolz, so that also goes vice versa (as in if they say something dumb blah blah)..

if ur a good unit that can joke around and have some fun, ill be happy to join, and follow orders and lend a hand.

LONG LIVE THE DRAGON!

-Fr0z7y

#2 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:39 PM

I don't think anyone wants you sorry

#3 Fr0z7y

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:34 PM

you must be one of the people i wouldnt want to play with anyways. and yeah, i think i looked at the requirements of your unit.

considering you are trying to speak for everyone else must mean you know what everyone feels, as well as ordering for your dates when you go out, like oh ill have the steak dinner with beer, and for the lady she will have a salad, and a glass of water.. sorry, i dont care to hear someone speak for everyone.

#4 numbTriggerFinger

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:31 PM

No... Seriously... I'm telling you, nobody in Kurita wants you.. I hear pugs are hiring tho..

#5 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:35 PM

You've burned a lot of bridges with your attitude Fr0z7y, but I wish you luck in finding a unit. The DCMS needs all the warriors we can find.

#6 Conreg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:47 PM

Pwnface always gets my order right. I'll have you know.

#7 muskrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:26 AM

If you have nothing nice to say, (you can all finish this)

#8 Fr0z7y

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:41 PM

and yeah, sorry for stirring up stuff and pissing people off, im not really trying to say mean things. that's why i said i dont want to go to a group that has people that want to say something. you are right muskrat.

sooooo before we go further, sorry i ruffled peoples feathers.

#9 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:14 PM

FrOz7y, stop by night's scorn teamspeak and feel free to drop an app. We'll evaluate you like any other candidate. I understand people might get bad first impressions for something that was meant as a harmless joke. Anyway we'd like to see what kind of person/pilot you are. ts.nstalkers.com

#10 theCheek

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCyprus

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:18 AM

I apologies for some of our members assumption to speak for the whole of House Kurita Froz7y.

However you have indeed damaged your chances with recent actions and posts. Case in point, this hilariously hypocritical post http://mwomercs.com/...e-so-seriously/

Good luck, don't let the door of our bar in Alshain hit you on the way out.

#11 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:32 PM

Edit: see you're already in a unit, glad you found one!

Edited by Socop, 15 December 2014 - 08:34 PM.

#12 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:43 PM

View PostSocop, on 15 December 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

Edit: see you're already in a unit, glad you found one!

Just to clarify, Fr0z7y is an applicant to our unit and has not been formally accepted yet. Due to the nature of PGI's broken CW grouping mechanic, it is easier to invite applicants to our unit for grouping purposes before they have actually been accepted as full members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users