Planetary Acknowlegdement Question

4 replies to this topic

#1 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:12 PM

When you see different planets, they had a unit tag to show who captured them. Do you get this as permanent unit or do have to fight multiple times? I am curious how it works.

#2 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:35 PM

I think its the unit that spent the most time on the planet when it swaps control.

#3 DEMAX51

• Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:38 PM

The Unit that contributed the most toward capturing the planet gets the credit.

#4 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:13 PM

Then can someone explain to me, DSx took Anywhere and there are 2 defenses listed, but another unit has one (the last) and the planet went to them. Does a captured planet have to be defended until it's "off the grid"

Is there official posts about this anywhere?

#5 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:17 AM

If a planet needs defending, defender credits work the same way. We took Idlewind but the next day did not provide defenders to it at all. We werr trying to take Almunge. BSM stepped in for the defenses required and so now have credit for occupying the planet.

Every player with a unit affiliation earns one point for planet ownership for each win on that planet they were present for. At flip time, the aggregate determines the owner. That is why a the fights might be more critical in the hours before the flip but an EU or Oceanic team can be the unit claiming the planet...they earned more loints for it during their time window.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users