Marik/liao Ceasefire

336 replies to this topic

#141 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationOdessa, Ukraine

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:15 AM

We can spell about Davion Fridays only after we will capture Tikonov, return Capella and st.Ives.

We became in our timewindow 100% on Davion planet, then we go to def planets from clans, because of Marik cheasefire we have only one war front. So we do this every time and i think we don't need to stop atacks Davion on Fridays, cause we already def Kurita planets from Jaguars almost every day.

So TCAF will def Draconis Combine planets from clans, cause we have two friendly russian units in this faction ([LIB] and [RWD]) which will hit Davion too.

Edited by Gonta, 25 January 2015 - 08:28 AM.

#142 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:44 PM

View PostNoaceik, on 24 January 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

Guys I suggest on Fridays you have a ceasefire with Davion. The reason is Marik's will because both houses agreed that starting on January 30th we will have what is called Clan chowder Friday's. Where both factions will join together to crush one clan or another. I am letting you guys know this in hopes you would join us. It is what the three northern factions want, so we could give it to them once a week. Besides som of those clanners could use a ego reducer.

Pretty sure Kurita's new offensive campaign nixed that idea. We were going to help them out. :P Personally, I will not defend Steiner, and there are many outspoken players who will not defend FRR.

Also asking Liao to make a truce, even for one day, with Davion is the equivalent of asking them to not play CW for the day.

Edited by Davers, 25 January 2015 - 12:45 PM.

#143 Grynos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:57 PM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 24 January 2015 - 01:55 AM, said:

What are you even talking about? Grab a TDR-9S, TDR-5SS, a couple of Spider-5Ds, or FS9s, and then tell me the clans are OP.

The clans are close to balanced now. The only problem we're having, and the reason the clans keep advancing is that the mercs on their side inflate their numbers, and the PuGs on the clan border are a hindrance 9 times out of 10. Honestly, the IS would lose planets at a much slower rate if only organized groups were allowed to drop on the clan border. Hell, I believe the IS would recoup a lot of it's losses that way.

PuGs on the clan border drop like they are in the solo pug queue, and only care about farming damage, for C-Bills. They are playing to not lose badly. Not playing to win.

One modification: Davion wants Liao removed from the map, so long as Liao is a threat, which sadly, is the only thing Liao can be right now.

(some of us do also want Liao wiped out, much like how some Mariks want to start the Marik civil war all over again, if there is the possibility of a MrK/DAV NAP)

View PostNoaceik, on 24 January 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

Guys I suggest on Fridays you have a ceasefire with Davion. The reason is Marik's will because both houses agreed that starting on January 30th we will have what is called Clan chowder Friday's. Where both factions will join together to crush one clan or another. I am letting you guys know this in hopes you would join us. It is what the three northern factions want, so we could give it to them once a week. Besides som of those clanners could use a ego reducer.

Hmmm I remember posting about the chance of a possible ceasefire, and what it would entail.. The responses I got basically proved the point that Davion wants to eradicate Liao . Here is the thing though, the only reason they want to do this , is so they lose less planets... Have you not noticed some of Davions Merc groups moved to other places.. Davion wanted Marik as an alliance to bury Liao , also to only benefit Davion...

Sorry but until we have gotten back what was ours on our front with Davion, we have no choice but to continue to gain planets before their population comes back...

Oh and just so you know .... It's called. CHOOWDAAAAAA!!!!

#144 Noaceik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:51 PM

I know how you guys feel, and trust me lore wise I feel the same, but at the same time we need to practice coordination for when this game is released on steam the clans will be where the players flock too. Besides it is only once a week. I will have to check with Roadbeer but I believe it is only the north American time zone.

#145 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:14 PM

View PostNoaceik, on 25 January 2015 - 07:51 PM, said:

I know how you guys feel, and trust me lore wise I feel the same, but at the same time we need to practice coordination for when this game is released on steam the clans will be where the players flock too. Besides it is only once a week. I will have to check with Roadbeer but I believe it is only the north American time zone.

I don't know if PGI planned on a reset or not, but I think they will be forced to. Some of their design decisions are not working very well, as Kurita can attest to.

#146 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:24 PM

Looks like some Liao is attacking Marik right now. Give us names and we shall correct them.

The last week has seen a bunch of people joining Liao and I've had to inform a few groups about our treaty, so it's possible they just don't even know.

#147 ShiroganeTakeru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMaskirovka hideout

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:41 PM

In other words, give us their names and Maskirovka will take care of them)

#148 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:42 PM

View PostShiroganeTakeru, on 25 January 2015 - 08:41 PM, said:

In other words, give us their names and Maskirovka will take care of them)

It doesn't work as well if you say it out loud! :D

Edited by Maxwell Albritten, 25 January 2015 - 08:43 PM.

#149 Grynos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:48 PM

Marik and Liao is probably bored... We both won planets and didn't lose anything... That one match is not going to flip it either way. Seems like Davions are pushing on Kurita tonight..

Edited by Grynos, 25 January 2015 - 08:49 PM.

#150 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:51 PM

I dislike this alliance and think you should both attack each other. Marik? Liao was talking about your mom. I heard it. Seriously.

#151 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:03 PM

View PostDawnstealer, on 25 January 2015 - 08:51 PM, said:

I dislike this alliance and think you should both attack each other. Marik? Liao was talking about your mom. I heard it. Seriously.

She does make the best cookies, doesn't she? Glad you liked them Liao.

#152 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:12 PM

View PostGrynos, on 25 January 2015 - 08:48 PM, said:

Marik and Liao is probably bored... We both won planets and didn't lose anything... That one match is not going to flip it either way. Seems like Davions are pushing on Kurita tonight..

No! You need to take this more seriously! We're going to have an interstellar diplomatic incident and I just don't even know what will happen man!

#153 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:14 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 25 January 2015 - 09:12 PM, said:

No! You need to take this more seriously! We're going to have an interstellar diplomatic incident and I just don't even know what will happen man!

You need more bacon. Did your supplimental Marik supply ships get ambushed by pirates or something??

#154 ShiroganeTakeru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMaskirovka hideout

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:23 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 25 January 2015 - 08:42 PM, said:

It doesn't work as well if you say it out loud! :D

Keep saying Maskirovka and it will capture PGI and nerf everything that is hostile to Liao.

#155 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:29 PM

Liao took Teng tonight, Marik took Suzano, and Kurita took Bergman's Planet.

Posted Image

GO LIAO GO LIAO GO

#156 Grynos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:48 PM

Kurita lost a planet also though... So they traded planets is all.

#157 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts
  • LocationTeutoburger Forest, Lower Saxony

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:30 PM

View Postdervishx5, on 25 January 2015 - 09:29 PM, said:

Liao took Teng tonight, Marik took Suzano, and Kurita took Bergman's Planet.

Posted Image

GO LIAO GO LIAO GO

Marik also took Elnath earlier, which is quite good. I hope they did not have to drop Turrets though.

#158 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:48 PM

The joy of having enough people to pressure Davion on multiple fronts is that they can either split up enough to defend them all (status quo) or they can trade planets while one faction or another takes bites out of their territory.

It's what's happened to Kurita, after all. We have the opportunity to get the sword out of the Dragon's tail here. They've taken the blows from the Clans, we can at least focus on removing the barbarians from their gates and reap much deserved revenge.

#159 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:02 PM

I'll pass on the news of the Marik cease fire to our Shieldbrothers to make sure we're not dropping in the wrong places.

The Skjaldborg's Vigrith Company will be on this evening at around 19:00 central. Holler if you need extra firepower. We'll be monitoring the map for activity as well.

#160 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:16 PM

View PostGrynos, on 25 January 2015 - 09:48 PM, said:

Kurita lost a planet also though... So they traded planets is all.

We lost a planet by 1 attack token. We literally had a group try to queue 30 seconds after ceasefire hit. We were seconds away from forcing Davion to lose 3 planets and gain 0. In any case, Kurita will continue to attack Davion mercilessly and we encourage Liao and Marik forces to continue chomping down on them as well.

Even if Davion throws their entire force against Kurita we can at least hold our ground if not take theirs. Marik and Liao forces should mostly be running into pug defenders for easy cbill farming for the next few days at least.

Edited by pwnface, 26 January 2015 - 02:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users