60 replies to this topic

#21 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:10 PM

What it is designed to do CaveHermit, is give organized units one less planet to worry about. We still defend our respective border worlds from pugs, but don't have to worry about running game attack groups on the border. Frees up our attacking 12-mans to go fight on more important borders.

Of course we can't enforce it, especially with pugs, but both sides have honorable units that will follow through.

Edited by Lord Ikka, 14 December 2014 - 04:15 PM.

#22 Amro One

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:16 PM

NOPE

#23 Martok42

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:11 PM

SNTY Unit will abide by the ceasefire, but will not hesitate to lay waste to attackers.

#24 Pezzer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 616 posts
  • LocationBristol, Tennessee

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:14 PM

We have several anti-Draconis players in BnI, the Browncoats have been adhering by this ceasefire since launch afaik. Idk why but most of our players seem too disgusted by the Kuritans too attack them. Probably not what you guys wanted to hear but at least your blood isn't being spilled!

#25 CaveHermit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 102 posts
  • LocationGalactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:21 PM

Wouldn't it better on resourses NOT to post info on the equalivant of time square, but just let the rest of the Sphere wonder why your borders are dark. Allways remember the Streisand effect.
And Pezzer.. Kurita has been in trouble since the SONY hack of 2014.

Edited by CaveHermit, 14 December 2014 - 04:23 PM.

#26 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:52 PM

We could, but why bother with OPSEC? Clans aren't hiding their intentions.

#27 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:20 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 14 December 2014 - 02:08 PM, said:

The 228th were not the ones who made incursions- they're having plenty of fun with SJ and Davion.

Its always interesting to find a person we haven't met, who represents a council we haven't met either, saying things we never have said.

228th was not aware of any ceasefire agreement, and as such we will continue any actions in the defence of our employer. This is until we are told otherwise officially by a majority of the faction's leadership. Nothing less is acceptable, as Mercs our word and reputation is everything.

#28 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:48 PM

View PostDeadfire, on 14 December 2014 - 06:20 PM, said:

Its always interesting to find a person we haven't met, who represents a council we haven't met either, saying things we never have said.

228th was not aware of any ceasefire agreement, and as such we will continue any actions in the defence of our employer. This is until we are told otherwise officially by a majority of the faction's leadership. Nothing less is acceptable, as Mercs our word and reputation is everything.

The real world lives on this stuff. ;)

Also, tell Val we said hi!

#29 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:29 PM

Alright, somebody broke our end of the ceasefire, so let the Draks take a planet tomorrow to even the odds please. Let's keep working together people, we got bigger issues than draks.

...if you feel like beating up some IS peeps, the Steiners are plenty fluffy.

#30 SaNMaN

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 21 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:47 AM

did we actually take any worm planets? I didn't see any... so why are they getting ours?

I'm a FRR Lifer, Currently Independent and I took some work (defense) along the Drac line... Didn't see any WormPlanets getting more then a couple three hits against it till the less informed (majority) were made aware..

taking our planets is uncalled for...giving them over...wow...

I guess things have changed in FRR in the past few decades

SaNMaN(Founder;day1)
Free Rasalhague Republic; Circa 92'

~I'll Be your Huckleberry...

Edited by SaNMaN, 16 December 2014 - 05:48 AM.

#31 NovaFury

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 386 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:48 AM

I'll keep this ceasefire in mind when speaking with my unit.

#32 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:11 AM

The Phoenix Legion will honour the agreement and continue to defend against the Clan scum instead.

#33 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:28 AM

CI/ASE took Ardoz yesterday. That would be what Damon was referring to.

Edited by Lord Ikka, 16 December 2014 - 06:30 AM.

#34 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:39 AM

To be fair Kurita nearly took our world. It was only a Herculean last minute effort that we retained it. Literally won it in matches still fighting after the cease fire went active.

Until after those guys got out of the game it looked like Kurita was gonna gain one of our worlds and we were gonna gain one of theirs.

#35 Cerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 922 posts
  • LocationCalifornia or Japan

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:42 AM

Even though fighting Kurita sounds awesome, I am getting my VS inner sphere fix against steiner. Both them and us are fighting clans so it makes sense to give em a break. I wish we could fight Davion a bit more, since they arent actually fighting a front vs clans, just distracted IS powers.

#36 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:16 PM

CI was not aware of this cease fire until this very minute (6pm Pacific 16 Dec). We have been coordinating with QQ and APOC attacking North and West for days, except for this one commander who got a wild hair up his ass and decided he wanted some IS on IS action despite "central command". On the other hand, there is no mention of CI on this ISEN list of FRR affiliations and has no obligations to honor such an agreement.

Now that *I* know of it, I'll put it out amongst the other CI High Council and drop commanders we have in fact now been informed a cease fire is in effect and asked to honor it. If it ends up we have problems we'll bring it up with someone from ISEN. Also, bribes help. :-)

Now that that's out of the way, how about some help against Ghost Bear?

Cheers

Edited by Ihasa, 16 December 2014 - 06:19 PM.

#37 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:23 PM

View PostIhasa, on 16 December 2014 - 06:16 PM, said:

CI was not aware of this cease fire until this very minute (6pm Pacific 16 Dec). We have been coordinating with QQ and APOC attacking North and West for days, except for this one commander who got a wild hair up his ass and decided he wanted some IS on IS action despite "central command". On the other hand, there is no mention of CI on this ISEN list of FRR affiliations and has no obligations to honor such an agreement.

Now that *I* know of it, I'll put it out amongst the other CI High Council and drop commanders we have in fact now been informed a cease fire is in effect and asked to honor it. If it ends up we have problems we'll bring it up with someone from ISEN. Also, bribes help. :-)

Cheers

@ Ihasa: We've been trying to coordinate over the forums mostly, here and offsite. We also have the FRR TS Hub to communicate on. Most of the dedicated FRR units are in communication, but pulling in the floating merc groups is not quite there yet.

Do you have another TS we can contact you guys on? Obviously we're still trying to figure out comms. Getting better, but looking to improve.

#38 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:20 PM

Hi Damon

We're on Comstar NA: na1.mech-connect.net. We've been coordinating with QQ the last week and ghosting someone on FRR TS Hub the last couple of days to coordinate. If you pop into our channels hit up anyone with a Theta in their tag (like my signature), those are High Council, or Double Daggers, those are our Generals. They are able to make unit wide commands.

#39 Troopie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 120 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:57 PM

View PostIhasa, on 16 December 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

Hi Damon

We're on Comstar NA: na1.mech-connect.net. We've been coordinating with QQ the last week and ghosting someone on FRR TS Hub the last couple of days to coordinate. If you pop into our channels hit up anyone with a Theta in their tag (like my signature), those are High Council, or Double Daggers, those are our Generals. They are able to make unit wide commands.

Make some channel, or is it Allting where merc leaders can sit, if whole group is not coming.

#40 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:02 PM

View PostTroopie, on 16 December 2014 - 10:57 PM, said:

Make some channel, or is it Allting where merc leaders can sit, if whole group is not coming.

Done, you can use this room.

frrhub.tk:9725 PW Dragon

CW Coordination-Merc Liaisons

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users